Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EVERYONE SHOULD START WATCHING

Folks everytime I post something I fell is the truth everyone starts blasting and comments start rolliong in he is so negative, I have been in this for years now and have almost 30 million Dinar, and I have had it with all the so call Guru's they or a bunch of pumpers or should I say pimpers, but so much for that. I got this article off another site, but here is what I want everyone to watch for. I have started to see more and more articles like this; in years past this would have been jerked in a heart beat but not anymore I feel the people who started this maybe in the beginning with the right morals, or mind site, have turned to crooks, made a pile of money and or smart enough to get out of Dodge. So they or starting to leak information like this so they can have some what good feeling when they walk away and we or all sitting here with a sad look on our faces wondering what happened, we have actually recieved a good so Bernie Madoff charges will not stick the idenity of all the Guru's can easily be traced with the technology of today, but no reason they sold us a product and we bought it hook, line and sinker. Here is the article:: Rest assure they will be more coming down the line start watching

* ibcraig0 (Some thoughts on this investment): OOM 11/10/11

NOVEMBER 10, 2011 • POSTED IN CHATS & POSTS (IRAQI DINAR INFO) • COMMENTS OFF

I have been reading everything I can find about the dinar for several months now. I read all the posts by supposed “gurus” and I read what I can find about Iraq. It seems like there are two teams of “gurus” out there. There are those who keep saying it is today or tomorrow or this week but no later than next week, they have been labeled “pumpers” by the others. They are always wrong and yet every week on Monday they start all over with their predictions and hype. Then there are those who make fun of the “pumpers” saying that the RV/RI is not going to happen until next year or sometime much farther in the future than the “pumpers” claim. They are mostly negative, and yet they all claim to own dinars. Who do we believe?

Now I am just an average guy who bought into this with the hopes of bettering the lives of me and my family and I have no international currency experience at all. All I know is that it seems like there is no place we average folks can go to get the straight answers we are searching for. I do not personally know any of the people who post on any of these sites. I have never personally met any of them, and none of them use real names on any of the sites so there is no way to really check them out. A couple of them have been named by others and I have researched the names given which turned out to be people who are con artists and who have public records of conning people. Once again, I have no idea if the names given are really the “gurus” being associated with those names so whether they are really those “gurus” or not remains to be seen

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 11

I dont need to watch OOM to get the definition of a "pumper " or a " basher ". You provided nothing of substance, but you did whine and cry, trying to find somebody to blame for YOUR poor decission. Suck it up and finish the ride. Barf bags are located at the exits. GO RV !!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I think the reason everyone gets so riled up with you is because you state the obvious with every post. We all know the gurus are wrong and we all know it hasn't RV'ed yet, you are posting to DV members not Okie followers. Bring something new to the table and you'd get a much better reception. JMO, have a good day!

• Upvote 3

I have trouble understanding why so many people expend the effort writing or even mentioning the “Guru’s”. Hey…they do what they do for better or worse, and I invest little time reading their lofty predictions. There is certainly enough legitimately good news available for one to feel comfortable with this investment. As long as people stick with Adam and very few others, read the news site on Dinarvets and pay attention, they will be fine. To the Guru’s credit, I believe in the end, a number of investors will thank them for motivating them to invest.

Please do not take this as a bash. Please. :)

My friend, what are you talking about? Is there anyway for you to parphrase in one or two sentences what you said earlier?

You totally lost me-maybe becuz i am not following your posting sequence? Is there a sequence?

Your grammer was way off kilter, as well, pal. It was obvious you were upset. Please don't let anything on this site get to you. Its not that important, really. Take it all with a grain off salt and do not spend to much time here. Continue to live your wonderful life outside of DV, my friend. Take care. ;)

• Upvote 2

My two cents worth...i am in this for the long haul. The sooner the better but che sera sera. It will happen sooner or later in the meantime i have a chuckle.several times a day reading up on the"gurus" we will persevere and i and my kids will retire happy. God bless and go rv. I at least am having fun here watching and learning many new things

• Upvote 3

Am I misunderstanding the new rating system? I thought the point of the new system was that those who end up with big negative reputations would be suspended from the site...if that's the case...then why is TellTheTruth still here? Or did I misunderstand something? I, personally, am totally against any form of censorship, but it's obvious that this particular "member" seems to enjoy causing more trouble and discouragement (even though he sometimes does have valid points), than he contributes to the discussion. With regard to his owning 30 million dinar...why? If he feels he's been scammed...why is he still holding the dinar? Why hasn't he sold it a long time ago, taken a 25-30% loss, and walked away? Unless....he actually believes the dinar will RV, in which case he's believing against what he's preaching :blink:

• Upvote 3

Am I misunderstanding the new rating system? I thought the point of the new system was that those who end up with big negative reputations would be suspended from the site...if that's the case...then why is TellTheTruth still here? Or did I misunderstand something? I, personally, am totally against any form of censorship, but it's obvious that this particular "member" seems to enjoy causing more trouble and discouragement (even though he sometimes does have valid points), than he contributes to the discussion. With regard to his owning 30 million dinar...why? If he feels he's been scammed...why is he still holding the dinar? Why hasn't he sold it a long time ago, taken a 25-30% loss, and walked away? Unless....he actually believes the dinar will RV, in which case he's believing against what he's preaching :blink:

I totally agree!! There are several guys on here with really bad attitudes and realy low reputations. Yet nothing has been done about it. How many red marks do you have to get before your kicked? This guy wants proof and explinations for something that just may not have one. Sure someone somewhere knows whats going to happen with the Dinar , but someone somewhere also knows who shot JFK. You think they are going to tell you or I? NO! Two choices here, sit back relax and see where this ride takes you or, sell sell sell and get the HECK OUT! (JMO)

post-16547-132096469938_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

ewwww! I disagree with you-now im going to have to give you a neg!

Just kidding!

See my point?? ;)

Edited by chocolate1
  • Upvote 2

I made my decescion to be INVESTED ON MY OWN.

if I make it Great

If I fail I have no one to blame but my self.

I have not and do not need or want GURUS telling me when its gonna RV so I can go buy more IQD.

I am platinum for a Reason , and that is because I feel that Adam has the best overall sense of business and knowledge , for me to take heed to what he says, (that does not mean i buy dinar just on what he says)

I read and respect many peoples opinions , however in the end it is MY decision and mine alone.

Every one should do what makes them feel comfortable.

Thank you

You may return to your reglary schulded GURU progamming now :D

• Upvote 1

Still cannot beat this investment for entertainment value. I know some who really are hurting have been hurt more by the dinar, but overall, I never expected anything. There was only a slim chance of a great return with a decent chance of a fair return. In the long run a lot of people don't need it to happen and it surely isn't the most important thing in the world by far.

• Upvote 1

:D

I myself have a good green reputation of 13!! Can you believe that? :D

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Still cannot beat this investment for entertainment value. I know some who really are hurting have been hurt more by the dinar, but overall, I never expected anything. There was only a slim chance of a great return with a decent chance of a fair return. In the long run a lot of people don't need it to happen and it surely isn't the most important thing in the world by far.

I like your *entertainment value* ! :D

Can you imagine if we had to go into a Site (forum) that was waiting for silver, gold or oil even to expand their investment?

I feel it would be a very BORING room....

Love it here in Dinar Vets. :wub:

Keeps my mind going all time and have met some really super people in here.

I feel fortunate to have made my small purchase of Dinars :D ...as it lead me here, where it makes the waiting more

enjoyable.

Thanx Everyone....well, most :lol:

Go RV >>>>>>