Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Apology

Grumpy

If I came off tonight rude in chat, I apoligize to the members, Its very hard to sit back day in and day out and listen to the same lies coming under new user names.

The regulars that have been around know how to spot the bs but we get new members daily and its unfair to mislead them with all innuendo's and rumors as if they are the "truth". There are way to many outlets if you put some time in to do your own research. UN, IMF, and Iraqi news outlets, this constant "its going to RV tomorrow" is not fair to the newbies and I lost my cool a litlle and I just wanted to apoligize.

Please don't buy into everything you hear, most is for entertainment here. Please do your own research and follow your gut!

Edited by grumpy

If I came off tonight rude in chat, I apoligize to the members, Its very hard to sit back day in and day out and listen to the same lies coming under new user names.

The regulars that have been around know how to spot the bs but we get new members daily and its unfair to mislead them with all innuendo's and rumors. There are way to many outlets if you put some time in to do your own research. UN, IMF, and Iraqi news outlets, this its going to RV tomorrow is not fair to the newbies and I lost my cool a litlle and I just wanted to apoligize.

Please don't buy into everything you hear, most is for entertainment here. Please do your own research and follow your gut!

This is about the most realist I've heard yet. I'm some what new and all I've ever asked is a direct answer to our questions. When people start to give scenarios or try to go too deep in their explanations, it throws me off. Thank you for just being real.

The regulars that have been around know how to spot the bs but we get new members daily and its unfair to mislead them with all innuendo's and rumors. There are way to many outlets if you put some time in to do your own research. UN, IMF, and Iraqi news outlets, this its going to RV tomorrow is not fair to the newbies and I lost my cool a litlle and I just wanted to apoligize.

Grumpy, you do a great job on here!!

What you just posted above was from the heart and I thank you for that!!

It is hard being on here day after day and night after night trying to watch out for the members on DV!!

I think we have a great group of mods on here and grumpy you are one of the best in my book!!

For some of us that can't get into chat, could someone post some of it, Please. That way I can tell Grumpy he was in line, and not being too Grumpy!!! Still can't get into the chat room!!! :(

No reason to post it, the man apologized to those who were in there. If you were not there than don't worry about it. If you know Grumpy at all, you know him to be a very good person and cares about the job he has been given.

I too have been around for a long time and I have listened to the "tomorrow, tomorrow, tomrrow" scenario and I gotta tell you, I get fed up also!!!!! Wheather or not the "experts" will admit it, they are pumping. It is plain and simple. Soooooo, for you "newbies," there are a lot of web sites out there that we "oldies" use to get the "true poop." Go to um!!!

Terry if you instructing the newbies then tell them nobody and i mean nobody knows a date or a rate. There are only 2 ways to stay away from listening to the predictors and that is 1. do not get into chat rooms or forums or 2. Sell all dinars and you will not have to worry about it ever again.

Grumpy--thanks for the apology. I wish there were others who would do the same and actually mean it. I have not gone into the chat since last Thursday as all it is now is bashing of one another and name calling. I was in the VIP chat the night it was opened to everyone thinking it would be worth the $10 a month if people there were intelligent enough to have a civil conversation, but guess what? It was the same stuff as the regular chat. I do pop in occassionally now to check the posts but I for one will not be back in chat.

I was on the chat last night and have followed this Iraqi dinar since I found out about it from the beginning. Enorreste (spelling?) has put together a very compelling arguement with documented facts of the progress leading to the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation. How anyone can judge his posts as some form of pumping of the dinar is baffleing to me. It is clear he is an investor who has spent countless hours in researching this. Anyone can spend time looking for an article that may dispute some of his Iraqi dinar progression research. He in turn could find a dozen articles showing he is correct.

Anyone including myself who has been on these dinar forums for years and years have seen dates come and go and it is frustrating. Some of the folks that come in the forums and chat rooms and claim they have contacts etc. etc. really don't and should just remain in the back ground like most of us do. But........the folks that have contacts with boots on the ground in Iraq, legit government contacts like Treasury,IMF U.N. etc. and banking presidents I will listen to hoping they are not bsing. I will also listen to the folks that are research guru's who retain the information they find and can put the pieces of the puzzle together and also can determine what is true fact from disinformation.

If we did not have these folks present what they have these chat rooms would be full of people talking about their weather and hunting experiences etc. I care about my investment and I want to hear intelligent conversation regarding it.

Grumpy, just the heading of your post "Apology" says plenty as far as your honesty and integrity here in this forum. I've just been here a short while, but from what I have gathered, you are well respected and your honest opinions and speculations are very much appreciated.

Grumpy,

Thanks for your post and I'm glad you posted it. I responded to a post yesterday and said the same thing. When are going to clean up the liars along with the "naysayers." Give the boot if they can't post credable evidence to back up their mouth. That will put a boot to all the liars out there.

P.S. Adam post all emails that he gets from his source. If others can't do it than give them the boot.

• Upvote 2