Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNBC - iraqi dinar = no dinero

ICE521

they dont have a lot of their facts straight...

they said major US banks dont deal with it... wrong.

and then they said that "it would return to its prewar level of 3 dinars to $1 USD." got those figures mixed up.

I wouldnt take what these people have to say as something we should listen to. if they're such financial geniuses, why didnt they spot the mortage crisis?

• Upvote 1

Where are these mainstream media news networks, when we see the billions of dollars of contracts that are being let in Iraq weekly....and sometimes daily....if even one contract was done in the U.S....that was even a tenth the size of some of the stuff happening in Iraq, it would make headline news in the U.S. daily until we would be sick of seeing it....There is an old saying, that say's, " watch sometimes what is'nt said, instead of what is"...It's starting to look that way here...And on another note, watch what Iraq does, and not what they say....I call it follow the money...

• Upvote 2

OK, now I'm excited! Yep, I saw it and I loved it! Remember, Kuwaitt had an auction the day before their value went back up. They also stated in the press no way, no how. Then the next day....BAM!!!

Finally the dinar is getting some main stream media coverage. Do you realise this is 4 different times, 4 different sources in 3 days? All saying negative stuff. This is great!! Just tells me we are right where we need to be. Surely no one expects them to say anything other than what they are told to say. Get ready folks. Call me crazy, but I think we are about to arrive at our destination.

RSS

• Upvote 5

I am expecting misinformation. Bring it on. I am going to hang on no matter what.

Exactly...it's most likely going down very soon. At this point, I am all in until the end. I really don't think there is anything else to debate. You are either in or out. Period!

One more thing...you should probably not let it bother you anymore. I did for two years, and I finally figured out these following points:

1. Gurus are idiots

2. Nobody knows the date or rate

3. We have no control over the outcome

4. I have wasted countless hours of my life attempting to find out when it is going to happen

5. Just think of what I could have done with the time wasted to make my life and my family's life better.

Nuff Said and Go Dinar!

• Upvote 2

CNBC are liars, cheats and theives owned by the elite. They are so full of crap they are even running their very own people off. CNBC needs to be taken off of the air!

This is the part I don't understand. With Iraq all but out of Chapter 7 and the HCL all but passed and official doesn't that leave one thing that would be entirely out of whack? I'm talking about the value of the currency.

How can CNBC justify the statement that there is no fundamental reason to revalue?? It would seem to be it would have to revalue for them to function. But hey, what the hell do I know.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Since Iraq has had currency that has been worth as much as $4.86 from 1932 to 1949...not to mention it being in the $3.00+/- range...all within the last appx. 90 years...and now the country is being stabilized with trillions spent on infrastructure development and oil development...and someone is going to tell me that they can't or don't need as strong of a currency as they've had previously......now with probably 10,000 times the amount of commerce going on, or soon to be going on in the near future...than the country has ever seen or dreamed of seeing...anyone that can't see this, and read between the lines, apparently their bright's are'nt coming on and are asleep at the wheel...lol....

OK, now I'm excited! Yep, I saw it and I loved it! Remember, Kuwaitt had an auction the day before their value went back up. They also stated in the press no way, no how. Then the next day....BAM!!!

Finally the dinar is getting some main stream media coverage. Do you realise this is 4 different times, 4 different sources in 3 days? All saying negative stuff. This is great!! Just tells me we are right where we need to be. Surely no one expects them to say anything other than what they are told to say. Get ready folks. Call me crazy, but I think we are about to arrive at our destination.

RSS

I was thinking the same thing....IT WOULD BE SO SWEET TO REVALUE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THAT STORY....PLEASE! THAT WOULD BE NICE!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I don't know about you, but I'm getting awfully sick of people slinging around the word SCAM as if it's some kind of subjective term, or that it's a matter of opinion. All of us have been scammed before, I have to deal with scammers many times and I'm decent at spotting a scam. Most scams based on trust. The scammer uses the trust as an insurance policy, a lever, a cloak and a tool of manipulation.

But, behind the curtain, if you could see what was going on you'd immediately know it was a scam. The deception is key to it... think Wizard of Oz... what's behind the curtain is a small whimpy man, not a god-like emperor. With the Dinar, assuming you purchased it with good, clean, cleared funds of non-criminal origin, and from an authorized Dealer registered with the Treasury, and you can prove chain of custody, the rest of it is a matter of the currency itself.

How can a fully authorized currency be a scam? It cannot. And of course it isn't. If so, the very banks themselves would be complicit in it. They are in a precarious position of having to play it down, while not giving much advise one way or the other, and if they advise, it must be the "prudent man" response of warning against loss, or even going so far as to say it is a scam.

Which is a lie told by a bank one way or the other. Because if it IS a scam, they have taken part, if it isn't a scam, then they're giving out bad advice by saying it is a scam, and keeping people from the investment of their lifetimes based upon known false and misleading information.

The banks indeed are complicit in all major fraud that occurs on this planet, but they are backed by the governments and the lawmakers so as long as they play ball they will always be bailed out. When the bailouts cease, then justice can prevail and the true scammers will be identified. To call the Dinar a scam is to fall into the trap made for idiots by idiots in my fairly humble opinion.

If it is current and valid currency, which it is, and you are holding it in your physical possession, then up to now, no scam has occurred. Now, once you hold the Dinar, how is it that you can or will be scammed? Well, when it RV's at whatever value, you will be able to validate and exchange it at many major institutions, or authorized facilities, then there is no scam or reason for you to fear a scam.

If not getting the return you desire is a scam, then all true investments could be considered a scam. There is no expectation of a specific return at a specific time with the Dinar, if you have believed anything different because of what you've been told, then you should simply focus on the future, not the reason for purchasing, which is quite irrelevant once you're bank account if full of money from your Dinar purchase.

I think my point here is based on a simple principle that it's best to look forward and make the best of what you have now. Don't look back over your shoulder in doubt, but be firm and solid about your actions and decision on the Dinar. I have seen many opportunities for sure, you name it, but nothing comes close to the potential that may be possible with the Dinar and what it can mean downstream.

If the Government of Iraq decides to scam all of us that are holding Dinar, then they do it at their own Peril, realizing that citizens around the world are fed up with their leaders, politicians and bankers living like kings while their babies starve and their economies collapse, well they could do that...

I think that it would trigger a Tsunami of contempt starting from the higher levels of the various invested governments around the world on down to rioting in the streets. Yet, I would not rule out such a thing since certain zealous leaders have a decidedly religious bias and other overarching agendas that could influence command decisions.

Although it's possible, in my view it is highly unlikely that Iraq will purposely stir up a hornets nest at a critical time when it really has a chance to shine. After all, they are active in the build up of interest around their newly gotten sovereignty and all that means to them. They are, above all, very proud. To a fault sometimes, but nonetheless...

The words from Iraq's leaders are quite contrary to anything being announced that would lower the pride and forward thinking ideas they are trying to sell to their citizens. They are forever cleverly skirting around the issues of the "value" of their currency and economic strength, of the Dinar. Scam? Really? How does the issue even come up is what I wonder. Where is the basis for such a claim or statement at all. I write this lengthy but candid outpouring because I am simply in wonderment at the level of idiocy.

If I'm beginning to feel like a genius, then something is seriously wrong...:):) hahahaha

Above all, the leaders recognize that the way out of much of their trouble is a decent value on the RV.

Anyone that says the Dinar "investment", or whatever you want to call it, is a scam, is either knowingly a stooge for some propaganda arm that has infiltrated this blog for the specific purpose of swaying opinion, slowing Dinar sales, buying up Dinar cheap from scared sellers, or is simply just ignorant of any facts or incapable of perceiving the obvious truth and history surrounding the Dinar and Iraq. I am no expert, don't get me wrong, I'm just stating what should, and probably is, obvious to most observers/investors of the Dinar.

Please, I beg of anyone out there, here is my challenge, spell out specifically, in black and white, what could qualify the acquisition of Dinar as a scam, or the holding of it for any period of time. The time element has no bearing on the validity of the Dinar. Many people hold assets they have no idea of their true value, which fluctuates up and down over time. That certainly doesn't equal scam.

So what if some people bought Dinar based upon hype, that hype may turn out to be 100% true. If I became rich based on someones "hype" I'm pretty sure I'd want to thank them for it and they did a wonderful thing for my family and future. Then, it's not hype anymore is it... it's inside info, it's due-diligence... it's all in the eye of the beholder, and in the bank of the holder...

What bothers me is that some folks may sell off their Dinar at a loss after becoming discouraged from misinformation and negative, unfounded opinions. Most folks don't have time to follow every detail, and it's easy to become doubtful once a negative feeding frenzy begins.

But the true value of the Dinar, and whether the currency you hold is valid is all that matters. Recent history shows that it is very unlikely the Dinar will go down in value, rather, it will go way up, including what comes out of the mouths of Iraqi leaders, albeit in fractured pieces.

I"m sorry, but I just seem to get pissed at the fact that some people just don't get it, no matter what. Then they have to stir up concern and doubt for no reason other than attention and to seem authoritative.

Please, don't think I'm that way. I don't expect to influence or have any impact per se, I have no horse in this race other than the fact I do hold some Dinar and I care about my fellow man, especially on this site because I think there are many more good folks than bad here... I just step in every so often when things get really annoying and I try and slap a little sense into people that talk nonsense. I'm sure many think I do... feel free to reply because I am always ready to debate the facts and I am not concerned with illogical opinions. It's a good thing to hear and debate ideas. I can always learn and if I'm wrong, I'll correct myself.

But... if you want to push even the idea that buying Dinar is a scam, I am ready, willing and able to slap you down. Because that is a lie and I for one am sick of all the lies. Sometimes ideas and words, statements are simply wrong. We need to take out the trash from time to time or we end up sitting in it. That is what is happening now on this blog. People are getting impatient and looking for comfort, or to blame if they feel they've made a bad decision investing.

Settle down. People that are doubting themselves are doing it because of outside influence and misinformation, not because anything has changed for the worst with the Dinar... It has only gotten much better and closer, more imminent as it were.

Look up the word scam. Please, then come back and tell me how the Dinar is in any way a scam. Of course, scams may be going on involving the Dinar, but that's not the issue is it? Car theft occurs every minute of every day, does that nullify the validity of the car? It's absurd that some people just put it all into some simplified melting pot and render a verdict as if they know it all.

I would submit that very few talking heads could ever give you anything at all of value. Because if you do what they try to lead you to do or believe, you are being led, if you're being led then you are a sheeple. If you don't believe the entire news and media are precisely programmed for the desired effect, then perhaps you are a tiny bit naive and quite useful to them as a willing subject. It's usually a subtle bias that has major effects on belief systems, laws, votes, trends and everything societal, but lately the puppetmasters

have had to take unusually blatant measures to protect their empires.

If you're here, and you bought Dinar, you are probably not sheeple material... but when I hear someone talking about the Dinar being a scam, then I am sensing the byproduct of propaganda programming simply being repeated because it's hard to argue about the future, or prove a negative...or disprove a negative.

Sorry if I stepped on any toes, I'm just being candid. I know I sound opinionated, because on some things I am. Very much so. On the Dinar, my opinion is that it is NOT a scam, but that there is overwhelming amount of corruption which swirls around it's epicenter that is ever present, and will be there after the RV.

The amount of power and energy being devoted to it is unseen in history, period. For some airhead to call it a scam is just the height of blindness, and I'm trying to be generous here because I know a lot of people have a lot of doubt. Some doubt is good, but at some point one needs to stick to their decision and not waver.

If you don't think the Dinar is a good investment, I dare say you do not belong here, though I do welcome you, you may find your opinion changing, or I may change mine.. not on the Dinar though. We will have the last laugh.

Thanks for the therapy session. Same time next week?? :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't know about you, but I'm getting awfully sick of people slinging around the word SCAM as if it's some kind of subjective term, or that it's a matter of opinion. All of us have been scammed before, I have to deal with scammers many times and I'm decent at spotting a scam. Most scams based on trust. The scammer uses the trust as an insurance policy, a lever, a cloak and a tool of manipulation.

But, behind the curtain, if you could see what was going on you'd immediately know it was a scam. The deception is key to it... think Wizard of Oz... what's behind the curtain is a small whimpy man, not a god-like emperor. With the Dinar, assuming you purchased it with good, clean, cleared funds of non-criminal origin, and from an authorized Dealer registered with the Treasury, and you can prove chain of custody, the rest of it is a matter of the currency itself.

How can a fully authorized currency be a scam? It cannot. And of course it isn't. If so, the very banks themselves would be complicit in it. They are in a precarious position of having to play it down, while not giving much advise one way or the other, and if they advise, it must be the "prudent man" response of warning against loss, or even going so far as to say it is a scam.

Which is a lie told by a bank one way or the other. Because if it IS a scam, they have taken part, if it isn't a scam, then they're giving out bad advice by saying it is a scam, and keeping people from the investment of their lifetimes based upon known false and misleading information.

The banks indeed are complicit in all major fraud that occurs on this planet, but they are backed by the governments and the lawmakers so as long as they play ball they will always be bailed out. When the bailouts cease, then justice can prevail and the true scammers will be identified. To call the Dinar a scam is to fall into the trap made for idiots by idiots in my fairly humble opinion.

If it is current and valid currency, which it is, and you are holding it in your physical possession, then up to now, no scam has occurred. Now, once you hold the Dinar, how is it that you can or will be scammed? Well, when it RV's at whatever value, you will be able to validate and exchange it at many major institutions, or authorized facilities, then there is no scam or reason for you to fear a scam.

If not getting the return you desire is a scam, then all true investments could be considered a scam. There is no expectation of a specific return at a specific time with the Dinar, if you have believed anything different because of what you've been told, then you should simply focus on the future, not the reason for purchasing, which is quite irrelevant once you're bank account if full of money from your Dinar purchase.

I think my point here is based on a simple principle that it's best to look forward and make the best of what you have now. Don't look back over your shoulder in doubt, but be firm and solid about your actions and decision on the Dinar. I have seen many opportunities for sure, you name it, but nothing comes close to the potential that may be possible with the Dinar and what it can mean downstream.

If the Government of Iraq decides to scam all of us that are holding Dinar, then they do it at their own Peril, realizing that citizens around the world are fed up with their leaders, politicians and bankers living like kings while their babies starve and their economies collapse, well they could do that...

I think that it would trigger a Tsunami of contempt starting from the higher levels of the various invested governments around the world on down to rioting in the streets. Yet, I would not rule out such a thing since certain zealous leaders have a decidedly religious bias and other overarching agendas that could influence command decisions.

Although it's possible, in my view it is highly unlikely that Iraq will purposely stir up a hornets nest at a critical time when it really has a chance to shine. After all, they are active in the build up of interest around their newly gotten sovereignty and all that means to them. They are, above all, very proud. To a fault sometimes, but nonetheless...

The words from Iraq's leaders are quite contrary to anything being announced that would lower the pride and forward thinking ideas they are trying to sell to their citizens. They are forever cleverly skirting around the issues of the "value" of their currency and economic strength, of the Dinar. Scam? Really? How does the issue even come up is what I wonder. Where is the basis for such a claim or statement at all. I write this lengthy but candid outpouring because I am simply in wonderment at the level of idiocy.

If I'm beginning to feel like a genius, then something is seriously wrong...:):) hahahaha

Above all, the leaders recognize that the way out of much of their trouble is a decent value on the RV.

Anyone that says the Dinar "investment", or whatever you want to call it, is a scam, is either knowingly a stooge for some propaganda arm that has infiltrated this blog for the specific purpose of swaying opinion, slowing Dinar sales, buying up Dinar cheap from scared sellers, or is simply just ignorant of any facts or incapable of perceiving the obvious truth and history surrounding the Dinar and Iraq. I am no expert, don't get me wrong, I'm just stating what should, and probably is, obvious to most observers/investors of the Dinar.

Please, I beg of anyone out there, here is my challenge, spell out specifically, in black and white, what could qualify the acquisition of Dinar as a scam, or the holding of it for any period of time. The time element has no bearing on the validity of the Dinar. Many people hold assets they have no idea of their true value, which fluctuates up and down over time. That certainly doesn't equal scam.

So what if some people bought Dinar based upon hype, that hype may turn out to be 100% true. If I became rich based on someones "hype" I'm pretty sure I'd want to thank them for it and they did a wonderful thing for my family and future. Then, it's not hype anymore is it... it's inside info, it's due-diligence... it's all in the eye of the beholder, and in the bank of the holder...

What bothers me is that some folks may sell off their Dinar at a loss after becoming discouraged from misinformation and negative, unfounded opinions. Most folks don't have time to follow every detail, and it's easy to become doubtful once a negative feeding frenzy begins.

But the true value of the Dinar, and whether the currency you hold is valid is all that matters. Recent history shows that it is very unlikely the Dinar will go down in value, rather, it will go way up, including what comes out of the mouths of Iraqi leaders, albeit in fractured pieces.

