Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How much Iraqi Dinar do you have?

103 members have voted

1. 1. How much dinar do you have?

• less than 1 million
    • 1-3 million
    • 3-5 million
    • 5-10 million
    • over 10 million

I should have put "none...I just hang out here to annoy people" & "25 million or more".

That's what actually got me thinking; I just read a post that someone said they had 30 million. Several times people here freaked when they felt like to many people were selling. If I had 25 or 30 million and needed Christmas money or had to pay my mortgage, I would sell whatever I needed to. I'd try my best to hold on to a few million. Let's face it, if it RVs at .10 and you had to sell some of your dinar to pay the mortgage, 2 mil. or 30 mil. you'd be better off than you were.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No offense... but this has been polled before, and the consensus remains that most of us prefer to keep private about how much we are invested in. Better for personal security... and just good manners...

So.... nunya biznez! :)

• Upvote 2

I should have put "none...I just hang out here to annoy people" & "25 million or more".

That's what actually got me thinking; I just read a post that someone said they had 30 million. Several times people here freaked when they felt like to many people were selling. If I had 25 or 30 million and needed Christmas money or had to pay my mortgage, I would sell whatever I needed to. I'd try my best to hold on to a few million. Let's face it, if it RVs at .10 and you had to sell some of your dinar to pay the mortgage, 2 mil. or 30 mil. you'd be better off than you were.

Edited by Dah-kota