Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNBC talks about Iraqi Dinar..NoW 7:12 est

If it's anything like yesterday's blurb, they say the Dinar is a bad investment because 1) there are old dinars that are no longer usable that you could be scammed with, and 2) that the dinar is not currently trading so no bank will cash it in. That is the extent of their reasoning against investing in the dinar. It makes you wonder why this came up again now with the same old invalid arguments...

• Upvote 2

Yes....and???????????

If it's anything like yesterday's blurb, they say the Dinar is a bad investment because 1) there are old dinars that are no longer usable that you could be scammed with, and 2) that the dinar is not currently trading so no bank will cash it in. That is the extent of their reasoning against investing in the dinar. It makes you wonder why this came up again now with the same old invalid arguments...

Ah ok, is that what came up tis time?

• Upvote 1

YEAH, samething.

No foundation and totally opinionated. They showed the old dinar not the current one. They tried to compare it with the 1 trilloin Zimbawe currency. They also stated that you could not take it to any bank and trade it, which is false. Banks will buy it back.

Ahhhh, I really like the disinformation going out lately on the airwaves...it's what the powers to be want. Scare as many away as possible. Make the Iraq dinar appear as bad a deal as possible. Hold on to your hats and dinars everyone!!! ;)

• Upvote 3

No foundation and totally opinionated. They showed the old dinar not the current one. They tried to compare it with the 1 trilloin Zimbawe currency. They also stated that you could not take it to any bank and trade it, which is false. Banks will buy it back.

Isn't that interesting....they refer to the old dinar. They all do. I would agree the old dinar is not going to RV. It is funny the dinar we hold is missing in their equation. That makes 3 investment segments in a row warning people about buying dinar with a dead dictators head on it. I would say no one would want to buy that including me.

• Upvote 2

<br>No foundation and totally opinionated. They showed the old dinar not the current one. They tried to compare it with the 1 trilloin Zimbawe currency. They also stated that you could not take it to any bank and trade it, which is false. Banks will buy it back.<br>
<br><br>

yep! it was old dinar...HA!...The choice of words she used were "most" banks wont buy...and I "can't" say it is a scam....I know for a fact BOA has a bank that will buy it, .most do not.at this point, but I know one of their main (foreign currency) banks will. Ooopps...is that a rumor?.:o" :huh:Sorry, wrong section for that comment:blink:

Edited by suzieQ

In a way it's good that they don't believe in this investment, there'll be less of us to prove them wrong. :)

Right on! Another thought - While we're cashing in it wouldn't surprise me one bit to learn that 98% of those same naysayers had their pockets crammed full of that "bad deal - it's a scam" currency, meaning here the new notes, and were there cashing in too!!! :lol:

• Upvote 1