Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Bytes: Newshound Joey "This Article Was A Heart Stopper"

DinarThug

CNN. Still Broadcasting From The Occupy Sesame Street Movement. Cisole + Miss Piggy Just Headed Off To A Tattoo Parlor Together. A Very Vexed Kermit Is Planning An Ambush Upon Their Return. Muppet Mayhem Is About To Erupt .....

11-10-2011 Guru Med SOME GREAT NEWS TODAY ON CBI MOVING SWIFTLY IF THEY HAVE TOO. I AM WONDERING WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN WE HAVE CBI COMING OUT ABOUT MOVING SWIFTLY ON INFLATION. IS HE EXPECTING A SIGNIFICANT RISE? AND I REALLY LIKE THE STATEMENT TO THE PEOPLE ABOUT HOW MUCH THE DELETION OF THE ZERO'S WILL IMPACT THE ECONOMY CUZ IF IT WAS NOT GOING TO INCREASE PURCHASING POWER THEN NO REASON TO EVEN MENTION IT.

11-10-2011 Guru Adam Montana I know I ruffled some feathers when I said anyone with any brains doesn't say it could come out over $1...I chose my wording a little carelessly...I believe they COULD come out over a dollar based on their natural resources, ability to produce goods, ability to maintain a stable rate, and their ability to continue making great progress and improvement as a new, secure, stable, and productive country but I don't think they WOULD come out over a dollar, even though I think they can sustain it...my theory is based on BUSINESS. I think they are most likely to come out lower, in order to make money on the exchanges as the Dinar gains in value...I think they MIGHT come out at a dollar, just to immediately be on par - have "parity" with the USD, which would make it very easy to switch the entire country to a "Dinar Majority" for consumers and business but I DOUBT they would ever come out higher, because they don't NEED to. They can come out at a dime to a dollar and increase the value to $3 or higher...I know a lot of people are hoping for a $3 RV but let's be realistic, Iraq doesn't need to come out that high.

11-10-11 Guru Kaperoni I don't know why CBI is even bothering to get anyone's approval, because with the situation that they are facing in the Iraqi Parliament, it is clear that these representatives have no clear understanding of the basic workings of an economic system...They should have just gone ahead and done this long ago, and I am sure that Shabibbi is kicking himself to high hell for not acting on this long ago when they have such incompetent people in Parliament...it is positive that CBI is trying to go ahead with the bill but highly disturbing that these are the people that they are trying to get approval from. If it is true that they must get approval from Parliament before changing the currency/increasing the rate, I am sad to say that we may be waiting for a long while based on the discussions and positions coming out of the Iraqi Parliament.

11-9-2011 Guru Adam Montana I'm still hopeful that SOMETHING will happen before then [Thanksgiving] ...Nothing "unforeseen" has popped up...we have a few key meetings between now and then and then I think December 12 there are talks scheduled about Chapter 7...the remaining sanctions are all military related. I think it makes sense to remove the remaining sanctions quietly, in the middle of the night, to prevent further speculation on the Dinar, so I am expecting to see it lifted several days to a week BEFORE important talks are scheduled and that still leaves room for right around Thanksgiving, a little before or possibly after...the unfortunate thing for that time line is we know there was already one delayed and one canceled meeting, but there is still time...the "latest" it could happen - never. There's a chance it could never happen. That's my opinion

[/url]

11-9-2011 Guru Adam Montana nothing has changed since last week. Still left to be accomplished: HCL and/or Chapter 7. Most likely both of them within hours or days of each other. I will not be surprised to see it happen on the same day! As far as a time frame, I don't see any reason left to delay any further which is why I'm excited about something soon, hopefully even before Thanksgiving, but the other end of the time line - "How much LONGER could this go?" that one is impossible to answer, because there is no "mandatory" RV date. I do not expect to see a major announcement BEFORE the RV - I expect to see it WHEN it is announced.

11-9-2011 Newshound Guru Joey THIS ARTICLE WAS A HEART STOPPER....."ENHANCE THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR" AND THEY WILL HAVE THIS BUDGET IN THE HANDS OF PARLIAMENET NO LATER THAN THE 20TH AND IT WILL BE VOTED AND PASSED BY THE END OF THIS YEAR AND WILL ENHANCE THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR.....WOW

11-9-2011 Newshound Guru Joey MALIKI IS COMING TO OUR COUNTRY TO ADDRESS OUR CONGRESS ...WHAT DO YOU THINK HE IS GOING TO SAY? THIS IS HIS STATE OF THE UNION OF IRAQ TO OUR US GOVT...HE WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE SFA BETWEEN HIM AND OUR COUNTRY - COMING HERE TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT TO BEGIN A BRAND NEW PHASE BETWEEN IRAQ & THE UNITED STATES...I AM STILL SHAKING AFTER READING THIS ARTICLE...I BELIEVE THIS ARTICLE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ARTICLE OF THE YEAR... MALIKI WILL BE IN OUR COUNTRY DEC 12 WITH THE NEWLY STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT SIGNED IN HAND.

