Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FROM THE "WORLD CURRENCY WATCH". SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON THE DINAR

Here is a Link to the story mentioned above from Currency Watch. They are the 'Big Dog' on all you need to know about foreign currencies. This is the Ultimate source on Dinars and the most foreign currency knowledgable organization I am aware of.

Enjoy! ( said with sarcasm :lol: )

http://www.sovereign-investor.com/pages/ppc/rpt/wcw_M401_Iraqi_Dinar.pdf

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

These folks apparently have'nt spoken to long term holders of dinars, the ISX stock holders and the Warka Bank Acct. holders...that for appx. up to 8 years...have made from double and even up to quadruple returns in some of these areas...Can they explain that?......These folks will sell a lot of services to you as well...This reminds me of a banker who told a person that I know, that he did'nt personally feel that the dinar was really that good of an investment to hold, but at the same time, he said that he and his son had a million dinars each...just in case...But then this same banker advised them to get into a CD there at his bank, that was paying appx. one half of one percent interest!...Even if a person were to just buy dinars alone...right now today...at 1170 to 1...and it were to come in at one cent...one would get close to ten times their money back...and hey, this could possibly happen before or after the banks fail...lol...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your link, of course, is Currency Watch, and the expert (Sean Hyman) -- (I think his nickname is Buster -- you know -- Buster Hyman). Newsmax speaks very highly of him: http://newsmax.pissedconsumer.com/sean-hyman-money-matrix-insider-loser-20100828196157.html Enjoy! (Sarcasm)

Tasteless and low class. I am so glad I don't know you.

Everyone has a right to their own opinion, my opinion is this guys opinion stinks !!!! JMHO :lol:

After briefly looking at this, I am sure that the author believes that currency traders rule the world. He fails to acknowledge that oil men rule the world, as in resources.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

They are absolutely right. The big Boys wont play in the sand box of Dinar its penny stocks. Its to risky to buy into something that has a 85%chance of going in the shitter. But you watch the same big boys jump in after it RVs or RIs. It will become a solid investment and if it gos to !to! they will buy the hell out of it. :o

• Upvote 2

They are absolutely right. The big Boys wont play in the sand box of Dinar its penny stocks. Its to risky to buy into something that has a 85%chance of going in the shitter. But you watch the same big boys jump in after it RVs or RIs. It will become a solid investment and if it gos to !to! they will buy the hell out of it. :o

Youre right most of the big boys don't believe in this investment, which may be a good thing for us little guys.

And as far as the currency watch guys, they're entittled to their opinion.

This article pizzes me OFF !!!... this guy is comparing a countries currency with a completely corrupted penny stock market ???

there is no comparison, period !...two different entities.

second he states the Dinar is falling off a cliff...NOT !

The US dollar is falling off a cliff, due to an almost completely corrupt financial system which controls the goverment.

I could go on all night here... but I won't..

Move along people...nothing to see here.

The best things in life RV

:) yak

sorry for the rant.

• Upvote 5

The big boys dont neccessarily have to own dinars...or let's say just dinars...as they already own Iraq...that's what people dont realize...anyone selling anything that does'nt at least acknowledge Iraq.....I'm scared of...as they are economically illiterate or intentionally trying to sway or change investors opinion for some type agenda as per IMO.....The entire World is moving into Iraq and there are movements of money that have never been done like this in the World's history...IMO...if Iraq fails with all of this going on...say give it another year or so...with the type economy we have..it really wont matter what color or type money were holding...it will all be over anyway...LOL...

I agree. These guys actually are right. However, since we are speculating it is best we do so BEFORE the "big boys" come out and play in the dinar sand box. If you get in AFTER it is probably too late!

I am subscribed to the Sovereign Society newsletter and they actually have very good information most of the time.