I"m sorry, but I just seem to get pissed at the fact that some people just don't get it, no matter what. Then they have to stir up concern and doubt for no reason other than attention and to seem authoritative.

Please, don't think I'm that way. I don't expect to influence or have any impact per se, I have no horse in this race other than the fact I do hold some Dinar and I care about my fellow man, especially on this site because I think there are many more good folks than bad here... I just step in every so often when things get really annoying and I try and slap a little sense into people that talk nonsense. I'm sure many think I do... feel free to reply because I am always ready to debate the facts and I am not concerned with illogical opinions. It's a good thing to hear and debate ideas. I can always learn and if I'm wrong, I'll correct myself.

But... if you want to push even the idea that buying Dinar is a scam, I am ready, willing and able to slap you down. Because that is a lie and I for one am sick of all the lies. Sometimes ideas and words, statements are simply wrong. We need to take out the trash from time to time or we end up sitting in it. That is what is happening now on this blog. People are getting impatient and looking for comfort, or to blame if they feel they've made a bad decision investing.

Settle down. People that are doubting themselves are doing it because of outside influence and misinformation, not because anything has changed for the worst with the Dinar... It has only gotten much better and closer, more imminent as it were.

Look up the word scam. Please, then come back and tell me how the Dinar is in any way a scam. Of course, scams may be going on involving the Dinar, but that's not the issue is it? Car theft occurs every minute of every day, does that nullify the validity of the car? It's absurd that some people just put it all into some simplified melting pot and render a verdict as if they know it all.

I would submit that very few talking heads could ever give you anything at all of value. Because if you do what they try to lead you to do or believe, you are being led, if you're being led then you are a sheeple. If you don't believe the entire news and media are precisely programmed for the desired effect, then perhaps you are a tiny bit naive and quite useful to them as a willing subject. It's usually a subtle bias that has major effects on belief systems, laws, votes, trends and everything societal, but lately the puppetmasters

have had to take unusually blatant measures to protect their empires.

If you're here, and you bought Dinar, you are probably not sheeple material... but when I hear someone talking about the Dinar being a scam, then I am sensing the byproduct of propaganda programming simply being repeated because it's hard to argue about the future, or prove a negative...or disprove a negative.

Sorry if I stepped on any toes, I'm just being candid. I know I sound opinionated, because on some things I am. Very much so. On the Dinar, my opinion is that it is NOT a scam, but that there is overwhelming amount of corruption which swirls around it's epicenter that is ever present, and will be there after the RV.

The amount of power and energy being devoted to it is unseen in history, period. For some airhead to call it a scam is just the height of blindness, and I'm trying to be generous here because I know a lot of people have a lot of doubt. Some doubt is good, but at some point one needs to stick to their decision and not waver.

If you don't think the Dinar is a good investment, I dare say you do not belong here, though I do welcome you, you may find your opinion changing, or I may change mine.. not on the Dinar though. We will have the last laugh.

Thanks for the therapy session. Same time next week?? :)

I,for one, am glad you."STEPPED IN" to "SLAP SOME SENSE" into the rest of us although I think 2 or 3 paragraphs would have sufficed to get your point across.

I did read your entire manifesto although owing to advanced age and a short attrention span needed a nap somewhere after the 25th paragraph..had I not read it in it's entirety I might have missed the part where,for our own good I suspect,you advised us that you were "READY,WILLING and ABLE TO SLAP US DOWN"...

Isn't internet anonymity great? Admittedly you do have a far greater command of the language than most of us but I submit it does not give you the right to determine who's "NAIVE" and who is not or who belongs on here and who doesn't...to your credit you did exhibit compassion and benevolence by your statement "I DO WELCOME YOU" which should relieve Adam of that resposibility..

• Upvote 3

Don't watch much of the national television news anymore but, when I do, it is just to see what the latest lie is. When any of these media outlets say anything on air I am more inclined to interpret their reportage to mean the opposite of what they are spewing for public consumption. So, my interpretation is; Great News for dinar speculators!!

• Upvote 1

This is a great thread, I am glad the dumpers are now in the main street media! We are getting close. This is to discourage new investors, how exciting! I don't want the main street media telling the world this investment has appreciated 40%, why? so more investors buy up more dinar, NO, NO - this is the time to hold 'em - DON'T BUY; DON'T SELL. (JMHO)

Instead of looking at these news reports as a slam to our intelligence, (of course we may take it personal) we have to look at these reports as part as the process, as others have stated here on this thread.

