Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PTR at their best

hitman

Been waiting on some very important information to get confirmed from IRAQ–well it’s confirmed. I cannot say specifically, and I am not speculating but it is BIG and JUICY. We will see this in the next 3-4 days. I will go out on a limb and say I would stake my life on it- 100% sure…//

End Quote

Here we go again ( sigh..)...Important info.....Confirmed.....Cannot say specifically.....But big and juicy......

And the Best.....He/she "would stake his/her life on it- 100% sure"....

This Individual must be a cat with 9 lives.

* pdreher (We are so very close – had some good intel today): PTR 11/10/11

November 11th, 2011 07:40 am · Posted in DOOZIES

NOVEMBER 10TH, 2011 10:04 PM ·

ok, so I am reading all the post recently. I have to tell you they are all right on. We are in the moment !

Been waiting on some very important information to get confirmed from IRAQ–well it’s confirmed. I cannot say specifically, and I am not speculating but it is BIG and JUICY. We will see this in the next 3-4 days. I will go out on a limb and say I would stake my life on it- 100% sure…//

Anyway, things happened in Iraq that needed to occur, which I believe will lead us very shortly to our goal. Best I can do, but its all good. I fully understand that I will have a few bashers who will insist on back-up articles, or facts to support this position. They can bash away. Cannot be specific yet, my life could be in danger. I hope that your good trust will suffice as credability for now. \ P.S. man we are REALLY close !!

Sounds like a new name for Tony..... I hope he is right... this one time.... but he bets his life on this one.... I will give him 5 days and then we can have a lottery to see who will pull the trigger....... so Tony is Ghost , lojack, pdeher, and how many others..... is all the membership of PTR just Dan and Tony?????

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! May lightening strike him dead if he is wrong.

• Upvote 1

Watch out!!! The hangman's noose is gonna get you!!! Oh ... Their coming to take you away...haha......their coming to take you away ......haha !!!! ....... smile.gif.

Make sure you hang that noose on the limb he's always going out on...that's what I call killin' 2 birds with one stone!tongue.gif

• Downvote 1

Watch out!!! The hangman's noose is gonna get you!!! Oh ... Their coming to take you away...haha......their coming to take you away ......haha !!!! ....... :).

Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to

leave because I'd go berserk?? Well...

You left me anyhow and then the days got worse and worse and now you see

I've gone completely out of my mind.. And..

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!

They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa

To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be

happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're

coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

And yes I know all 6 verses of the original recording by Napoleon XIV

• Upvote 1

If you are over at PTR, you will have seen that this "Idiot" basically plagiarized a post from lojak almost word for word, but then threw in his own sick, twisted logic. In that particular thread pdreher has been sliced, diced, and turned into julienne fries by virtually everyone over at the PTR free side as he so richly deserves.

Just like we have brain dead posters over here at DV, so does PTR over there. It shouldn't be a reflection directly on Tony or Dan just like a few morons over here shouldn't be a reflection on Adam.

His life is in danger because I feel like tracking him down and beating the SH*T out of him for all the lies. Good hell it will never stop.

People like this make this whole investment feel like a cheap scam.

Wow, I thought I'd never agree with anything you post, but you just hit the nail on the head. Thanks CTS-V.

ok, so I am reading all the post recently. I have to tell you they are all right on. We are in the moment !

Anyway, things happened in Iraq that needed to occur, which I believe will lead us very shortly to our goal. Best I can do, but its all good. I fully understand that I will have a few bashers who will insist on back-up articles, or facts to support this position. They can bash away. Cannot be specific yet, my life could be in danger. I hope that your good trust will suffice as credability for now. \ P.S. man we are REALLY close !!

Sounds like a new name for Tony..... I hope he is right... this one time.... but he bets his life on this one.... I will give him 5 days and then we can have a lottery to see who will pull the trigger....... so Tony is Ghost , lojack, pdeher, and how many others..... is all the membership of PTR just Dan and Tony?????

DEAL!

Already everyone we'll give pdreher until 11/18/11 then we can all stone em to death." But your Honor he staked his life on it ".