Well, reading the aritlcle certainly felt like a kick in the pants. But ... being a devoted investor, and not wanting to believe anything bad about this investment, I think I'll just ignore it and as one commentator says ... move along. nothing to see here. In this case I should not have read any of it ... ignorance is bliss ... think I'll go back to ignorance.

smee2

I agree. These guys actually are right. However, since we are speculating it is best we do so BEFORE the "big boys" come out and play in the dinar sand box. If you get in AFTER it is probably too late!

I am subscribed to the Sovereign Society newsletter and they actually have very good information most of the time.

May I ask you if you think this author is a dipstick? Why would he be so wrong when they are usually a very good source of information? Just wondering? Thanks in advance for your response.

• Upvote 2

May I ask you if you think this author is a dipstick? Why would he be so wrong when they are usually a very good source of information? Just wondering? Thanks in advance for your response.

No I do not believe this author is a dipstick. He is actually a very smart man. The following is only my opinion:

He mentioned this towards the bottom of the document that was posted: "There are different ways to profit from exotic currencies ranging from safe to aggressive. My subscribers have already

seen gains of 44.1% on the Israeli shekel, 80.5% on the Mexican peso and 58% on the Polish zloty, among others. You can invest in these currencies and more, for real, scam-free gains far removed from the likes of the dinar."

As you can see he has helped some people make profits off of a few currencies so far. The "scam-free gains" he is talking about with the Iraqi Dinar is the extremely high mark up everybody is paying in order to take possession. If you think about it, we are all speculating on a massive increase on the Iraqi Dinar. This is pure speculation. But, if we were investing in currencies to make a 50% increase or even an 85% increase (which is actually a very good return if you can do that within a year's time frame) then the high prices we are paying for the Dinar would eat up every single bit of profit we would have made assuming we were investing and not speculating.

He also says: "Even better, these are the currencies with sufficient liquidity to buy and sell them in the $4 trillion spot Forex market. That’s why the big professional traders will trade them — they have the potential for big profits, but plenty of liquidity to trade them on a daily basis." This is also very true. The Iraqi Dinar does is not traded on the FOREX market which makes it extremely hard to liquidate without paying a high premium to the dealers. So, since the IQD is not traded on the FOREx AND it is pegged to the U.S. dollar then there is no potential for big profits for investors because it would be pointless to trade.... Hope that makes sense.

**We are all speculating on an RV which would be an instant increase in the value of the Dinar. If / Once this happens then the IQD will be traded on the FOREX market, investors will trade for bigger profits, which will in turn make this currency more liquid. I wouldn't be surprised if this is put on their "emerging currency" list after an RV. Or after the IQD starts trading internationally.

• Upvote 5

Absolutely right 20MillionDinar. Those guys are right that its a weak currency now but with Iraq's future economic potential I think it's got a good chance to get way above 1170. Hopefully they can accomplish this with a realistic RV that their economy can support. And your 100% right - once the big boys jump in it's too late to make an enormous profit.

Absolutely right 20MillionDinar. Those guys are right that its a weak currency now but with Iraq's future economic potential I think it's got a good chance to get way above 1170. Hopefully they can accomplish this with a realistic RV that their economy can support. And your 100% right - once the big boys jump in it's too late to make an enormous profit.

One thing I have always wondered was why they don't take the dinar off of the fixed exchange rate program and let it float? If they did this then supply and demand would determine its true value at this time. Supply and Demand via the FOREX market would also provide liquidity to the currency making it a lot more attractive to investors.

However, for this to take place they would need to do 2 things:

1) Become an internationally accepted currency - How does this happen? What exactly needs to take place in order for the IQD to become internationally recognized? If somebody could let me know I would appreciate it.

2) Let their currency float. Drop the fixed exchange rate system.

IQD Rate to US Dollar:

2011 2008 2007 2006 2005

1170 1,202 1,255 1,516.5 1,500.59

We all know it really hasn't moved since 2008. So what caused it to increase in value before? Could it happen now?

These are questions I think about. I would personally rather have watched it float on a daily basis then keep the fixed rate and wait for an RV. Hypothetically speaking it could have been at a 1:1 ratio by now.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 2