Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Day of the Guru is Gone

Into hiding. They might not be as stupid as we thought! B)

No they are not...at one time the domain name for a once popular site had a value of upwards of 150k based on estimated advertising revenue....the rating agency stated the site had more daily traffic than some small countries...

They are still crying they are being bashed on PTR Tony, is actually Ghost and lojack..... he says he has 1500 posts out there and never one has been proven true..... you have to hide under different handles.... Are you bear and bulldog also.... Maybe you are OKie in disguise..... you are right.... there is no need for these people Gurus have lost there touch..... they serve no purpose other than to pump the dinar.... Pump Away ....... see you in SF Dan and Tony..... I will tell you all about who I am there.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They are still crying they are being bashed on PTR Tony, is actually Ghost and lojack..... he says he has 1500 posts out there and never one has been proven true..... you have to hide under different handles.... Are you bear and bulldog also.... Maybe you are OKie in disguise..... you are right.... there is no need for these people Gurus have lost there touch..... they serve no purpose other than to pump the dinar.... Pump Away ....... see you in SF Dan and Tony..... I will tell you all about who I am there.....

They are definitely the two stupidest of the pumpers, Tony Renfro, all kinds of info out on that scammer, Dan Atkinson (zzzzzzzzz, golferdan, a few other names as well) is a felon and both have a history of scamming and numerous fraud complaints. Now after lying to people, they are going to announce their location (SF after the RV), real smart. They have been so eager to pump and lie, not realizing how many people they have pissed off who might have money and may not be easily forgiving of their BS. Funny, I was not aware that lojack was tony and remember a few of his posts when I was over there. I hope "someone" ;) rams one of those hot dogs down his throat, I will contribute to their legal defense fund :D

Is there a list somewhere that labels the gurus who give questionable information?

The list would be pretty much endless because they keep coming back with new names. Basically, believe NOTHING in the rumours forum. If the other posts are laughing at the info or growling ......you can be pretty sure it has come from a "guru". Don't believe it!!! Listen to what Adam has to say , he doesn't profess to be a "guru",other than in jest, but here he is our resident "guru". Sorry Adam, had to use that phrase. ;).

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy. :).

Oh and to anyone who wants to know..........I have the "gurus" with me.......found them a padded cell for a wee while. ;):D:P

The list would be pretty much endless because they keep coming back with new names. Basically, believe NOTHING in the rumours forum. If the other posts are laughing at the info or growling ......you can be pretty sure it has come from a "guru". Don't believe it!!! Listen to what Adam has to say , he doesn't profess to be a "guru",other than in jest, but here he is our resident "guru". Sorry Adam, had to use that phrase. ;).

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy. :).

Oh and to anyone who wants to know..........I have the "gurus" with me.......found them a padded cell for a wee while. ;):D:P

Thank you, I have learned to take the rumor sections with a grain of salt. And the only two people I take seriously are Adam Montana and Tony Breitling. Both seem level headed and more on track to help people than give false hype.

I find Adam suspect after the 10 cent dinar reval...but he did say he might have been out of line +1 for that... and brietling is just a pumper.... Roger had to leave because he has and now openly been in the selling of the dinar business...and any other related sevice to get your money . I give credit to them both that they do not hold the Guru stigma.... but I have listen to both.... one has written a book to pump his theory that has not been substaniated at all and one has been professing he has the background to be a know it all in the 4x world.... if either had the money they profess to have, the knowledge of what is happening, they would not have time to give worthless speeches on the net..... and would truly be the Gurus of all time..... Neither has been right yet....... Nor anyone else

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I find Adam suspect after the 10 cent dinar reval...but he did say he might have been out of line +1 for that... and brietling is just a pumper.... Roger had to leave because he has and now openly been in the selling of the dinar business...and any other related sevice to get your money . I give credit to them both that they do not hold the Guru stigma.... but I have listen to both.... one has written a book to pump his theory that has not been substaniated at all and one has been professing he has the background to be a know it all in the 4x world.... if either had the money they profess to have, the knowledge of what is happening, they would not have time to give worthless speeches on the net..... and would truly be the Gurus of all time..... Neither has been right yet....... Nor anyone else

Hitman........no offence, but have I read this correctly????.....are you calling Adam a pumper in a round about way?? If so , fine you are entitled to your opinion but then I have to ask why utilise the facilities of his site? Not bashing....just asking.

Who are you? And where did you come from? I don't even care... How dare you come into "Our Home" and insult us. Tell you what, I won't come into your space and Please don't come into ours. Thank You.

In Truth, Joy And Light

• Upvote 1

Maybe its just me but I don't see Hitman as being particularly abusive towards Adam or the rest of us on DV with this post of his. All I see is someone who expressed a little doubt as to Adam's rate comments, and a lot of doubt as to the general "guru" population's BS that they spew on a daily basis. I see no maliciousness towards Adam or DV.

• Upvote 1

For those who took offense about Me being in "your house"..... Grow up, smell the coffee and take it for what it is worth as an adult...... I just repeated what your Adam stated as a fact.... and I was not bashing him..... now if you would like to debate the issues, please feel free..... and are you telling Me he did not pump his book? His theories? and how many predictions have come to fruition yet? He as well as everyone has an opinion, that is to be respected..... My way in cashing in is no way close to what Adam advises.... does that make either one of us wrong or right..... Nope.... but to follow blindly is not advantageous for anyone. I give you a +1 for jumping up in defense and a -2 because you have no clue.... please enjoy your day