Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul -An honest politician

bopll

If Americans ever wanted the right person in the white house, they will take the time to look at Ron Paul and go back to 1988 to see what this man had to say way back then. He called it all the way and was 100% right. If anyone does not believe me just do a you tube on Ron Paul and listen to the interviews alll the way back. This guy is for the people and has proved that many times. Time to clean this mess up and put the right person in!

For those of you who are interested in seeing what Ron Paul is all about try this link. I think you will be pleasantly surprised to see an honest politician. http://youtu.be/PoHn70Y94BA

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/90866-congressman-wins-o%e2%80%99reilly-straw-poll/#ixzz1dJiZhX89

• Upvote 3

How could anyone that is concerned about the future, and well being of America, vote for any candidate but Ron Paul?

Well some have been brainwashed to vote for hype, such as Herman Cain, and some like to go based on how a person looks in a suit such as Romney or Perry, problem is these "front" runners are simply just what they stated a "front" for lies and deception, cover ups, and corruption. They don't care about American values they would rather line their pockets. Not one time has Ron Paul attacked another candidate in a debate, he has asked them questions and disagreed with their opinions on policy and stance due to the simple fact that well when things are going in the direction they don't want they flip sides on that stance, When Ron Paul actually stands his ground and has never faltered nor budged, that is what it means to be an American no matter the circumstances you stand up for what is the right thing to do with honor and respect and carry that through to the end. That is how we stand UNITED because butting heads and attacking divides us and that is how we fall! RON PAUL 2012!!

• Upvote 5

The more I learn of Ron Paul, the more I like him going all the way - but please, (and I'm all about substance, don't get me wrong, I think we've had enough of a slick-talking rhetorician in office), can someone get the guy a tailored suit? huh.gif

• Upvote 1

Nobody would be a threat to America if corrupt American politicians would stop catering to the elite war mongering war for profits evil, and keep their noses out of other nations business.

If there is one principle more deeply rooted in the mind of every American, it is that we should have nothing to do with conquest.

Thomas Jefferson

• Upvote 3

Nobody would be a threat to America if corrupt American politicians would stop catering to the elite war mongering war for profits evil, and keep their noses out of other nations business.

If there is one principle more deeply rooted in the mind of every American, it is that we should have nothing to do with conquest.

Thomas Jefferson

If we did that Russia would still be behind the wall, and you wouldn't be reading this.

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

How could anyone that is concerned about the future, and well being of America, vote for any candidate but Ron Paul?

I know I'm going to get in trouble for saying this but so be it. I like Ron Paul and I agree with some of what he says but-----Weather lt's right or not when you are running for President your appearence matters. I think Ron Paul is too old . He looks very fragile and almost dottering at times. In the debates sometimes he even drools a little. I am not being a smart a--- that is how I see him. It is sooooooo important we get rid of Obama that I want the candidate with all the cards in his favor.I just don't think Ron Paul has a chance against Obama.

• Upvote 1

I like him a lot...my concern is that the mainstream media, liberal & conservative, are not choosing to run any news about him. It's a shame because he needs the publicity to win. I take it that he's a threat...a politician without an agenda. What are the odds?

I know I'm going to get in trouble for saying this but so be it. I like Ron Paul and I agree with some of what he says but-----Weather lt's right or not when you are running for President your appearence matters. I think Ron Paul is too old . He looks very fragile and almost dottering at times. In the debates sometimes he even drools a little. I am not being a smart a--- that is how I see him. It is sooooooo important we get rid of Obama that I want the candidate with all the cards in his favor.I just don't think Ron Paul has a chance against Obama.

I agree, I've thought that before too.

• Upvote 1

For those of you who are interested in seeing what Ron Paul is all about try this link. I think you will be pleasantly surprised to see an honest politician. http://youtu.be/PoHn70Y94BA

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/90866-congressman-wins-o%e2%80%99reilly-straw-poll/#ixzz1dJiZhX89

Ha Ha, you said honest and politician in the same sentence.

• Upvote 2

Ron Paul can beat Obama, and I think he would have a greater chance of doing that if the mass media was not controlled by evil men with a racist agenda. Ron Paul may be in his seventies, but so what, Reagan was also. Ron Paul looks as good as any of the others running, he just don't try and be something he's not by dressing in 2000 dollar suits like those other phonies. I do not know if you are a Christian, or claim to be one, but the word has a little to say about judging by appearence etc.

Jas 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.

Jas 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;

Jas 2:3 And ye have respect to him that weareth the *** clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:

Jas 2:4 Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?

Jas 2:5 Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

Jas 2:6 But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?

That is one of America's problems right there, they vote for an individual because he is dressed in 2000 dollars suits, a smooth talker, or rich. They do not vote for a man because he's honest, or the best one for the job, and that is what will be America's coming downfall. Dis-honesty!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ron Paul can beat Obama, and I think he would have a greater chance of doing that if the mass media was not controlled by evil men with a racist agenda. Ron Paul may be in his seventies, but so what, Reagan was also. Ron Paul looks as good as any of the others running, he just don't try and be something he's not by dressing in 2000 dollar suits like those other phonies. I do not know if you are a Christian, or claim to be one, but the word has a little to say about judging by appearence etc.

Jas 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.

Jas 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;

Jas 2:3 And ye have respect to him that weareth the *** clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:

Jas 2:4 Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?

Jas 2:5 Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

Jas 2:6 But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?

That is one of America's problems right there, they vote for an individual because he is dressed in 2000 dollars suits, a smooth talker, or rich. They do not vote for a man because he's honest, or the best one for the job, and that is what will be America's coming downfall. Dis-honesty!

DO NOT SPOUT ALL YOUR SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS AT ME. I stated my opinion and I will say it again. Ron paul will not beat Obama!

DO NOT SPOUT ALL YOUR SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS AT ME. I stated my opinion and I will say it again. Ron paul will not beat Obama!

sorry for that double post.

• Downvote 2

sorry for that double post.

Nothing to do with self righteousness, but all to do with the truth, and being an honest person. Oh wait, I see why you support Obama, you are from chicago. Don't they call that place the windy city? Lot of wind coming out of there no doubt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nothing to do with self righteousness, but all to do with the truth, and being an honest person. Oh wait, I see why you support Obama, you are from chicago. Don't they call that place the windy city? Lot of wind coming out of there no doubt.

Hahaha if you read any of my post's you will see I am anything but an Obama supporter. Go up and read my original post What I said was "It is sooooooo important we get rid of Obama that I want the candidate with all the cards in his favor.I just don't think Ron Paul has a chance against Obama" So I'll end it now I just don't like being preached to. rolleyes.gif

It is up to us as voters to help get his name out there. I think he would be best for this country due to the fact that IN MY OPINION, he is looking to help this country instead of looking at how he can help himself. Like a very famous person said "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country." Voting Ron Paul would be what we can do for our country but theres too many people out there that want their country to do something for them. This country has turned lazy and greedy and there are few that actually give a d@mn about where were heading. In the last decade or so this country has been torn apart not by just politicians or even terrorists but by our own citizens. For example, since were coming upon the holidays, theres a few chain stores ( not naming names) that no longer allow employees to say Merry Christmas. Instead it has to be happy holidays. Im not trying to be insensitive to other religions but this country has celebrated Christmas for many many years probably before any of the people and their ancestors came to this country. If your offended by me saying it, head to the nearest airport or border and leave. people wanna talk about freedom of speech but here we are be censored by other religions because it offends them. If someone were to tell me Happy Hanukkah or Kwanza it would not offend me one bit. Heck Id probably say it right back to them with a smile. My point is this country is being ripped apart by frivolous B.S. Political Correctness is destroying this country along with criminal politicians.... What we need now is someone who will be honest and do what he can for this country without lining his pockets, and to get everyone to be tolerant of everyone else and stop the stupid lawsuits for political correctness. Im done for now, just needed to vent that out a little.

• Upvote 3

For those that support Ron Paul, doesn' it matter to you that he doesn't think Iran is a threat to the United States and the rest of the World?

-

Here are some of Ron Paul's Ideas,the first is a quote from Thomas Jefferson. "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations-entangling alliances with none."

He doesn't understand that we are at war with Islam. Really? Is that the express or implied policy of the United States? Shall we ask Congress to formally declare war on 1.5-billion Muslims? Islam may be a problem but any debate should take place in the free market place of ideas. Paul understands this quite well.

• Upvote 1