Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Have you all noticed

This last week you ARE the only person that has said anything worth reading. People forget they did buy the del la rue machines and it makes no sense to redenom. I think with no news this week people are starting to make things up out of thin air. The lack of the CBI auctions is a good thing. Keep watching because when it drops we can tell all the bulls$%t people bye bye.. forever.

• Upvote 2

This last week you ARE the only person that has said anything worth reading. People forget they did buy the del la rue machines and it makes no sense to redenom. I think with no news this week people are starting to make things up out of thin air. The lack of the CBI auctions is a good thing.

The bank is closed for four days for a holiday. Aqua brings up a good point, it's easy to get distracted with all of the smoke and mirrors. Stick the news, stay away from the opinions and rumors forums.

• Upvote 3

This last week you ARE the only person that has said anything worth reading. People forget they did buy the del la rue machines and it makes no sense to redenom. I think with no news this week people are starting to make things up out of thin air. The lack of the CBI auctions is a good thing. Keep watching because when it drops we can tell all the bulls$%t people bye bye.. forever.

No doubt! People forget around here very quickly

Have you all noticed that for the past week or two there have been no significant notification of lower denominations or redenomination

this is because

its a non-issue for the world wide RV

for incountry they will be available the DAY it RV's

do you need a link to use your brain to figure that one out?

hope not

:P

p.s. this is why the CBI ordered the money verifiers, they'll be at the major banks

all IMO of course

Why don't you want an RD? How does that help an RV? Just askin

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Hey AquaDude !

Don't stay gone so long...

Didn't you get the *Bail Money* I sent?

You still being held for ransom by Aliens?

Come-out, come-out wherever You are. :lol::lol:

Good to see your fingers are not broken ...Whewwww! :hug:

Thanx for the good-feeling Post ;)

Hey Aqua Dude, so you been thinking. I love how your mind thinks. But I rule nothing out. It ain't over till the fat lady sings. :)

Well, you may be right that it aint over TILL the fat lady sings ... but not necessarily WHEN the fat lady sings. I am a fat lady and I have been singing for this to be over for years now and ... well ... as you can see ... it aint over yet!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

No doubt! People forget around here very quickly

Shoot!!! I forget in the time it takes me to walk into another room. And it drives me nuts. I have always been able to count on my mind, and if nothing else, I always knew I had that. Not so much anymore. lol So go ahead. Make comments about "people forgetting around here very quickly." I know you mean me. I just know it!! Drats!! But don't worry. I'll forget it before I can get to the next room, so I won't care long what you say. And as for holding a good grudge--forget it!! Just not gonna' happen!!! LOL

• Upvote 2

Hmm...the proverbial "calm before the (RV) storm"? Hurry up and wait.....dry.gif

Well... I certainly do hope it's that ( calm before the RV storm)......But it happened before and nothing came out of it... Let's hope this time is different...

I for one need the money kinda urgently at this point ( after patiently waiting for about 8 years, I mean).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Shoot!!! I forget in the time it takes me to walk into another room. And it drives me nuts. I have always been able to count on my mind, and if nothing else, I always knew I had that. Not so much anymore. lol So go ahead. Make comments about "people forgetting around here very quickly." I know you mean me. I just know it!! Drats!! But don't worry. I'll forget it before I can get to the next room, so I won't care long what you say. And as for holding a good grudge--forget it!! Just not gonna' happen!!! LOL

Huh? Oh nevermind I forgot what I wanted to say.... Lol

Why don't you want an RD? How does that help an RV? Just askin

the thing is that people get an RD mixed up with just plain ol printing lower denoms with the higher ones still usable.....thats not RD....RD is higher is no longer used in the market and only claimed at banks for lowers......in iraq...both will coinside for a time(1-2 years)

its just like the US coming out with a 3 cent piece...just a new denom

not "re" doing everything

• Upvote 2

Well... I certainly do hope it's that ( calm before the RV storm)......But it happened before and nothing came out of it... Let's hope this time is different...

I for one need the money kinda urgently at this point ( after patiently waiting for about 8 years, I mean).

Umbertino

I just came back from Italy (Cinque Terra) a few months ago. Beautiful country. I have been moved by your posts. There is something about your outlook and tone jibes with mine. I am sorry you need the money. It does seem close now - but my perspective is different, being in a year. You have been in 8 years (is it like a prison?)

How have you made it this far? I can't imagine 8 years....this past year has put its mark on me, psychologically. I have pinned great hopes on the RV. And it may not happen. And it may. But what has scared me is the shift I made, putting so much of my hopes into this, instead of other, more real, and perhaps constructive dreams.

So I am shifting back to those dreams - my writing, my woodworking, family, other investing....so as not to become unbalanced.

I'd like to hear more about you and your take.

Thanks, Umbertino

• Upvote 2

Hey Aqua Dude, so you been thinking. I love how your mind thinks. But I rule nothing out. It ain't over till the fat lady sings. :)

I think she is gargling in her dressing room.

Just don't forget how to get to the bank!

Umbertino, hold on. It's coming. You will be fine, along with many, many others.

Take care.

• Upvote 2

Have you all noticed that for the past week or two there have been no significant notification of lower denominations or redenomination

this is because

its a non-issue for the world wide RV

for incountry they will be available the DAY it RV's

do you need a link to use your brain to figure that one out?

hope not

:P

p.s. this is why the CBI ordered the money verifiers, they'll be at the major banks

all IMO of course

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hold on brother! It's coming....I don't having anything to back it up, other than it just makes sense after all that's happened (and I mean an RV of whatever rate)...and I know 8 yrs is a long time, but please hold on, we're all in this together, LOPsters and RVers alike. Besides, I'd love to look you up in Italy when I take my European vacation - maybe catch one of those bands you like, treat you to your beverage of choice! I think you'd be one of the cooler DVers to get to meet! Always have respected your point of view, level headedness perseverance, and respect for others...Peace!

Edited by AoK
  • Upvote 1