Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yes, I'm a newbie. 1st time posting. But have been behind the scenes for awhile now watching things unfold. Thought this video was interesting. Especially the part about 4:35 in to the video where she talks about Iraq projected to grow faster than China over the next 2 yrs.

I have no information to add, just thought the video was interesting if you'd care to look. Was just posted yesterday so it should be current. GO RV!

• Upvote 6

Thanks for posting pozitivethinker... although it is a good find that was released a while back, though it is still good to hear her say the positive, hopeful things she does about Iraq! Thanks for posting... and welcome to the DV! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

released a while back is the key....Hilary was full of hot air then as she is now :P Maliki agreed to implement article 140 in order to get the Kurds support to remain president, he got the support but has not made any significant moves to implement 140.

If the country goes into civil war, you can kiss the RV goodbye for a very long time. B)

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys. Thats kind of why I've never posted anything before.... figured if I hadnt seen it yet, then surely it must just be me! The "powers that be" usually keep us all in the loop as soon as things happen. LOL

Guess I was right about me being the last to know stuff.. haha.. thanks for the replies though. I'll go back to my hole and just listen to everyone else and wait it out! :)

(and thanks for not bashing me... I was afraid of the kind of responses I may get based on what I usually see on here! )

• Upvote 1

released a while back is the key....Hilary was full of hot air then as she is now :P Maliki agreed to implement article 140 in order to get the Kurds support to remain president, he got the support but has not made any significant moves to implement 140.

If the country goes into civil war, you can kiss the RV goodbye for a very long time. B)

And them people have been fighting each other before the bible was wrote .So all we can do is take a seat and see what happnes after the US pulls out

• Upvote 1

:)

(and thanks for not bashing me... I was afraid of the kind of responses I may get based on what I usually see on here! )

Thanks for the post pozitivethinker!!

No need to go back into your hole!!

Everyone is welcome to post here!!

As for your quote above!! WE ARE WORKING ON GETTING THOSE MEAN POSTERS OUT OF HERE SO MEMBERS ARE NO LONGER AFRAID TO POST!! wink.gif

Bump

• Upvote 1

Guess I was right about me being the last to know stuff.. haha.. thanks for the replies though. I'll go back to my hole and just listen to everyone else and wait it out! :)

I certainly hope not! unsure.gif We need folks that are willing to snag stuff out there in cyberspace and bring it over... so what if your not the first... you wouldn't be the only one to ever do that! rolleyes.gif...huh, I've done it a few times myself. As long as you keep it informative most folks won't mind a bit. Again... thanks and welcome!wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff