Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANNOUNCEMENT: Please vote for your preferred charity

Charity options  

717 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you like to see advertised, at no charge to them?

• Operation Homefront
    • Trees For Troops
    • Cleaning for Heroes
    • Wounded Warrior
    • Special Ops Warrior Foundation
    • American Freedom Foundation
    • Christmas Calls for Troops
    • Project HEAL
    • Pennies from Heaven
    • Salvation Army
    • USO

Adam, thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to vote for charities for the men and women that give us our freedom. This is a great way for us to show our admiration and appreciation of how much all of these courageous men and women do for us. GOD BLESS our troops for they are ALL HEROES!!!! What a wonderful way to help. Thank you, Adam.

Adam,

Thanks so much for concern and caring for our veterans. I have an idea. These are all such good charities, that if you were to alternate four of these charities every few weeks, it would give them all a chance to be seen. In doing so, it would give exposure to all of them, so that people would be aware of some that they might otherwise never get to see.

Just a thought. :)

UnitedRich

• Upvote 1

Oh Adam, this brings tears to my heart. It touches so many of us. Our Military men and women need us more than ever. It's time the we free Americans give back to them. Our Hero's, future and past, never forget their courageous strength, for Our Freedom. Their rewards are many in Heaven.

Awesome Adam once again, Thanks :D

Wounded Warriors is the best one in there and clearly ahead of the rest. Voted for USO. They are here at home and they are on some bases in Iraq and Afghanistan.

They have a direct, on the scene affect for our troops. Not just big shows with entertainers, but a place for the troops to chill out, play games, snacks, sleep, read

and just forget about everything for a while. Been there, seen them, used the facilities they provide.

Adam, this is TOP shelf brother.

Thank you.

Voting for just one charity was difficult. I was going to vote for USO, but saw the Pennies From Heaven and voted for it instead. Seeing to the mental health issues of our service men and women is so important when they return home. All of these are wonderful charities. Thanks, Adam, for this wonderful opportunity.

Thanks Adam, I chose the Salvation Army, cause if your in need of home furniture and food, they will provide it. Most people have no ideal what a great organisation this is. They are all great. I'm from a military family but chose the one I've seen first hand what they do. Unlike Good will. They just ask when you get on your feet,to please pay it forward.

Thanks Adam! I'm a DAV and a life member of the organization also. It is always nice to see others that appreciate those in our Armed Forces that have been less fortunate than some of us. Paying it forward is always nice to see. :)

If there are Vets here that were injured in the Military, and it is causing problems now, please contact DAV in your area and let them be your advocate. Their services are free and they know how to handle the Veterans Administration. Many Viet Nam vets don't know they can be compensated simply for being in Viet Nam or in the service during that period. Sorry for the soap box but this is close to home.

Thanks again Adam.

• Upvote 1

Adam it is great to see the way you care for our veterans. This is the 3rd Toys for Tots/ Wounded Warrior bike run that I am sponsoring this year on Nov. 20th It always feels good to know that you can make a soldier/soldiers recovery more comfortable for him or her. It is a very small way to say Thank You for all they have done to insure our freedom and way of life.

Thank you Adam!

Once again you demonstrate your awareness of others that are less fortunate or more challenged than many of us. The desire to help others return to a "mainstream" lifestyle after experiencing traumatic life-changing injuries is an all-win situation IMHO.

You have listed several worthwhile charities, and I am glad to see that Wounded Warriors is so well supported. I have been involved with them for several years myself. I look forward to the day that we no longer need to add to their client list.

Thank you!!!tip_hat.gif

Thank you Adam!

Once again you demonstrate your awareness of others that are less fortunate or more challenged than many of us. The desire to help others return to a "mainstream" lifestyle after experiencing traumatic life-changing injuries is an all-win situation IMHO.

You have listed several worthwhile charities, and I am glad to see that Wounded Warriors is so well supported. I have been involved with them for several years myself. I look forward to the day that we no longer need to add to their client list.

Thank you!!!tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 1