Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seattle TV Station comments on Dinar RV

dinardongguy1

Any investment has the risk of no return. They state " There's no official dinar value, so sellers set the price" is false. I bought mine from a bank, so no need to worry about it being counterfeit . I consider it another uninformed reporter .

Go RV

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Well the good thing is they didn't says it's a scam...just that the return is based on speculation and just like any investment if u can afford it don't invest! It seem like nobody ( news, bank, ect) are saying stay away it's a scam anymore.... Which is encouraging! Thx for the post

Same old mainstream media focusing on the "consumer alert" aspect to this investment. We in this forum all know it's a speculation! I can only assume that we here all bought our dinars from a "registered" dealer, such as Dinar Trade, Dinar Banker, or GID Associates, so this is just another typical warning to the masses who are, up to this point in time, ignorant of this investment. Hey, at least it's getting some American press.

I found it amusing that the reporter said that the investors were looking for a 1000% return. Hah!!!! Let's see, if we paid 1/10 of a penny for our dinars, a 1000% increase would put the new value of the Dinar at $.011, i.e., 1.1 pennies. I think it's safe to say that most of us are anticipating the post-RV exchange rate JUST a little higher.

Personally, I feel it's a good thing that we are seeing the mainstream media referencing dinar more... in that, it is perhaps becoming more "relevant"... regardless of their take on it, or misinformation about it. The more we hear about it at this point, the more it is telling me something is happening! Perhaps it's simply journalistic misinformation directive... smoke and mirrors... deflection... to curb further speculation...

I like hearing this! :)

• Upvote 2

A bank is a business like any other business and there is nothing wrong with selling Dinar so some have but that in no way legitimizes it as an investment. This investment is risky, it's very risky, and the financial professionals who are warning us of this did not get where they are by being stupid so we need to at least consider what they say and not just try to belittle them as if that makes what they are saying less meaningful. This is not to say that a tv reporter is a financial pro and what they say may not carry much weight but they are not the only ones warning us. Again this is a very risky endeavor and the only people who tell us otherwise are the dreamers and pumpers, the pros are warning us and trying to belittle them does absolutely nothing to improve our chances.

I couldn't of said it any better.

• Downvote 1

So they're saying the Iraq economy will never stabilize and their dinar will always be undervalued? One of the richest countries in the world with practically no debt? How much would our USD be worth if we had no "debt" and billions worth of oil, gas, and gold? It's a comin' folks, hang on! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

A bank is a business like any other business and there is nothing wrong with selling Dinar so some have but that in no way legitimizes it as an investment. This investment is risky, it's very risky, and the financial professionals who are warning us of this did not get where they are by being stupid so we need to at least consider what they say and not just try to belittle them as if that makes what they are saying less meaningful. This is not to say that a tv reporter is a financial pro and what they say may not carry much weight but they are not the only ones warning us. Again this is a very risky endeavor and the only people who tell us otherwise are the dreamers and pumpers, the pros are warning us and trying to belittle them does absolutely nothing to improve our chances.

I'd have to argue your "very risky endevour" comment. If you were buying tens of thousands of dollars worth of dinar and were a middle class earner, then yes, I would agree, but if your buying a few thousand dollars worth, like most people do... it's really a no brainer.

Many of us, including minimum wage earners, spend more than that on cigarettes and beer every year!

Oh, the drama of it all! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Same old mainstream media focusing on the "consumer alert" aspect to this investment. We in this forum all know it's a speculation! I can only assume that we here all bought our dinars from a "registered" dealer, such as Dinar Trade, Dinar Banker, or GID Associates, so this is just another typical warning to the masses who are, up to this point in time, ignorant of this investment. Hey, at least it's getting some American press.

I found it amusing that the reporter said that the investors were looking for a 1000% return. Hah!!!! Let's see, if we paid 1/10 of a penny for our dinars, a 1000% increase would put the new value of the Dinar at $.011, i.e., 1.1 pennies. I think it's safe to say that most of us are anticipating the post-RV exchange rate JUST a little higher.

Not so. Many or most investors of the Dinar are convinced or very confident it is going to RV and at least at a thousand times return(.10) But recently it seems, especially with reality setting in, many are using the fallback lines of "Oh well, we knew it was speculative and high risk", "it's money I can afford to lose". I understand they don't want to look as if they made an impulsive, amateurish investment decision based on the euphoria of instant riches only to find out they've been had. I'd feel stupid too.

But the disturbing truth is virtually everyone who invested in the Dinar had never invested in the currency markets before having no idea what it was about and did not do any research other than what was told to them by a friend or relative. The 'research' was then done afterward by joining Dinar websites who would let them in on 'secret intel' gathered by 'secret agents' who are not supposed to know about the impending RV.

It's only the sellers and pumpers of the Dinar that are enjoying the tropical beaches and the luxury cars so many dinar buyers are dreaming of.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

To me this is exactlly what i anticcipated would happen mainstream getting ahold and telling people to basiccally stay away we are almost there

Total agreement.

But recently it seems, especially with reality setting in, many are using the fallback lines of "Oh well, we knew it was speculative and high risk", "it's money I can afford to lose". I understand they don't want to look as if they made an impulsive, amateurish investment decision based on the euphoria of instant riches only to find out they've been had. I'd feel stupid too.

