Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The tale of two Iraqi Citizens

Follow me.

Iraqi citizen 1 gets paid 1 day before RV, received 10,000 Dinar for his work.

Iraqi Citizen 1 take 2 days off after getting paid.

Iraqi Citizen 2 gets paid 1 day after RV, he receives 10,000 of the new currency.

Iraq LOPS there old bills the IQD and issues new currency without the zeros.

So you are telling me the Iraqi citizen 1 now has 10 dinars (minus 000) and the Iraqi citizen 2 has 10,000 of the new currency. Bullsh**. Iraqi citizen 1 will go blow up a building, because that is what they do when p*ssed.

LOP WILL NOT HAPPEN LOPSTERS. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY.

Edited by Scrumdiddles
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I read this at least 5 times & I am still trying to figure it out!

Iraqi citizen 1 is getting screwed. Or as i have called it before CHEATED. Both Iraqi citizens got paid 10,000 dinar for there work, because Iraqi citizen 1 got paid before the so call LOP he now after the LOP only has 10 dinar. He got CHEATED. So yes a lop is CHEATING.

• Upvote 3

Iraqi citizen 1 is getting screwed. Or as i have called it before CHEATED. Both Iraqi citizens got paid 10,000 dinar for there work, because Iraqi citizen 1 got paid before the so call LOP he now after the LOP only has 10 dinar. He got CHEATED. So yes a lop is CHEATING.

10,000 =10

Explain how other countries have lopped ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am telling you no LOP. LOP is a made up term by a company pushing electronic dinars. Explain to me how other countries have lopped? It ain't a lop what other countries have done.

Ok, drop, delete, erase zeroes

I am telling you no LOP. LOP is a made up term by a company pushing electronic dinars. Explain to me how other countries have lopped? It ain't a lop what other countries have done.

How did Turkey restructure their currency?

• Upvote 4

I read this at least 5 times & I am still trying to figure it out!

LOL.

LOP WILL NOT HAPPEN LOPSTERS. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY.

End

Hey.. I want you to be right more than anyone else.....I'm sure even the strongest die-hard Lopsters ( if they really exist) want you to be right....Only thing is we can't exclude that uncomfortable possibility...

Again I do hope you're totally right.... I need the money and lots of it.

• Upvote 1

maybe Adam is correct at a low rate, maybe make money on the ride up to 3 pluis value -- { but the only problem which I see is it would need a law to prevent using the US Dollar for daily purchases it would create a black markek for those who don't trust thier currency but at a big discount in value]-- I am going to use reverse thinking here-------there wil be alimited time for the iraqi people to turn in thier dollars for the larger value of dinars after that just international exchange rates--now that's a crap shoot and new in country prices adjusted and all would ride the rate--after all

just a thought

Al Warka is the creator of the term LOP. Motivate people to get out of the cash and get into there bank.

http://breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com/2011/11/breitlings-morning-review-1192011.html

LOL.

End

Hey.. I want you to be right more than anyone else.....I'm sure even the strongest die-hard Lopsters ( if they really exist) want you to be right....Only thing is we can't exclude that uncomfortable possibility...

Again I do hope you're totally right.... I need the money and lots of it.

Confidence thru studying. The only way to invest. Thank you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Confidence thru studying. The only way to invest. Thank you.

I can only agree with you on that.... You also know that , after studying, analyzing, discerning thoroughly whatever ... The only certainty is that there are NO definitive 100% certainties... Except maybe in some cases, I concede....

But you're absolutely right in trying to study and learn as much as possible.

Edited by umbertino

I can only agree with you on that.... You also know that , after studying, analyzing, discerning thoroughly whatever ... The only certainty is that there are NO definitive 100% certainties... Except maybe in some cases, I concede....

But you're absolutely right in trying to study and learn as much as possible.

Well it is kinda like this, I believe over 51% that i will receive a great benefit from this investment. More like 75% good 25% anything can happen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well it is kinda like this, I believe over 51% that i will receive a great benefit from this investment. More like 75% good 25% anything can happen.

And I want to believe that myself with all my Heart and Soul ( almost 8 years into this) ...Only that I don't ( I can't) exclude various scenarios...

Hopefully what we all want and wait for will come true.

Follow me.

Iraqi Citizen 2 gets paid 1 day after RV, he receives 10,000 of the new currency.

So you are telling me the Iraqi citizen 1 now has 10 dinars (minus 000) and the Iraqi citizen 2 has 10,000 of the new currency. Bullsh**. Iraqi citizen 1 will go blow up a building, because that is what they do when p*ssed.

The problem with your scenario is that Iraqi citizen #2 would have only gotten 10 dinar.

