Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BULL,,,,dog goes to a picnic

TonyDownTheShore

11/9/11 BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: GOOD MORNING. HAPPY WEDNESDAY. WE ARE HEADING TO THAT BEAUTIFUL 11-11-11 FRIDAY. SHOULD BE A GOOD DAY FOR A ‘PICNIC’. I AM EVERY OPTIMISTIC. LOTS OF BANK ACTIVITY THIS MORNING WITH THE BIG 4. MANY RUMORS; NO PROVEN FACTS ON BANKS THIS MORNING YET. WE WILL STAY GROUNDED. WE OF COURSE ARE ‘HOUR TO HOUR’ AND ‘GREEN LIGHTS EVERYWHERE’. NO OBSTACLES THAT I SEE. JUST HIGH PROBABILITY NOW!. LOTS OF HYPE OUT THERE. YOU FILTER AND BE THE JUDGE. WE SHOULD SEE SOMETHING ABOVE 3.33 AND CLOSER TO KUWAIT’S FINAL RATE. DONG PROB .05-.09. BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE. WE ARE POSITIVE AND OPTIMISTIC. STAY TUNED! THE FREQUENCY IS GETTING LOUDER!

***BULLDOG75 LATEST UPDATE AT 2:24PM***

Bulldog75: STATEMENT; THERE MAYBE A SERIES OF MIS-INFORMATION AND GOVT TACTICS SPRINGING FORTH BETWEEN 2-4PM CST TODAY FROM MANY SOURCES. NO CAUSE FOR ALARM. REMEMBER: NOTHING IS ABSOLUTELY OFFICIAL UNTIL THERE IS A 100% CONFIRMATION FROM CBI, BIS, UST POSTINGS THAT ARE CONCRETE AND PERMANENT AND CAN BE OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED. SO WE CALMLY WAIT. JUST TAKE CAUTION WHEN THIS INFO COMES SHORTLY, IF IT COMES. WE ARE SAFE AND CAUTIOUS IF THIS OCCURS. 9/11/11

Bulldog75: JUST WAIT. NO DETAILS ARE NECESSARY. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. WE WAIT.

Bulldog75: SEPARATE EVENT JUST IN; ONE OF MAJOR 4 BANKS JUST CANCELED ALL VACATIONS FOR MONTH OF NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER; THRU THE END OF THE YEAR. WELLS FARGO CHICAGO NEW BANK NOW IN YAHOO NEWS ON WEALTHY; THOUGH THIS CAME OUT A FEW DAYS AGO, VACATIONS ARE BEING CANCELLED.. THIS WELLS WAS BUILT FOR REVALUATION FORTHCOMING. Wells Fargo & Co.’s new bank for the super rich is set to open in Chicago, targeting households with $50 million or more to invest.

Abbott Downing is named after a 19th century custom carriage builder who catered to the wealthy, according to UPI. The firm has $27.5 billion in client assets and about 300 people on staff — including psychologists and staff dedicated to building family genealogies, the Chicago Sun-Times reports.

Abbot Downing goes beyond traditional wealth planning analysis by focusing on clients’ values, goals and vision,” James Steiner, who will run Abbot Downing, said in a statement. “Our advisors and Family Dynamics consultants focus not only on traditional wealth planning, such as cash flow, investments and wealth transfer, but also on human dimensions, such as family legacy, governance, leadership transition, family education and risk management.”

The brand will reportedly be launched in April 2012. Aside from an office in Chicago, they will also be opening in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Scottsdale, Denver, Houston, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Raleigh, Naples, Jacksonville and Palm Beach.

The announcement comes as banks are increasingly desperate to increase revenues after new regulations put a stop to some fees they werecharging average customers and small businesses.

“Clearly it’s a profitable area, and good businesses are always looking to leverage profitable segments,” Steven Crosby, a senior managing director for PricewaterhouseCoopers, told Scripps Howard News Service. The bank will focus particularly on baby boomers looking to sell family businesses.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

11/9/11 BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: GOOD MORNING. HAPPY WEDNESDAY. WE ARE HEADING TO THAT BEAUTIFUL 11-11-11 FRIDAY. SHOULD BE A GOOD DAY FOR A ‘PICNIC’.

This is one part of his rumor that even I can verify as fact, because this is my Birthday :partyhat: ......................What a happy day this is going to be! :woot:

GO RV BABY

• Upvote 1

I think these people like Bulldog are psychotic.....repeating the same thing over and over and again with the same results...

This is one part of his rumor that even I can verify as fact, because this is my Birthday :partyhat: ......................What a happy day this is going to be! :woot:

GO RV BABY

Happy Birthday...Mine is tomorrow

• Upvote 1