Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks to all the Vets

I thank those who have served and who are serving . And a thought for all the families that have lost a loved one in a war. I wish I had all those soldiers back who served next to me in Viet Nam. Great day to honor the Vets, and a sad day for those that departed us due to war.......

• Upvote 1

My thanks go out the true heroes of this great country, and their families. They sacrificed sp much to guarantee the freedoms we exercise everyday.

To celebrate the heroes that come home, let's support programs that give vets jobs, or give them a job if you can. They have great talent, experience, and perseverance. Hire a vet!

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

Just wanted to thank all the vets for their service and keeping america free. I for one appreciate what our country stands for and hope our future is just as bright as our past! Even if they only give you one day on the calender I thank you every day!

those guys have a soft spot in my heart that is there for ever. I have had the privelege of meeting quite few WWII vets and let me tell ya...my life has always been richly enhanced after talking with them and hearing their stories. My hat always is removed, and my head is bowed whenever I pass a vet memorial, any time of the year. I love you guys, all of you vets.