Contrary to your opinion, lop has been around long before the currency issues with Iraq. There was a book in 1989 written by Wilbur A. Chaffee titled Desenvolvimento: politics and economy in Brazil that refers to the removal of the zeros of the currency as 'lopping'.

In February 1986, the same lopping off of three zeros brought the cruzado, later replaced with the novo cruzado in January 1989.

There are numerous examples of the phrase 'lopped', 'lopping', etc from currencies that have nothing to do with Iraq. Lop is simply a slang term used in place of redenomination.

None of us want it. But as much as you say it makes no sense, you have yet to put forward one example of any country that inflated their money supply due to inflation then revalued that inflated money supply to any type of higher value to levels of what have been described in these forums (ie $0.01 - $4+).

Again, we all want to see it happen. But no matter how hard you stamp your feet and say no, it remains on the table for the CBI to do.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The problem with your scenario is that Iraqi citizen #2 would have only gotten 10 dinar.

Contrary to your opinion, lop has been around long before the currency issues with Iraq. There was a book in 1989 written by Wilbur A. Chaffee titled Desenvolvimento: politics and economy in Brazil that refers to the removal of the zeros of the currency as 'lopping'.

In February 1986, the same lopping off of three zeros brought the cruzado, later replaced with the novo cruzado in January 1989.

There are numerous examples of the phrase 'lopped', 'lopping', etc from currencies that have nothing to do with Iraq. Lop is simply a slang term used in place of redenomination.

None of us want it. But as much as you say it makes no sense, you have yet to put forward one example of any country that inflated their money supply due to inflation then revalued that inflated money supply to any type of higher value to levels of what have been described in these forums (ie $0.01 - $4+).

Again, we all want to see it happen. But no matter how hard you stamp your feet and say no, it remains on the table for the CBI to do.

No both citizens are paid 10000 dinars. Lopping there income will cause issues. You really want them to blow some more shi* up huh. Your theory of a lop still makes no sense. Peace and prosperity is what iraq is after, not a lop and screw and cheat there people.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No both citizens are paid 10000 dinars. Lopping there income will cause issues. You really want them to blow some more shi* up huh. Your theory of a lop still makes no sense. Peace and prosperity is what iraq is after, not a lop and screw and cheat there people.

In addition, we are venturing into contracts. When Iraqi citizen 1 signed a contract, or hired on the fact of agreeing that he or she would be paid 10,000 Dinar for the work that he or she has done. To really think that they would agree to get paid 10 dinar after a so called LOP will work, buildings will be blown up.

• Upvote 1

Follow me.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion,however in Adam's chat today he states "anyone who says it can't happen doesn't know what he's talking about" and "it's always a possibility"

• Upvote 2

Everyone is entitled to their opinion,however in Adam's chat today he states "anyone who says it can't happen doesn't know what he's talking about" and "it's always a possibility"

Yes and a nuclear bomb could be dropped on Iraq tomorrow and kill Shabibi and Malki. Same same that is why it is speculation based on the interpretations of research.

• Upvote 1

Lop (RD) doesn't screw anyone. It is would be value neutral to the Iraqis. If they RD'd and then made the currency equal $1, they would have actually seen an increase of about 16% from what they currently have.

In addition, we are venturing into contracts. When Iraqi citizen 1 signed a contract, or hired on the fact of agreeing that he or she would be paid 10,000 Dinar for the work that he or she has done. To really think that they would agree to get paid 10 dinar after a so called LOP will work, buildings will be blown up.

Wages and contracts would have to change regardless of whether there is an RV or RD (lop).

Would a person that is currently making 11,700 dinar per month now suddenly be getting 11,700 per month if it rv'd to ten cents or a buck? No.

Is an Iraqi business that has a current contract to pay 1.17 billion dinar ($1.17 million USD) at present rates going to pay 1.17 billion dinar if it rv's at 10 cents for that same contract ($117 million USD)? No.

Again, contracts and wages have to change regardless of what they do to reflect the change in value, so your arguments do not work.

Lop (RD) doesn't screw anyone. It is would be value neutral to the Iraqis. If they RD'd and then made the currency equal $1, they would have actually seen an increase of about 16% from what they currently have.

Wages and contracts would have to change regardless of whether there is an RV or RD (lop).

Would a person that is currently making 11,700 dinar per month now suddenly be getting 11,700 per month if it rv'd to ten cents or a buck? No.

Is an Iraqi business that has a current contract to pay 1.17 billion dinar ($1.17 million USD) at present rates going to pay 1.17 billion dinar if it rv's at 10 cents for that same contract ($117 million USD)? No.

Again, contracts and wages have to change regardless of what they do to reflect the change in value, so your arguments do not work.

He refuses to answer logical questions... and when he does he gives a very illogical response.