Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PTR at their best

hitman

* pdreher (We are so very close – had some good intel today): PTR 11/10/11

November 11th, 2011 07:40 am · Posted in DOOZIES

NOVEMBER 10TH, 2011 10:04 PM ·

ok, so I am reading all the post recently. I have to tell you they are all right on. We are in the moment !

Been waiting on some very important information to get confirmed from IRAQ–well it’s confirmed. I cannot say specifically, and I am not speculating but it is BIG and JUICY. We will see this in the next 3-4 days. I will go out on a limb and say I would stake my life on it- 100% sure…//

Anyway, things happened in Iraq that needed to occur, which I believe will lead us very shortly to our goal. Best I can do, but its all good. I fully understand that I will have a few bashers who will insist on back-up articles, or facts to support this position. They can bash away. Cannot be specific yet, my life could be in danger. I hope that your good trust will suffice as credability for now. \ P.S. man we are REALLY close !!

Sounds like a new name for Tony..... I hope he is right... this one time.... but he bets his life on this one.... I will give him 5 days and then we can have a lottery to see who will pull the trigger....... so Tony is Ghost , lojack, pdeher, and how many others..... is all the membership of PTR just Dan and Tony?????

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

ok, so I am reading all the post recently. I have to tell you they are all right on. We are in the moment !

Been waiting on some very important information to get confirmed from IRAQ–well it’s confirmed. I cannot say specifically, and I am not speculating but it is BIG and JUICY. We will see this in the next 3-4 days. I will go out on a limb and say I would stake my life on it- 100% sure…//

Anyway, things happened in Iraq that needed to occur, which I believe will lead us very shortly to our goal. Best I can do, but its all good. I fully understand that I will have a few bashers who will insist on back-up articles, or facts to support this position. They can bash away. Cannot be specific yet, my life could be in danger. I hope that your good trust will suffice as credability for now. \ P.S. man we are REALLY close !!

Sounds like a new name for Tony..... I hope he is right... this one time.... but he bets his life on this one.... I will give him 5 days and then we can have a lottery to see who will pull the trigger....... so Tony is Ghost , lojack, pdeher, and how many others..... is all the membership of PTR just Dan and Tony?????

<_<

<_< Whats not to believe? I think it will also happen by Fri. If not by Fri then at least by Thanksgiving. :blink: If not then I will look for it by xmas, or by the end of the year at the latest. I will bet my life on this. :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will go out on a limb and say I would stake my life on it- 100% sure…//

Cannot be specific yet, my life could be in danger.

Wow, so he stakes his life on this predection. and then he says his life is already in danger. New Low.

Quick everyone. Check the bottom of your shoes, I smell kaka.

Stay grounded folks.

• Upvote 3

Hotdog man at it again! What a freaking looser! I wish he would bet his reputation to shut his dam mouth if he's wrong he will never post again. To bet your life on something u better be sure!!! Just another line of bullish@t to keep the hype going. I hate ptr and will never go back there.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I used to be a member at PTR but when I started to question Tonys predictions he made every week or so, just like the prediction you posted here, I was banned from the site.

If you are new to PTR just do a search on Tony and you will see the following prediction is as much B.S. as all of his other predictions...

B.

Edited by livinlife00