Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Beux

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2011/11/10/13-crystal-skulls-warfare-today/

I didnt know where to put this. I thought if i shared this then you would all see what i study. This is going on and it is real but terrifying .I know that GOD IS IN CONTROL .Yet at the same time i want to share with you. Please if you can post it right for me and show me where to put future things,I ask this because i read and see where yall help one another. I am trying to understand uit to. So if anyone else knows about it by all means share . Thankyou .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just want to say that the topics have gone so far off that it's starting to scare me.

Lets remain positive. I consider myself blessed to have found out about the RV before it happens. I am not a wealthy person, but now I know some day very soon I will be wealthy and rich. I intend to remain posivite and leave the rest up to GOD. He is the only one in control of this RV. If it is meant for us to have this money, we will have it. If there is a change, then so be it. I see no reason so speculate on Secret Societies and the Obama Administration ...etc. I think it is a waste of time, and quite frankly puts a morbid taste in our mouths...with regards to this investment. It is true, some will benefit and prosper from an RV and some wont. We are the chosen fortunate ones...enough said.

Lets say a silent PRAYER to GOD...and pray that the RV comes when it is most suited for theWORLD to have PEACE and PROSPERITY.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

As it is in God's hand. please pray for a rate and date... I am sure he will come and tell you way ahead of the RV.... and when you have God's ear, please ask where he plans to cash in HIS dinar.... I am sure that when he answers you, that he will know the best place for the best rate..... and before I forget, get the best stock tips for this month..... with all the people praying, He will make a guest apperance at a few churches this weekend.... when all this happens, you will be the Guru of all times....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

More "end of the world" fanatical nonsense. Beaux, I hope you have more sense as to not buy into this crap. Is your god predicting the end of the world or is the mayan calendar? Please don't sell off your belongings, hop in your car and head west to view your last sunset as some whack jobs have done when the world was supposed to end back in May, then October. I'm all about freedom of religion, but when these idiots push meritless nonsense on folks that are SOOO in tune with their faith that they can't think, rationalize, or make decisions on their own, they end up drinking the kool aid and soon find out that they've been duped. Then the forecasters backpeddle, come up with another date, and more meritless reasons for it and the vicious cycle continues. Live your life, love the one your with, and focus on what you can control. Just my pep talk as i'm sure we'll be hearing more and more about this as Dec '12 approaches. Maybe by then, the die hard believers can purchase a nice, quaint bomb/fallout shelter to give them piece of mind as the world ends. We don't last forever, so..... ENJOY THIS LIFE A LITTLE! YES?

As it is in God's hand. please pray for a rate and date... I am sure he will come and tell you way ahead of the RV.... and when you have God's ear, please ask where he plans to cash in HIS dinar.... I am sure that when he answers you, that he will know the best place for the best rate..... and before I forget, get the best stock tips for this month..... with all the people praying, He will make a guest apperance at a few churches this weekend.... when all this happens, you will be the Guru of all times....

Be careful the way you speak of God, hes not to be mocked. God doesnt need to cash in on dinar or any other investment, he owns it all. The Earth and the fullness thereof belongs to him. If i were you i would be careful of what i say especially when it comes to God Almighty. If you dont know about him or believe then thats your choice, but if i wasnt sure i would be careful what i say. Hes way to powerful to play with. Im just saying.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1