Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE SIGN FOR hypr2001.

Danimal

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hypr2000 I've always enjoyed you in chat, your honesty and sincerity always came through in your words along with kindness toward everyone. I pray for you and your family now as you endure this trying time and we all look forward to the time when God says we will ask "Death where is your sting?" Revelation 21: 3,4 "death will be no more." Loving thoughts and wishes for you your family and your mother.

Hypr, Having this time with your mother is a blessing for you both. When my father was very ill, I traveled home and was able to tell him how much he meant to me how I loved him dearly.... I was able to say good bye. You are in our thoughts and in our prayers, Hypr, and I pray that our Heavenly Father will give you, your mother and your family the Peace that surpasses all of our understanding during and after this difficult time. Babe