Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What the big news today

Take it easy hit man. Don't lose your cool. No one I know follows the gurus, after a while you learn who to follow andvwho not to follow. Do your own research and just relax B)

Thanks Flex.... I post to make sure the newbies have a half of chance... You might not follow the Gurus, but there are those out in Dinarland that are part of the Guru Cult.... read my posts and you can see where I come from

• Upvote 2

Has anyone heard that before it has been 14 months that I have been in Dinarland....... and every week it is repeated and repeated.... I am sure glad they know how to cut and paste........ not today but going to definately happen next week?

Hitmen always have to look over their shouldersblink.gif

It's frustrating, I know. But it shouldn't be long now. I've been here since a year ago last July, and I get very frustrated at times, but I am in for the long haul, and I will never give up. If this doesn't work out, I'll deal with it when that happens, but I am not giving up until there is no other choice. And I think you should do the same--just make up your mind to settle in for as long as it takes. The important thing to remember is that, deciding to settle down and wait patiently is only one single decision away. Once you decide this, then you will always be able to remind yourself that you have already made this decision, and you can put these thoughts aside each time you start to feel frustrated again. Just remember: Giving up is what Shabibi, et al, wants from us. But I can outwait him, and so can you. As I see it, I loaned his bank quite a bit of my money, with dinar as collateral, and when I return this collateral to them, I expect to be paid for my loan, and paid well. :twothumbs::tiphat: Just my thoughts, for what they're worth. :twocents:

• Upvote 1

It's frustrating, I know. But it shouldn't be long now. I've been here since a year ago last July, and I get very frustrated at times, but I am in for the long haul, and I will never give up. If this doesn't work out, I'll deal with it when that happens, but I am not giving up until there is no other choice. And I think you should do the same--just make up your mind to settle in for as long as it takes. The important thing to remember is that, deciding to settle down and wait patiently is only one single decision away. Once you decide this, then you will always be able to remind yourself that you have already made this decision, and you can put these thoughts aside each time you start to feel frustrated again. Just remember: Giving up is what Shabibi, et al, wants from us. But I can outwait him, and so can you. As I see it, I loaned his bank quite a bit of my money, with dinar as collateral, and when I return this collateral to them, I expect to be paid for my loan, and paid well. :twothumbs::tiphat: Just my thoughts, for what they're worth. :twocents:

At 11:11 on 11/11/11 I looked at the clock. Then I came on line and Adam is also on line I'm hopeing he is typing my e-mail :D

It's 10:00 pm over there right now. Maybe he's typing that email to go out in another hour :D

post-36995-132103799738_thumb.jpg

It will be so strange to be able to help people without trying so hard to FIGURE OUT HOW to help! It's so FRUSTRATING when someone is struggling and hurting and I can't do anything but pray for them. Not belittling prayer, but I feel so helpless when I can't take action to comfort or change things for the better for people in need. I do feel good about the things I can do for some, but not everyone is into Movie Business Careers, or in need of the life skills my program offers. Some people just need money to catch up those stressful bills, plain and simple. I can't wait to be in the position to say "It's time to stop stressing and move forward!" To give that kind of relief to someone would be awsome!

The kids I pull off the streets will not all be able to get college scholarships, that is another thing I will be able to add to my program after RV.

Also when my students film is made and we are looking at the big screen together, after all my precious students hard work. . . I will know it RV'd!wink.gif

--->Kids Matter<---

-->The Long Run<--

• Upvote 1

I choose to trust your feminine Intuition.

• Upvote 1

Francie26,

Great post. Many of us have been involved for a very long time. So we tend to look at things slightly differently than those who have been involved for less than a couple of years. Not to take away from anybody that has not been involved less than that length of time, but we have seen gurus, people, etc., come and go like people change undergarments, but the fact remains that there is much more movement with (the investment) lately than there was prior to the last year or so, so I remain optimistic that we are nearing the end, as Adam M, says and I do really think he has the pulse of where we are at any given time. UR

• Upvote 1