Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Pledge of Allegiance

HeyJonesy

In observance and with respect of Vet's day yesterday, this video may help us all remember why we all love this country.

Take away all of our trivial partisan political bickering, the mundane and repetitive media that spins their own political kool aid in which we all drink in some way or another. Take away the finger pointing, crappy attitudes we all have at times with our own lives and the resentment of our current political situation.

How easily we forget our own American foundation.

And, in Red Skeleton's infamous words... "would it be a pity?"

Truer words never spoken.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Jonesy.... sad to say, many of our young people have no idea what we stood for... not sure many of us do any more either??? Not complaining, just noticing that in our rush of life we often forget our roots. If we don't take time to reflect on the past, and pass that on to the next generation... what we had will be lost forever! God Bless America!

Link??

Do you not see the video attached to the original thread? The link is embedded in the youtube video.

NO I DO NOT!!! SO ALL YOU FOOLS THAT PUT NEGS BECAUSE I CANNOT SEE A LINK ARE JUST THE MOST WONDERFUL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. WHERE IS THE LINK???? I STILL ASK FOR A LINK. i USE LINUX MAYBE IT DOES NOT SHOW WITH MY BROWSER AND OPERATING SYSTEM. I SEE NOT LINK. SO ONE OF YOU NEG GIVERS PUT THE LINK OUT SO I MIGHT SEE THIS VIDEO!! INSTEAD OF DOING YOUR USUAL IDIOTIC IGNORANCE. I JUST HATE PEOPLE WITH THEIR HOLIER THAN THOU. I SIMPLY ASKED FOR A LINK. IS THERE OR IS THERE NOT A LINK THAT SOMEONE MIGHT BE WILLING TO PUT OUT SO I MIGHT SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br><br><br>SO TO ADD TO THAT, I USED ANOTHER BROWSER AND FIND I HAVE A MISSING PROGRAM.  I WILL FETCH ONE SO I MAY VIEW THIS VIDEO.  THANKS FOR ALL YOUR "NOT NOT NOT" HELP.<br>

Edited by uncirculd
  • Downvote 1

I grew up with the pledge to the flag in our public school, brings back memories. America has hope, hope to recover our great heritage. It's still a great, loving, giving, country, I'm proud to be an American.There's a song someone sang, I wish I could find it, it goes like this..."America, America, is it too late to save you? Will foreign troops invade your soil, will gov't. enslave you. For the greatness that was once your past, be trampled in the street? Oh, America, America, don't let your name go down in such defeat"Anybody know that song, can you find the link? God bless the USA.

Always good to hear this over again. Loved it!!

NO I DO NOT!!! SO ALL YOU FOOLS THAT PUT NEGS BECAUSE I CANNOT SEE A LINK ARE JUST THE MOST WONDERFUL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. WHERE IS THE LINK???? I STILL ASK FOR A LINK. i USE LINUX MAYBE IT DOES NOT SHOW WITH MY BROWSER AND OPERATING SYSTEM. I SEE NOT LINK. SO ONE OF YOU NEG GIVERS PUT THE LINK OUT SO I MIGHT SEE THIS VIDEO!! INSTEAD OF DOING YOUR USUAL IDIOTIC IGNORANCE. I JUST HATE PEOPLE WITH THEIR HOLIER THAN THOU. I SIMPLY ASKED FOR A LINK. IS THERE OR IS THERE NOT A LINK THAT SOMEONE MIGHT BE WILLING TO PUT OUT SO I MIGHT SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br><br><br>SO TO ADD TO THAT, I USED ANOTHER BROWSER AND FIND I HAVE A MISSING PROGRAM.  I WILL FETCH ONE SO I MAY VIEW THIS VIDEO.  THANKS FOR ALL YOUR "NOT NOT NOT" HELP.<br>

Maybe you should have explained your browsers short comings, instead of just posting "link?."

And then maybe you should take a time out, as your rant is really over the top and un-called for.

Calling all here on DV "fools" and ranting on like a 3 year old is really immature.

I grew up with the pledge to the flag in our public school, brings back memories. America has hope, hope to recover our great heritage. It's still a great, loving, giving, country, I'm proud to be an American.There's a song someone sang, I wish I could find it, it goes like this..."America, America, is it too late to save you? Will foreign troops invade your soil, will gov't. enslave you. For the greatness that was once your past, be trampled in the street? Oh, America, America, don't let your name go down in such defeat"Anybody know that song, can you find the link? God bless the USA.

Hey Enveavor, Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.markreynoldsmusicministry.org/AmericaAmerica.html

Always good to hear this over again. Loved it!!

Maybe you should have explained your browsers short comings, instead of just posting "link?."

And then maybe you should take a time out, as your rant is really over the top and un-called for.

Calling all here on DV "fools" and ranting on like a 3 year old is really immature.

Yeah i would have explained the short coming of the browser had i known it. i did what anyone would do, ask for link. it wasn't until i got all the negs and some ask me seriously did i not see it? and i did not. then another, that is when i realized it. but, it was my day to rant like a 3 year old.