11-9-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady parliment is gonna be busy as heck for a change when they come back many many many things have been layed upon there table to pass into laws an posted into the gazette. they will need to move fast also on the budget to get it ready to go into law and effect by the 1st of the year. theres been a lot of laws from what ive read that have been passed already but never entered into the gazette, which imo is also telling, because when they make some of them public they will have to have a rate change. hopefully when they come back from this 1 they will be rested, haha, and be ready to earn there high priced salaries for a change and finally do all they promised to the people of iraq...make them proud once again to be iraqi and pride in there country.

11-9-2011 Guru Kaperoni inflation is creeping up (7.3% - 7.6% Sept-oct) which gives the CBI a whole new problem…they have set the limit at 10%. Thereafter they will intervene. They are watching it closely. How will they fix it? Here is a quote direct from the CBI website – CBI Laws page 10. “The procedure set out in this paragraph shall not apply if the financial system or hinder the effective conduct of monetary policy, provided that such decision by the CBI shall be explained…” So...the pressure is on for the RV.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Hey Thug, watch out for that piggy. When he gets excited he loses continence, that can be ugly if he's flying over you. I wonder what kind of tatoos they are getting, probable the lick on type. Thanks for the post.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

"11-10-2011 Guru Adam Montana I know I ruffled some feathers when I said anyone with any brains doesn't say it could come out over $1...I chose my wording a little carelessly...I believe they COULD come out over a dollar based on their natural resources, ability to produce goods, ability to maintain a stable rate, and their ability to continue making great progress and improvement as a new, secure, stable, and productive country but I don't think they WOULD come out over a dollar, even though I think they can sustain it...my theory is based on BUSINESS. I think they are most likely to come out lower, in order to make money on the exchanges as the Dinar gains in value...I think they MIGHT come out at a dollar, just to immediately be on par - have "parity" with the USD, which would make it very easy to switch the entire country to a "Dinar Majority" for consumers and business but I DOUBT they would ever come out higher, because they don't NEED to. They can come out at a dime to a dollar and increase the value to $3 or higher...I know a lot of people are hoping for a $3 RV but let's be realistic, Iraq doesn't need to come out that high."

I guess Adam let the "cat out of the bag" and admitted that I am his highly placed, confidential source.... (NOT) I am of the opinion though that the IQD will revalue to $1.00 as it makes logical sense on several levels... 1. Ease of transition for the Iraqi population. 2. Vastly increases the purchasing power of the average Iraqi. 3. Infuses enormous confidence and attracts international investment into the country. 4. Provides plenty of room for value growth thus ensuring the CBI's ability to profit on each stage. 5. Covers an aggressive Iraqi budget that must quickly rebuild Iraq's security infrastructure. 6. Answers my prayer. :)

I know there are many legitimate arguments against my opinion but if you're going to dream you may as well dream big !

• Upvote 5

Ok ....... Thug !!!! .........cooked !!!!!! I know you are my friends and I love you both..........BUT...........thank heavens for catheterisation !!!!!! + 1 to you both. Needed a giggle. But that felt like a death wish...... How could you be so cruel as make me laugh so much. !?!?!?! :);):D:P.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ok ....... Thug !!!! .........cooked !!!!!! I know you are my friends and I love you both..........BUT...........thank heavens for catheterisation !!!!!! + 1 to you both. Needed a giggle. But that felt like a death wish...... How could you be so cruel as make me laugh so much. !?!?!?! :);):D:P.

What you gonna do when they take the foley out? :D

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

Wouldn't it be great is something positive happened by Thanksgiving? :D

I think it will. This is not an Iraqi holiday, of course, and they have no dog in this fight to honor our Thanksgiving, but it would still be nice if it came on Thanksgiving. I know I could feel a huge amount of extra gratitude if this happens and it is set at a really good rate. lol

..........Spring a leak !?!?!.........yikes!!!!............everything's crossed that can cross !!!!!! :D:P

And all my digits and other pairs are crossed for you,Sweet Betty

• Upvote 2