Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Very interesting e-mail i got***

easyrider

Belize is beautiful, particularly this time of year (post RI/RV)...when the notes change from red hues to green(backs)...NO IRS, FED, TAXES...BEAUTIFUL...biggrin.gif

What does Ali look like? blink.gif

If you think you can take your dinar and run to Belize to avoid the U.S. gov't, you are fooling yourself. You cannot hide from Uncle Sam. Be sure they will do everything necessary to get your pound of flesh.

• Upvote 1

This does not sound like a FDIC involvement, so all of your money could vanish with him overnight. :blink:

Yep this guy is giving the long kiss goodbye.

Would not trust him at all.

If you think you can take your dinar and run to Belize to avoid the U.S. gov't, you are fooling yourself. You cannot hide from Uncle Sam. Be sure they will do everything necessary to get your pound of flesh.

Actually if you have a wife from another country and she is not connected to the USA except by marriage the USA tax laws do not apply to her.

Uncle Sam may have a long arm but it does not reach that far,never has never will.

Might be a good time for Filipina or Thai marriage ha ha.

Just wanted to add UAE bank accounts are not IRS audited or accessible either.

UAE government stopped the IRS from this 18 months ago,,when they tried to force this.

Sold what I had here in the USA,, but my better half has the rest.

Edited by Midx1

Yep this guy is giving the long kiss goodbye.

Would not trust him at all.

Actually if you have a wife from another country and she is not connected to the USA except by marriage the USA tax laws do not apply to her.

Uncle Sam may have a long arm but it does not reach that far,never has never will.

Might be a good time for Filipina or Thai marriage ha ha.

Just wanted to add UAE bank accounts are not IRS audited or accessible either.

UAE government stopped the IRS from this 18 months ago,,when they tried to force this.

Sold what I had here in the USA,, but my better half has the rest.

COMPUTER PROGRAMS FREEZE FUNDS AND STOP WIRE TRANSFERS.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR BANKER SAYS NOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST - THERE HAVE BEEN NEW COMPUTER PROGRAMS INSTALLED IN ALL WESTERN BANKS AS WELL AS IN THE HOMELAND SECURITY COMPUTERS - PLEASE I KNOW THE GUY WHO IS THE FORENSIC FINANCIAL ANALYST FOR HOMELAND - COL. BRENT.

PLEASE DON'T ARGUE WITH THESE FACTS / LAWS. AND DO NOT THINK THAT THEY DON'T APPLY TO YOU, YOUR TRANSACTIONS OR OUR POTENTIAL DEAL,

THERE ARE JURISDICTIONS WHERE YOU CAN DO WHAT I.E. SINGAPORE, CYPRUS, AUSTRALIA, LICHTENSTEIN - AND MAYBE HONG KONG AND THE UAE (BUT, BOTH OF THOSE PLACES HAVE INSTITUTED NEW LAWS)

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR BANKER SAYS NOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST - THERE HAVE BEEN NEW COMPUTER PROGRAMS INSTALLED IN ALL WESTERN BANKS AS WELL AS IN THE HOMELAND SECURITY COMPUTERS - PLEASE I KNOW THE GUY WHO IS THE FORENSIC FINANCIAL ANALYST FOR HOMELAND - COL. BRENT.

PLEASE DON'T ARGUE WITH THESE FACTS / LAWS. AND DO NOT THINK THAT THEY DON'T APPLY TO YOU, YOUR TRANSACTIONS OR OUR POTENTIAL DEAL,

THERE ARE JURISDICTIONS WHERE YOU CAN DO WHAT I.E. SINGAPORE, CYPRUS, AUSTRALIA, LICHTENSTEIN - AND MAYBE HONG KONG AND THE UAE (BUT, BOTH OF THOSE PLACES HAVE INSTITUTED NEW LAWS)

Actually there is no new USA tax laws for the UAE and i doubt there will be any anytime soon, Boeing just signed a 18 millionUSD deal with Emirates Airlines,,biggest in history.

Your post suggest that salaries earned by American expats abroad are always wire transferred back home to the USA, not hardly laugh at this one, rarely is a better word.

This is no way true as many of us have homes elsewhere in other countries with foreign wife.

Now since you are the tax genius here, are you aware that the USA is the only country in the world that taxes its expats on there foreign income?

Can tell your Col Brent to get bent and get an education and a better job.

Since when is the US military involved in tax collections?

American expats are allowed a exemption up to around 92,000 usd per year for foreign income.

2 ways to qualify for this.

1. you have to work for non USA company and remain outside the USA for 330 days per year if not,

2. have to work for foreign company and have resident visa with that country, then the 330 days do not apply up to the 92,000 usd exemption in both cases.

I have been an expat working for foreign airlines since 1994, have no reason to B/S anyone here.

This got really gets under my collar with his non working knowledge.

• Upvote 1

sandyf please QUIT screaming.....caps are for gurus.

This is really interesting to me...this is not what Ali said about cashing in or transactions for the possible RV. I thought he was tied in with the Federal Reserve Bank? We were suppose to be able to go to Santa Monica or any other Dinar Trade once it RV'd and cash in doing a transfer of funds into our accounts. He was going to charge $100.00 per 1 million dinar that is turned in through him. This is just interesting.

This does not sound like a FDIC involvement, so all of your money could vanish with him overnight. :blink:

as I have stated in the past

While the FDIC will insure your account

THE FDIC CAN TAKE UP TO 20 YEARS TO PAY YOU , WITH NO INTEREST.

Just passing along information