This is great press for us, the bad press is working, this is a marketing campaign, Who is writing these press releases? News reports are not written by the reporters who announce the news. Time to stop the buying frenzy. :)

I would be terribly nervous if I was holding 10's of thousands worth of dinar. I don't have nerves of steel like superman, so kudos to those of you who do. I am in this for only what I could afford, without feeling sick everyday.

Shabibbi knows about his propaganda and he is being guided by the IMF, WO, NWO and CBI Banking Industry. These organizations control money, oil and are in this to suppress the rest.

Hold on to your undies, don't let them get twisted into a knot. We are fleas on elephants back. The stakes are higher than we can imagine.

So what do I know and why do I feel so strongly about my opinion... I followed the money down the rabbit hole and it has taken me many months to get to the bottom of this investment. It's what I suspected all along, I never had the inclination to look for the facts to back up my theories or had a reason like owning dinar in the past. I saw things happen in our history beginning in the late 90's that put me on alert, and thanks to this investment I feel I now have the answers to the whys and I hope I have the money to make changes for a positive future. There are millions of regular folks like us to one elite - We have the power and collectively we are smarter. I have woken up.

Thanks for reading my rant. laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

You won't. Not with the dinar. I guarantee it.

Hmmm I am not sure this is a money back guarantee. However, what if I triple my money on dinar, and I take that and reinvest it? And what if I do this time and time again, are you suggesting that the dinar will not help some of us become wealthy? I am not indicating this will be the case, but can you guarantee this? rolleyes.gif I will even you out +1 because I am challenging you. tongue.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay peeps have you wondered why in the world suddenly after all these years now they are doing money segments on how to invest in Iraq? Doesn't that seem strange? Out of no where Iraq is on the map for investments, of any kind? Two posters have posted two different media investment stories on the dinar. Both are warning people of buying the dinar.....doesn't it make you go hmmmmm?

Great questions Zigmeister. Hmmmmmmm...

RSS

Very well said! This is exactly what my gut is telling me.

This is a great thread, I am glad the dumpers are now in the main street media! We are getting close.

This is great press for us, the bad press is working, this is a marketing campaign, Who is writing these press releases? News reports are not written by the reporters who announce the news. Time to stop the buying frenzy. :)

Exactly!

• Upvote 1

Why has the media wasted so much time putting out nothing but either negative spin regarding the dinar...or either they use evasive ways to say that it "MAY" be a safe investment...but never have they, or will they, say to just "BUY" it...or that it is a really good place to invest your money....Even some of the articles and news stories are about some dealer/s, that duped a few investors, for example; like by not giving them what they paid for, which happens daily in many investments...but they spin it as though the entire Iraqi Dinar Venture is like this...you can actually watch their wording in some of the stories...some people just fast glance check this stuff...but some of us are really watching their B.S...Personally, the more they spin this thing...the more I like it...hey, they're getting Sh#tty at it...as we learn them!...LOL....

Not only are the referring to dinar sellers who jipped people, usually they refer to the old Saddam currency as if that is what people are buying today. Do they think people are buying the old currency expecting it to RV? They are right the old currency is not going to RV, it is not sold anywhere because it is no longer a currency. They are right people did buy the old stuff and were jipped. But they are wrong, IQD was sold via banks and banks will buy it back, and there is every possibility it will RV.

I have to admit they make it sound so clandestine.....kind of reminds me of those black and white drug films some of watched in the "60's" in school. Over coat charlie s with dinars stuffed in their dingy pockets, hanging out in the shadows of a dark alley. "Hey kid you wanna get rich?"

"Well yeah, but Pops told me not to get involved with dinar. It's gonna mess up mind and I just won't be right after that. My future kids will be born with two noses and stuff."

"You got some cash kid? I have the dinar." over coat Charlie says.

"Sure, but it was for the movie, "Hang Em High."

"You can see it anytime. As a matter of fact you can make your own movies after this dinar RV's." showing his yellow tobacco stained teeth.

"Cool. I'm in! By the way whats your name mister?"

"They call me, Okie, Okie Oil Man."

We watched as he slid into the darkness of the alley. Hang Em High theme song filtered through the doors of the movie theatre. And we asked ourselves, "Who the **** is that guy?"

At the end of the dinar film, we read the caption; JUST DON'T DO DINAR!

• Upvote 2