But the disturbing truth is virtually everyone who invested in the Dinar had never invested in the currency markets before having no idea what it was about and did not do any research other than what was told to them by a friend or relative. The 'research' was then done afterward by joining Dinar websites who would let them in on 'secret intel' gathered by 'secret agents' who are not supposed to know about the impending RV.

Simply put...not at all completely true (the portions of your statement I captured). You've made a lot more assumptions than most speculators here.

• Upvote 1

Total agreement.

Simply put...not at all completely true (the portions of your statement I captured). You've made a lot more assumptions than most speculators here.

Which ones?

Would you rather be selling $100,000 worth of dinar a month and pocketing a $30,000 spread or buying it at a 30% loss waiting for your lottery ticket number to be called?

So everyone at Dinarvest has currency trading expertise? Nobody here is looking for any scrap of information from our 'sources' that could even insinuate that an RV is even possible? i.e. research?

Investors here aren't backpedaling?

I believe these are all not just plausible but factual. Far from assumptions

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Which ones?

Would you rather be selling $100,000 worth of dinar a month and pocketing a $30,000 spread or buying it at a 30% loss waiting for your lottery ticket number to be called?

So everyone at Dinarvest has currency trading expertise? Nobody here is looking for any scrap of information from our 'sources' that could even insinuate that an RV is even possible? i.e. research?

Investors here aren't backpedaling?

I believe these are all not just plausible but factual. Far from assumptions

Your comments continue to emply the majority of us...that's just rude, Dude. If you're going to make generalized statements and assumptions...you're no better the the fodder you claim the talk around here to be.

I'm just saying...don't discredit those of us who did our homework prior to investing as if we saw a pretty clown car and jumped on (no offence, Thug)...and continue to try to understand more as info unfolds in front of us.

So again, I take your comments as very presumptuous and borderline narcissistic.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Crossfire for keeping the faith and your encouragement

Maybe blind faith by some estimates. I just know when I plan my direction, I'm not easily swayed. Is that true for everyone? Probobly not. Especially if they have to wade through a daily bog of conflicting information.

My point to pudge was not to insult him but to let him know his initial statement wasn't very acurate. Has there been "backpedaling"? I've seen it. But certainly not from the majority. Also, from the majority...all I see is that many decided to join at some point because they considered themselves to be informed ENOUGH to enter a gamble. Even stronger statements from some indicate they have NEVER doubted an RV.

Again, that was my real point of insult. I weighed my decision to purchase. I weighed my decision of joining a group of like minded investors. And again...I carefully weighed (by watching the many forums for months) which group I considered to have the most reasonable approach to the developements. I just think I've seen more people posting here that do not change directions because of anticipated media slants.

pudge's initial reply on this post was directed toward such a comment about the media. Many speculated months and months ago that we would see that. The media might curb the desire for many to join in at this point...but that does NOT merit saying those of us who already joined...did so mindlessly.

Ok, ty for your support and I continue to maintain mine. Pudge, no disrespect intended to you but just wanted to let you know that those broad comments are not really fair to others on this forum in respects to wisdom.

• Upvote 1

Not so. Many or most investors of the Dinar are convinced or very confident it is going to RV and at least at a thousand times return(.10) But recently it seems, especially with reality setting in, many are using the fallback lines of "Oh well, we knew it was speculative and high risk", "it's money I can afford to lose". I understand they don't want to look as if they made an impulsive, amateurish investment decision based on the euphoria of instant riches only to find out they've been had. I'd feel stupid too.

It's only the sellers and pumpers of the Dinar that are enjoying the tropical beaches and the luxury cars so many dinar buyers are dreaming of.

Thinking you may have hit a raw nerve....I'll belly up to the bar and admit I "made an impulsive,amateurish investment decision",however I'm not inclined to re-write history by saying I always KNEW it was going to be a long term risky endeavor and if you take a peek at the posts from a year ago no one was saying that...

For those that will attack by saying "you're not a true investor" I respectfully submit that most,not all, but most on here never invested in anything more complicated than a scratch off ticket..

Will steal and abort a line from Men-in-black...500 years ago everyone knew the earth was flat and 6 months ago everyone knew Okie walked on water..

• Upvote 2

Love the Okie'isum above....

Last thought on this. Many admit there's a nervous hype going on. Troop withdrawal is huge and perhaps the real spark to this and actual progress with legislation and investors only adds to it. To "what" exactly. I don't know other than best guess. What I do know is that the closer someone gets to realizing the outcome of a decision...the more likely they are to stress over their initial convictions.

Don't stress. If you have to...tune out awhile. However...if you catch yourself watching through the gap in your fingers...you obviously enjoy the thrill more than you realize.

;)

• Upvote 4

In her first paragraph of words, she stated that the Dinar was worth "just mere pennies". When in fact a Dinar isn't even worth a tenth of a penny. Someone that doesn't know what they are talking about informing me.

Just what you can expect from MSM. There's nothing to see. Move on to whatever we are marketing to you to believe. Haven't watched TV for over six months and don't miss it. No DirecTV or other pay TV for over 18 months.