Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello all-Been here a couple of days and enjoy it all. There are some great ideas and reading here. Tends to keep one up to date and all. Some fun and some formal and some to make one think of how lucky we are. I like the mix and also the parts where we can discuss GOD. Well Rounded if you ask me. My wife says -who asked. - . she is good to me and we like it here. Kinda like a resort- Be there and go home when we want. haha- Hope to meet some of ya,ll.-

Edited by Beux
  • Upvote 4

Hello, I have been following this site for a while and decided to make an account here. Thank you everyone here who gives solid information about this great investment!

Greetings Human known as "Patriotic_mess". DinarBot is here to protect you from any Harmful RV raise. Best to position yourself 100% behind DinarBot. Safety is Job 1. Actually Programmer Steve was Job(s) 1. Safety is Job 2. All clear.

• Upvote 1

Hello all-Been here a couple of days and enjoy it all. There are some great ideas and reading here. Tends to keep one up to date and all. Some fun and some formal and some to make one think of how lucky we are. I like the mix and also the parts where we can discuss GOD. Well Rounded if you ask me. My wife says -who asked. - . she is good to me and we like it here. Kinda like a resort- Be there and go home when we want. haha- Hope to meet some of ya,ll.-

welcome aboard... hold on tight ..... :D

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Greetings Human known as "Patriotic_mess". DinarBot is here to protect you from any Harmful RV raise. Best to position yourself 100% behind DinarBot. Safety is Job 1. Actually Programmer Steve was Job(s) 1. Safety is Job 2. All clear.

Can DinarBot filter out all of the crazy people who post false information for me?

Hi,

I am a bit of a newbe to dv. I have been invested for over eight years, but on this site for only about a year. There are some things that I still do not understand. First of all , most of my dinar I hold myself, I got from in country from a relative who has been there from the start. So I have no paper trail, is that a bad thing? Also , in the latest chat I heard alot of talk about a Meeting in Belize. Is that something on the inside or has there been arraingements made possible to cash in there with off-shore banks? If so, I do I get more info to do so myself. Thanks alot in advance.

Hi,

I am a bit of a newbe to dv. I have been invested for over eight years, but on this site for only about a year. There are some things that I still do not understand. First of all , most of my dinar I hold myself, I got from in country from a relative who has been there from the start. So I have no paper trail, is that a bad thing? Also , in the latest chat I heard alot of talk about a Meeting in Belize. Is that something on the inside or has there been arraingements made possible to cash in there with off-shore banks? If so, I do I get more info to do so myself. Thanks alot in advance.

Please post these questions in the VIP section. ;)

Welcome here* my friends

to the show that never ends

We're so glad could attend,

come inside, come inside

Come inside,

the show's about to start

Guaranteed

to blow your head apart

Rest assured

you'll get your money's worth

The greatest show

in Heaven, Hell or Earth