Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I love Breitlings! He is SO informative. He never tries to convince anyone of anything, just straight facts to go by. Love his guidance on ISX start up, that really helped me understand what that was about. He's very clear with info. but never gives date, rate. . . other that estimated opinion on rate. I like how he answers all those questions that even I have and is so patient with all the newbies that ask the same questions over and over again hahaha. We all asked those questions at one time and he is patient to understand that everyone is at a different level in this investment and in it maybe for different reasons so he answers questions to reflect different situations etc... I say he's not a pumper because he does not sell dinar and will be quick to tell you if you are questioning or nervous about this investment GET OUT, it's not worth the stress and there are other investments out there more suited for you. ANYHOW, THAT'S JUST MY OPINION. Some like him, some don't. He has helped many of my friends and family, and I am thankful for that.smile.gif GO RV

• Upvote 2

I love Breitlings! He is SO informative. He never tries to convince anyone of anything, just straight facts to go by. Love his guidance on ISX start up, that really helped me understand what that was about. He's very clear with info. but never gives date, rate. . . other that estimated opinion on rate. I like how he answers all those questions that even I have and is so patient with all the newbies that ask the same questions over and over again hahaha. We all asked those questions at one time and he is patient to understand that everyone is at a different level in this investment and in it maybe for different reasons so he answers questions to reflect different situations etc... I say he's not a pumper because he does not sell dinar and will be quick to tell you if you are questioning or nervous about this investment GET OUT, it's not worth the stress and there are other investments out there more suited for you. ANYHOW, THAT'S JUST MY OPINION. Some like him, some don't. He has helped many of my friends and family, and I am thankful for that.smile.gif GO RV

I feel the same way. He bring a whole new attitude to investment. Yes mostly lopper do not like him. Most lopper are kill joys. Hahaha :lol:

• Upvote 2