Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Michelle Bachman giving her opinion on Iraq

LA2009

This was a party we were not invited to. I do not recall the Iraqi people asking Americans to rescue them. We invaded to get the oil., there were no WMDs, and Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. If you want to get those responsible for 9/11, we should have invaded Saudia Arabia since 17 of the 19 hijackers were Saudias.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 7

This was a party we were not invited to. I do not recall the Iraqi people asking Americans to rescue them. We invaded to get the oil., there were no WMDs, and Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. If you want to get those responsible for 9/11, we should have invaded Saudia Arabia since 17 of the 19 hijackers were Saudias.

I have read much evidence, and other intelligent sources state it was the Israeli's who did 911, just like the liberty, and other false flag operations. Regardless what the crooks went into Iraq to steal, they should still pay the US Taxpayers their money back for liberating them from a life of terror.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 15

This was a party we were not invited to. I do not recall the Iraqi people asking Americans to rescue them.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/91207-michelle-bachman-giving-her-opinion-on-iraq/#ixzz1dbg6SmyZ

That's not true. The Kurds wanted us to come in to Iraq. I even communicated with some of them on the internet who told me as such. Plus, with Saddam in total control not many would dare invite the US in unless they had nothing to lose.

So in my opinion we should be reimbursed.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Sometimes, the "adults" have to crash the "party", scold the "kids", confiscate the "goods"... and recoup the expense of cleaning up the "house"!!! ;)

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

Could not agree with you more Carrello. Why should Iraq pay us back when we blew up the wrong country in response to 9/11. We blew the hell out of their country for NO reason and Bachman blames them? Incredible!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

That statement is just plain stupid! There's no doubt who was responsible for 9/11 and anybody who believes the Israelis are responsible is an idiot!

Also we were not invited into Iraq and to say they owe us for the devastation we caused there is simply ludicrous!

I agree that the Israelis had absolutely nothing to do with our invasion of Iraq. Even suggesting that reveals the person who said it as "one tree short of a hammock." I also believe there were a lot of WMD, but that when it became clear the Americans were coming, Saddam had them taken by truck into Syria and dumped into a huge lake not far over the border. Also recall, if you will, that Saddam was in very rigid control of every part of Iraq, and to even say that we weren't invited there is the very height of ludricious. Of course we weren't invited there. Saddam was constantily moving his WMDs from one place to another, trying to elude the scrutiny of those who were sent there to check for them. Saddam was interested in one thing above all, control. So no one would dare try to find a way to invite us to come in there. It would have been a death sentence for the person who invited us, and most likely also for his entire family, and yes, including small children and infants. There was absolutely nothing Saddam would not have done to keep his power. nada. Zero. Zilch. He was evil to the core. So saying the Iraqis didn't invite us in there is beneath dumb!! But as a result of our going in there, and as a result of our kids sacrificing their lives and limbs to give them freedom, the Iraqis will be one of the (if not THE) wealthiest countries in the world, so I think it is only right for them to pay compensation to our kids (our strong, brave, young warriors) for their sacrifices, which are many. I also believe the Iraqis owe us for the costs of our military in freeing them from this purely evil man. The lives of all Iraqis are immeasurably better without Saddam and with a fledgling democracy in place. They have a chance now to go into the future with a much better life than they would ever have had under the thumb of the tyrant, Saddam. In fact, I believe that many Iraqi people are alive today only because we removed that evil force from the world. So to put it in the vernacular, they owe us one, and a big one at that.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Amazing isn't it? No evidence at all that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11, none of the terrorists were Iraqi, Al-Queda was not even in Iraq until after we invaded and none of the things that we accused them of having were there yet we bomb them to a shambles and kill thousands of innocent civilians as "Collateral damage" and they are supposed to pay us back for what we spent?

Yet, I would imagine most of us, had we been an oppressed citizen under a diactatorial government... would have deeply desired the intervention to provide a liberation. And, that is the case... as most free citizens can now freely attest.

The innate desire for freedom in the human condition can only be suppressed for so long. As with the citizens under the Soviet Union... the stifled oppression was a way of life... but not a way of their natural condition. Many, many died of their own volition... in the attempt to find freedom. And... many succeeded. Ask these people if they would have preferred intervention. I did... when I visited behind the Iron Curtain in the early '80's during The Cold War. When you meet these people face to face... your affinity, and empathy, for their plight is hard to deny.

With that... most oppressed citizenry would gladly "pay" anything in gratitude for their liberation. My guess is, that if we were in their shoes... we would also be praying for freedom fighters to come to our rescue. I would. :)

• Upvote 3

You have good points and what you said makes all kinds of sense but the fact remains we are not the world's policemen and the reasons given for the invasion were that Saddam was a menace to the region and possibility world security. I'm sure a lot of Iraqi's are grateful we came just as a great many also hate us for what we did but we simply can not take the noble highroad here because rescuing an oppressed people was not the primary reason given for going into Iraq and few would believe it anyway. Besides if we invaded based on a noble mission to save the oppressed then why just Iraq? In fact WHY Iraq? There are several places in the world that need "rescuing" more than the Iraqis but we do little more than talk about them!

