Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Proud to be Standing Guard

mrsonnyr

Well Sir- now that is like being a Watchman on The Wall--This picture has many conotations .I like that and they are very positive. Makes you/me Proud. Makes ya hungry for more and makes them know that if they want something they may not know what is in store. So yes i think you get what i mean. Yup an Eagle is a Proud bird. ...We must stand tall also. Proud -yes- Protecting what we have -you bet. First off we do need a very good CMDR in Chief who when in doubt will not be afraid to approach GOD and ask for direction. GOD being the Creator -you know the one whose SON died and rose again for you and me? Yes that one Sir. I am sure you have heard that He who falls an his knees and Worships the LORD will find success in his days of life and his country will seek HIM and Prosper.Yes it is HE who i follow . We need someone who will Salute the Flag not stand there. We need someone who will be Proud not loud/We need someone who will Stand to be Counted .We need someone who will not lie. I know this can be controversial but i think i speak for alot of folk. As for the Picture It does bring back some built up memories of friends Sir. I Thankyou Kindly-

• Upvote 4