Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The HITMAN hit's it on the HEAD "BIG TIME"

If you have been here for a substantial amount of time, you like myself have heard it all

_It is going to happen within 24 to 72 hours

_It has RV'd twenty minutes ago

_Nuff Said, Done Deal Cash on Monday

_HCL, Erbil and Chapter VII has been completed six months ago

_Maliki is getting removed and Allawi has taken his place

_UNSC, IMF or the World Bank has control of the RV not rhe CBI Just a few to begin with

Then came the excuses

Intel which could not be mentioned and the info they gave could never be verified. Don't know why it did not happen

It went from I know, 100% positive going to happen today to I am only the messenger so don't shoot me......

To we only have the June 30th as the deadline, then July Aug Sept Oct and now Nov is the absolute drop dead deadline

Now we have open windows of opportunity with dates from Today to the last chance of Dec 31st to the middle of 2012 maybe longer Again just a few examples

Wow the rate... I am sure your intel does know what it is.... NOT

We are watching the back screens in the banks rates have been showing for 5 months at least now.... Impossibe

The screens have gone green and yesterday they went blank so that can reset for the true rate of the dinar welcome to Dinar Fantasyland

Continues ...read more ..

We have intel rates that are so true it is unbelievable.... Just recently $.10 all the way to the other day 8-11 dollars well what is it..... Let's all take a guess????

Banks have the proceedures of the cash out.... they have been told that there will be no vacations in Nov and Dec.... where is the proof... that is what I am looking for.

Just yesterday we heard that what is being said has now has held up the RV and caused a setback what a joke,,,,,,,

I ask one question has anyone on any board with all this direct intel, 3 letter agencies, Intel inside Parliment in Iraq to the golfing buddy of Shabibi, been right yet. NOPE

I equate the Gurus of Dinarland as forming quite a few cult groups that set the base of rumor and now have made the general public hang on every rumor they put out...

Every time some people call BS on them, they go away and show up under new names....

*Yes we have the pumpers, those that are their flunkies, those that just leave droppings and those with an agenda to make money from the sale of the dinar and all the services that go with it......How many of you set up trusts, LLC'S, opened Warka accounts and bought CD's because on that following Monday you were going to need it??? I think when it happens you would have had ample time to hire an attorney, get a lawyer and then find a financial advisor..... But your Gurus made sure that you had to spend money 8 months ago for things that never happened YET

It has now become a game of egos to see who is going to wake up the earliest, post that it has happened and be the first one right. These boards have become a forum for the religious fanatics, that have claimed it is in God's hands and He controls it all.......Please pray for money and the RV will never come..... God has nothing to do with Dinar.... Where he lives, I doubt He has to use money in the eternal resting place.

Everyone has a theory and an opinion. However, the Gurus that claim an inside track, throw out the chum to start the RV feeding frenzies, are not the leaders of the info, but those that want to insight an attitude that has a negative effect on the people here.

I am concerned about statements like it "all is done, little intel cause there is nothing left to do and now we sit and wait",,,,,, I guess there is a lot to do, because it is NOT done yet. If the intel is all the same, how do we have so many versions of the same one and only RV???? If truth was to be told, those that are talking on the CC's are under the names that are the pumper on the bbs's under different handles..... shame you can't see a pic of those who are talking and typing all the things that have no backing nor any truth.

Now here is my prediction. It is going to happen today and if not tomorrow and any day to follow before 2030. I say the rate is going to stay the same or revalue to more that that to a 100 USD to 1 IQD..... Does that not make Me the smartest Guru in Dinar Land????? Yes please laugh, but look back over the last year and how worked up have you become over the daily rumor.

I do agree .... Sit back and wait... logically , the RV should happen. When and for how much is a major guess. Want to be a guru, take a chance, make a guess and pump so hard that you get someone to believe you.

The RV will happen and may we all get to enjoy the profit in a good and positive way. There are many we know that can use a hand up. So pay some forward. And for those who have been profiteers before an RV, may you enjoy your blood money...... but their excuse is " But I am a business man in a free society"

Nuff Said, Done Deal, Waiting to cash some day soon and I hope for all real soon.......

poster hitman ...

• Upvote 7

Yep. It's been happening for years now... Claiming an RV today or tomorrow is business as usually for these blow hards... Just like when they claim something, anything actually, is going to happen in Iraq today or tomorrow for weeks or months on end and then when if finally does happen they want a pat on the back for letting you know, or worse, have you bow at their feet for being inferior to their 'inside intel'. These people are a joke of the world and, unfortunately, most fall for it for a period of time...

In the end, anyone making any claims to exactly how much it will be or when it will happen is feeding you a line of garbage... They have no idea, which they have shown time after time...

really Tropics are you one of the pumpers?????????? are you Tony, Dan or even Okie.... It has value for the new people that have no idea of how this game has played out so far ... go read the original post I made and read the comments.... in case you can't find it, search hitman on this website and you will locate all my posts.... if not, I appreciate your post also ... but it has no relevence because you did not even try to dispute the claims I made....please do enjoy your weekend

If you have been here for a substantial amount of time, you like myself have heard it all

_It is going to happen within 24 to 72 hours

_It has RV'd twenty minutes ago

_Nuff Said, Done Deal Cash on Monday

_HCL, Erbil and Chapter VII has been completed six months ago

_Maliki is getting removed and Allawi has taken his place

_UNSC, IMF or the World Bank has control of the RV not rhe CBI Just a few to begin with

Then came the excuses

Intel which could not be mentioned and the info they gave could never be verified. Don't know why it did not happen

It went from I know, 100% positive going to happen today to I am only the messenger so don't shoot me......