Why Iraq??, you ask, just one 3 letter word OIL it just seems we rescue (as you put it), countries that benefit the USA......wondering why we don't go set up a democracy in Somolia, or other 3rd world nations......it is because they have nothing to offer in the long run to us...you are correct in your post +1 for you

• Upvote 2

You have good points and what you said makes all kinds of sense but the fact remains we are not the world's policemen and the reasons given for the invasion were that Saddam was a menace to the region and possibility world security. I'm sure a lot of Iraqi's are grateful we came just as a great many also hate us for what we did but we simply can not take the noble highroad here because rescuing an oppressed people was not the primary reason given for going into Iraq and few would believe it anyway. Besides if we invaded based on a noble mission to save the oppressed then why just Iraq? In fact WHY Iraq? There are several places in the world that need "rescuing" more than the Iraqis but we do little more than talk about them!

Doug, I respectfully disagree. I could not at all imagine that there are anywhere near as many Iraqis that "hate" us for our intervention, as those who "adore" us. The women alone outnumber the haters. And, regardless of what we will ever truly know about reasons and intentions... noble or otherwise... there is still nothing more important in this world as freedom, and personal liberty... nothing. That is the problem with many Americans... they take their freedom for granted... and will inadvertantly "gamble" with it, with a false sense of security.... without the perspective of experiencing true oppression.

The "truth" we know and see is always filled with the "technicalities" of politics... but, the true human condition is absolute in any regard. So, really... does it matter if it is deemed "not the primary reason"? Again... ask the freed people if they care which "truth" they prefer.

So... on one hand, you abhore the collateral deaths... and yet, on the other hand, you show an indifference to their internal plight. Morally speaking, you can't have it both ways. "Technically" speaking... you can... as your argument suggests... especially in foresight, toward future global issues... world policemen, etc. So... the question really is... What's more important to you in this instance, concerning Iraq... especially in hindsight? The liberation... or the technicalities? Remember, you can't have it both ways!

Personally... I choose liberation. :)

• Upvote 2

That statement is just plain stupid! There's no doubt who was responsible for 9/11...

I have doubts. Is it not my right to entertain doubt?

...and anybody who believes the Israelis are responsible is an idiot!

Five Israelis were witnessed celebrating the sight of planes hitting the towers. Shortly thereafter, an APB was issued for five "Middle Easterners" in a white moving van. The men were eventually detained, and then deported back to the Israeli state with no charges filed.

Also, it was revealed in a New York Times article that Odigo, the instant messaging service, alerted as many as 4000 people of Judaic background to stay home from work that day.

Israelis have been caught spying on the United States before. These are the facts and they open up a reasonable amount of suspicion. How exactly is it idiotic to observe them?

Also we were not invited into Iraq and to say they owe us for the devastation we caused there is simply ludicrous!

Now, on this, we can agree!

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

To insinuate the Israelis are responsible for 9/11 is ridiculous and insulting and the reasons you gave are just as ludicrous! Where did that so called info come from and what would it mean anyway? This is stupid and insulting and if I am banned for saying it then so be it but anyone who says Israel is responsible for 9/11 IS an idiot!!

I did not insinuate that the Israelis are 100% responsible, as if no Muslim was ever a willing accomplice. Darn it. I didn't really think I'd get a valid argument to my well-considered and factual data, but I had to at least try. Carl Cameron of FOX News reported on all of this stuff. Look it up on YouTube.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 3

WHAT WAS THERE FOR ISRAEL TO GAIN FOR CAUSING SUCH A CATASTROPHIC EVENT TO A COUNTRY THAT support AND LOVES IT. YES IRAQ OWE US, THEY LIVED WITH HUSSEIN FOR HOW LONG AND ALLOWED HIM TO HAVE THIS POWER OVER THEM ALMOST ALL OF HIS LIFE, AS A VETERAN OF IRAQI FREEDOM, I BELIEVE THAT IRAQ OWE US AND SHOULD PAY UP, FOR LIBERATING THEM FROM THE TIERNEY OF A BRUTAL PARTY. GO RV! ;)

• Upvote 1

WHAT WAS THERE FOR ISRAEL TO GAIN FOR CAUSING SUCH A CATASTROPHIC EVENT TO A COUNTRY THAT support AND LOVES IT. YES IRAQ OWE US, THEY LIVED WITH HUSSEIN FOR HOW LONG AND ALLOWED HIM TO HAVE THIS POWER OVER THEM ALMOST ALL OF HIS LIFE, AS A VETERAN OF IRAQI FREEDOM, I BELIEVE THAT IRAQ OWE US AND SHOULD PAY UP, FOR LIBERATING THEM FROM THE TIERNEY OF A BRUTAL PARTY. GO RV! ;)

Israel's Prime Minister, Netanyahu, made the following bizarre statements about "9/11":

“It’ very good.” He then edited himself saying, "Well it's not good but it will generate sympathy for Israel". "We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted Israel's PM as saying.

