Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Congressman wins O’Reilly straw poll

flatdawg

Steve Watson

Infowars.com

November 9, 2011

Speaking of corporate mouthpieces, a hilarious situation ensued earlier this week when Bill O’Reilly decided to throw a GOP straw poll on his National Town Hall Radio show.

When Ron Paul finished up the winner, O’Reilly read out the results, omitting the Congressman’s name and declaring that he had disqualified Paul from the poll for being too popular.

O’Reilly claimed that Paul supporters had “slammed” the poll, giving a bumbling technical description comprised of “we have technology guys, we know what you are doing.”

O’Reilly went on to declare that Ron Paul “…is not going to be the nominee, there’s no chance in the world that he will be nominated for the Republican run at President Obama.”

Link

O'Reilly... fair and balanced.

• Upvote 7

O'Reilly is a lap dog for the Mass media wall street thugs who fear Ron Paul. I will vote for Ron Paul, and any individual who wants real honest change will do the same. I know Ron Paul can win, but those rigging the voting machines will never allow him to do that. There has not been an honest election held in America in many many years. Wicked men and women control the voting machines, and they do not want a President that they do not have dirt on. By these criminals having dirt on these politicians, they can be controlled by threats, blackmail etc, etc. IMO Ron Paul is the only honest man running in the race.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

O'Reilly is a lap dog for the Mass media wall street thugs who fear Ron Paul. I will vote for Ron Paul, and any individual who wants real honest change will do the same. I know Ron Paul can win, but those rigging the voting machines will never allow him to do that. There has not been an honest election held in America in many many years. Wicked men and women control the voting machines, and they do not want a President that they do not have dirt on. By these criminals having dirt on these politicians, they can be controlled by threats, blackmail etc, etc. IMO Ron Paul is the only honest man running in the race.

My sentiments exactly. Unfortunately more people do not take the time to really understand a candidate but rely on the spoon fed mass media. TV reality news journalism, what a joke.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post. As I have told many people who believe that Ron Paul can't win but really like him to go ahead and vote for him. Don't listen to everyone else, follow your heart and vote your convictions. Ladies and gentlemen what do you have to lose? You will sleep better at night! It has resulted in many a changed opinion. Honestly, if everyone believed and followed up come election day, I truly believe the outcome will be entirely different. That is my :twocents:.

• Upvote 2

If you believe either side 100% then you fall into the sheeple class, hook line and sinker. I lean more toward Fox News because they come closer to being fair and balanced than the others, but I don't swallow their hook either.

They don't give R Paul the time of day because they think, if he wins the GOP, Obama will get a second termsad.gif

• Upvote 1

Hey, what difference does it make whether or not he won the "straw poll". I believe IF he is nominated, inspite of the fact that I am not a libertarian, I will vote for Ron Paul. I am sure million of others will too. He's better than the marxist in office now!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the post. As I have told many people who believe that Ron Paul can't win but really like him to go ahead and vote for him. Don't listen to everyone else, follow your heart and vote your convictions. Ladies and gentlemen what do you have to lose? You will sleep better at night! It has resulted in many a changed opinion. Honestly, if everyone believed and followed up come election day, I truly believe the outcome will be entirely different. That is my :twocents:.

Very Well Stated!!

I wonder if all the mainstream media DIRT on only the GOP candidates will backfire on them by giving true patriots that little edge to say, I've got no choice but .........Ron Paul the only true Patriot in politics!

And it's scary how many non-thinking Americans get their opinion from him.

Oh yes and who should we look to for the truth? I can't believe your even thinking that the George Soros run lefty media is going to tell you anything except what they are told to. Obama protectors , Republican haters and even a lot of Christian haters is what you get.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh yes and who should we look to for the truth? I can't believe your even thinking that the George Soros run lefty media is going to tell you anything except what they are told to. Obama protectors , Republican haters and even a lot of Christian haters is what you get.

Your assumption from where I get my news and information is WAY off base.

Let's see, zionist Soros leading the media on the left and zionist Murdoch leading the media on the right and all either do is divide the sheep.

These days there is plenty of places to get unbiased news.

I think I will stay with the independents and form my own opinions.

You should do the same.

Ron Paul is the man.His is the right man for the job but all you see on the news is Cain and Romney. :(

The MSM keeps saying that Romney is the front runner, but I have yet to meet anyone that says they would vote for him.

• Upvote 1

Old Bill is nothing but a manipulated MSM person who is only concerned with his ratings. Anyone who won't even recognize Ron Paul as a potential threat and candidate most certainly doesn't have his pulse on anything but what he wants and believes the world thrives on his very word; God syndrome. Dear Bill; Buzz off, you are truly a bag of wind.

Steve Watson

Infowars.com

November 9, 2011

Speaking of corporate mouthpieces, a hilarious situation ensued earlier this week when Bill O’Reilly decided to throw a GOP straw poll on his National Town Hall Radio show.

When Ron Paul finished up the winner, O’Reilly read out the results, omitting the Congressman’s name and declaring that he had disqualified Paul from the poll for being too popular.

O’Reilly claimed that Paul supporters had “slammed” the poll, giving a bumbling technical description comprised of “we have technology guys, we know what you are doing.”

O’Reilly went on to declare that Ron Paul “…is not going to be the nominee, there’s no chance in the world that he will be nominated for the Republican run at President Obama.”

Link

O'Reilly... fair and balanced.

If you will notice that all the other candidates get way more time to respond than does Ron Paul. What really worries me is the majority of the voters have turned off their senses and will stay with the same pattern they have always voted alone party lines. Republican and Democratic parties have really brain washed people to vote with the party system. You will always have trouble if you vote an incumbant back in or a lawyer thats not used to listening to anyone but himself. If this nation don't get this party system thing out of their heads and vote for the most respectable truthful one running then we deserve what we get. Term Limits for all.

• Upvote 1

Hey, what difference does it make whether or not he won the "straw poll". I believe IF he is nominated, inspite of the fact that I am not a libertarian, I will vote for Ron Paul. I am sure million of others will too. He's better than the marxist in office now!

although i would vote for Ron (or Goofy for that matter) over Obama, i do not think there is any way to get him the nomination....this will come down to Gingrich or Romney IMO...

If you will notice that all the other candidates get way more time to respond than does Ron Paul. What really worries me is the majority of the voters have turned off their senses and will stay with the same pattern they have always voted alone party lines. Republican and Democratic parties have really brain washed people to vote with the party system. You will always have trouble if you vote an incumbant back in or a lawyer thats not used to listening to anyone but himself. If this nation don't get this party system thing out of their heads and vote for the most respectable truthful one running then we deserve what we get. Term Limits for all.

3 parties kill Republicans....democrats do not vote for Libertarians...it just divides the republican vote up and guarantees 4 more years of Ofreakinbama....

• Upvote 1