Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE ELUSIVE BACK BANK SCREEN

I own a small business with 14 employees.I had the bank President and head teller at my business yesterday to set up my employees with bank accounts and direct deposit.When they were done with their speel,I asked the bank Pres. about the Dinar and the"back screen"He {bank Pres.}informed me he and others at the bank own Dinar and nobody will know about the RV until it happens.As for the ole back screen these yokels are looking at,there isn't one.GO RV

• Upvote 2

Um what president of a bank sets up accounts? I would think most bank president s don't bother themselves with the day to day work of entry level employees... I worked for a bank and it was rare to even hear of the bank president having direct contact with a customer much less a small business owner... Either way I think your right about back screens I mean there are different levels of access but there isn't a back screen with secret information

Edited by Nani?

You have just shattered my dreams..... Who would have thought that jonnywad was just pulling our leg.... who would have thought that he was not getting to updated pings to all the banks..... who would have thought that a man of such structure would be so deceptive, that he would have taken advantage of the dinar community??????.....

OK in plain english///// He is a BS er . has been and always be..... Just a moron with nothing better to do. Knows nothing but how to stir the pot.....