To we only have the June 30th as the deadline, then July Aug Sept Oct and now Nov is the absolute drop dead deadline

Now we have open windows of opportunity with dates from Today to the last chance of Dec 31st to the middle of 2012 maybe longer Again just a few examples

Wow the rate... I am sure your intel does know what it is.... NOT

We are watching the back screens in the banks rates have been showing for 5 months at least now.... Impossibe

The screens have gone green and yesterday they went blank so that can reset for the true rate of the dinar welcome to Dinar Fantasyland

Continues ...read more ..

We have intel rates that are so true it is unbelievable.... Just recently $.10 all the way to the other day 8-11 dollars well what is it..... Let's all take a guess????

Banks have the proceedures of the cash out.... they have been told that there will be no vacations in Nov and Dec.... where is the proof... that is what I am looking for.

Just yesterday we heard that what is being said has now has held up the RV and caused a setback what a joke,,,,,,,

I ask one question has anyone on any board with all this direct intel, 3 letter agencies, Intel inside Parliment in Iraq to the golfing buddy of Shabibi, been right yet. NOPE

I equate the Gurus of Dinarland as forming quite a few cult groups that set the base of rumor and now have made the general public hang on every rumor they put out...

Every time some people call BS on them, they go away and show up under new names....

*Yes we have the pumpers, those that are their flunkies, those that just leave droppings and those with an agenda to make money from the sale of the dinar and all the services that go with it......How many of you set up trusts, LLC'S, opened Warka accounts and bought CD's because on that following Monday you were going to need it??? I think when it happens you would have had ample time to hire an attorney, get a lawyer and then find a financial advisor..... But your Gurus made sure that you had to spend money 8 months ago for things that never happened YET

It has now become a game of egos to see who is going to wake up the earliest, post that it has happened and be the first one right. These boards have become a forum for the religious fanatics, that have claimed it is in God's hands and He controls it all.......Please pray for money and the RV will never come..... God has nothing to do with Dinar.... Where he lives, I doubt He has to use money in the eternal resting place.

Everyone has a theory and an opinion. However, the Gurus that claim an inside track, throw out the chum to start the RV feeding frenzies, are not the leaders of the info, but those that want to insight an attitude that has a negative effect on the people here.

I am concerned about statements like it "all is done, little intel cause there is nothing left to do and now we sit and wait",,,,,, I guess there is a lot to do, because it is NOT done yet. If the intel is all the same, how do we have so many versions of the same one and only RV???? If truth was to be told, those that are talking on the CC's are under the names that are the pumper on the bbs's under different handles..... shame you can't see a pic of those who are talking and typing all the things that have no backing nor any truth.

Now here is my prediction. It is going to happen today and if not tomorrow and any day to follow before 2030. I say the rate is going to stay the same or revalue to more that that to a 100 USD to 1 IQD..... Does that not make Me the smartest Guru in Dinar Land????? Yes please laugh, but look back over the last year and how worked up have you become over the daily rumor.

I do agree .... Sit back and wait... logically , the RV should happen. When and for how much is a major guess. Want to be a guru, take a chance, make a guess and pump so hard that you get someone to believe you.

The RV will happen and may we all get to enjoy the profit in a good and positive way. There are many we know that can use a hand up. So pay some forward. And for those who have been profiteers before an RV, may you enjoy your blood money...... but their excuse is " But I am a business man in a free society"

Nuff Said, Done Deal, Waiting to cash some day soon and I hope for all real soon.......

poster hitman ...

Yep!!! You are right!!! why do we even waste our time on these ridiculous blogs and web sites just to read a list of needless, useless information, that provides nothing of value, Oh !! Wait what I am doing now!!

Wow HITMAN that really said it all,as most of us-I know I'm getting so tired of all the crap-2yrs for me now. I myself read to inform and sure the rumors are just to intertain but fun to read. It sure would be nice if we could clean house of all the BS, I'm not buyin any of it-we still have to waid through it. I'm just really tired of the date's though-I've seen too many come and go in just 2yrs. I'm sorry for the rant but like so many of you we really need this to RV,as I'm on disabilty waiting for back surgery for the 2nd time in my life-construction has taken it's toll!! I hope Betty Boop is doing well too,hey cooked how are you my friend-hope your back is doin ok as well. That's the nice thing about this site is the big dinar FAMILY. I'm just getting to the point of wondering if this is ever gonna hit,one day we are up and the next we are down-too much!! I know i need a break from it but when Thanksgiving is just around the corner-I'm checkin every day. Anyway there is alot of truth to what HITMAN said so let's all stick togeather Family!!

• Upvote 1

Thank You Brisco and Hitman

This is positively one of the best postings I have read on this site. You covered a lot, got it right, presented it in an intelligent way, and as respectfully as could be done. Great!

:)

smee2

Thanks smee I felt the exact same way.