With an "ally' like that who needs any enemies?

On June 8, 1967,

Israeli air and naval forces got caught Red-Handed in a treacherous attack against America's USS Liberty, a US naval intelligence ship flying a large American Flag in international waters on a clear summer day. Thirty-four American sailors were killed in the attack and another 174 were wounded. Israel's military deliberately napalmed the ship's deck (causing the sailor's skin to peel from their bones) then shot holes into the lifeboats so that witnesses who survived the ruthless and cowardly attack could not escape.

But they did!

Israel's plan was to deceive the U.S. into a tragic Nuclear War against Egypt.

If you doubt this, Google Phil Tourney (USS Liberty Survivor).

The only 9/11 Teerrorists who were caught Red-Handed by New York Police were the Israeli Mossad spies (Dressed To Look Like "Arabs") who were caught Red-Handed that day trying to blow up the Washington Bridge. When the Israelis were arrested, Police found enough explosives to destroy the Washington Bridge, $4,700 in cash, passports, and pictures of the Israelis celebrating the Twin Towers debris of death. One of the Israelis even had the temerity to flick a cigarette lighter in front of the camera like a kid at a rock concert.

That is alien mind rot evil.

try Googling "Israel Did 9/11, All The Proof In The World".

How in the world did the unprovoked invasion of Iraq benefit America?

Where are the WMDs?

Where are Iraq's "nookular weapons"?

Where are the reasons for destroying Thousands of US Soldiers, 1 Million Human Beings and wasting 4 $Trillion Dollars?

Even Bush admitted that Iraq never had anything to do with "9/11":

Millions of US Vets are sick and Damned tired of honest hard working people being slandered as "terrorists" and I'm just one of them. Metaphorically, you can take the blue pill and let the same sleazy Orwellian media that lied to you about "WMDs" tell you how to think. Or, you can take the red pill, do your own critical research for Truth. But, once you learn the Truth about who is lying America into endless war$, there is no way to go back to the lies.

The liars behind 9/11 are also a liability to the honest pious Jewish people who are being set-up as patsies.

United States Veterans took a Sacred Oath to defend and protect the United States Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic, and that we bear true faith and allegiance to the same for the rest of our lives.

We DID NOT and DO NOT take any kind of oath to defend and protect:

Israel, it's banksters or the obscene thefts of both.

If this gets me banned, then so be it. I do not suffer fools. Far too many US Soldiers have been wasted to enrich greedy evil chickenHawks, and the same greedy evil chickenHawks are repeating their same old sour grapes and "nookular" lies in their "efforts" to deceive gullible people into yet another "war", this time against Iran, the concequences of which would be tragic for all people, their children and Planet Earth.

• Upvote 5

Some of you are talking like the US was the only country to invade Iraq. I think they're under UN sanctions for a reason. Not only that, but not to long ago an article came out that said a wmd was found buried somewhere near the border. I just kind of briezed through the article, so I don't know exactly what part of the border. Factories can be cleaned up. Sure was a lot of empty space found.

That statement is just plain stupid! There's no doubt who was responsible for 9/11 and anybody who believes the Israelis are responsible is an idiot!

I see you are an Israel first Kool Aid drinker. You best start doing some research, because you are duped.

Also why was a bunch of Israeli's filming the 911 event if they were not involved in it? It is documented evidence they were set up with camera's waiting on the event of 911, and were high fiving one another as it took place. Get educated instead of believing the lying controlled media of an evil corrupt government. You people have a lot to learn, and I do not think you are going to learn the facts of what is going on, until it's to late for you.

who cares what she thinks?? <_<:lol:

She's 100% right. Why are you protecting evil doers?

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 3

I see you are an Israel first Kool Aid drinker. You best start doing some research, because you are duped.

Also why was a bunch of Israeli's filming the 911 event if they were not involved in it? It is documented evidence they were set up with camera's waiting on the event of 911, and were high fiving one another as it took place. Get educated instead of believing the lying controlled media of an evil corrupt government. You people have a lot to learn, and I do not think you are going to learn the facts of what is going on, until it's to late for you.

She's 100% right. Why are you protecting evil doers?

ill agree to disagree :)

• Upvote 1

I too think Israel was part of 911 as those in this conversation have stated, and now that government is pushing us to attack Iran. Enough. Millions of dollars are sent to Israel every day and it is an apartheid government trying to warehouse the Palestinian people. They pushed Bedouins onto a toxic dump in Israel to live and get cancer, and bulldoze Palestinian homes. 25% of the Palestinian population have spent time in prison yanked from the street often without reason. Many Jews refuse to do the bidding of the Israeli Army directives because they know it is wrong in the West Bank and Gaza. Right now a group of international boats have been attacked on their way to bring emails of support and medical supplies to Gaza and break the Israeli siege of Gaza. The internationals on board have been beaten, arrested and hauled off to Israel. We need to stand up and speak the truth of what is happening there and what our support actually is supporting.

• Upvote 3