Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Christians in Iraq

kmseeker

* Christians fear for their lives after the withdrawal of U.S. troops

NOVEMBER 12TH, 2011 11:45 AM · POSTED IN NEWS (IRAQ & WORLD CURRENCY)

11.12.2011 | (Voice of Iraq) – Add comments – Kirkuk (Iraq) – A expressed clerics and Iraqi Christians, yesterday, fearing the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq, arguing that their future would be “unknown.” said the Archbishop of Kirkuk and Sulaymaniyah for Christians Chaldean, Louis Sako, “according to the statistics obtained, the number of Christian martyrs in Iraq because of terrorist acts Talthm after 2003, there were 905 martyrs in the whole of Iraq.”

He pointed out that “Before 2003 we were so up to million people, but now it left us about half a million distributors in the northern governorates and Baghdad. ” In turn, predicted the Deacon Church of the Virgin Mary Anwar John Aziz “to return kidnappings against the Christian component, in order to pay the ransom, for their release.” “We will leave U.S. withdrawal from Iraq, a void, (especially with) the lack of understandings between the political parties after the American withdrawal, which will be the logic of force and weapons is Faisal. ” , said Saljoh when Georgis, a service agent “fear of the stage after the American withdrawal, our future unknown we do not know what will happen to us, most of my relatives went abroad and my family think this is also if returned spiral also realize again. ” In turn, said Laura Hanna, Mark, “I will leave always at the university completely after the withdrawal of U.S. forces, because of the fear of the security situation the stable. “

LINK

Kmseeker.... your link didn't show up... but I will say this... if the Muslim faith is so "peaceful" like we keep hearing about why are these Christians fearing for their lives. And before anyone jumps on that let me state a statistic from "Voice of the Martyrs" ... more Christian have died in the last 50-100 years than in all the time since Christ combined. So are their fears valid? I think so!