Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Chat 11-9-11 9:00a.m.

pluMmet

Thanks for posting Plummet!

Thanks for the chat Adam... keep this up and your gonna get a reputation like Dinar Thug and his notorious "drive by's"! Actually, he quotes you a lot... so maybe you already have that "gangsta" image! rolleyes.gif You can do a drive by in my neighborhood anytime! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 3

Great chat,

Thanks Adam for keeping it real with your answers and thanks pluMmet for posting the questions and then copying all of that here for us to read!!!

Sorry I could not make the chat and help out but daily work issues had to come first today! :(

• Upvote 2

Thanks guys for the chat..........question for Adam............with your theory on them coming out at .10..............are you thinking they could go live on forex..........and make money on buying and selling of the dinar all the way up to where they hit a ceiling.........and if that is the case...........could they not make enough money to cover the RV............i am not a forex guru just asking a question..........GO DINAR

Great information for us Adam (as usual). Now for how parts of your chat will be interpreted and probably posted on other sites (OOM especially).

Adam Montana said that the RV will be November 20th and the rate will definitely be .10; He also stated that if it doesn't happen on November 20th it will NEVER happen.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just telling you how much they love your logical and realistic commentary! Keep up the great work......Belize for Christmas?

• Upvote 4

Adam, no stones from me on your opinion the "latest" it could happen-never- "There's a chance it could never happen" What I like is that its your honest opinion.

In all reality, we don't know what path the RV will take , but its your honest opinion that keeps me focus.

Thanks "Angel" Adam :D

Great information for us Adam (as usual). Now for how parts of your chat will be interpreted and probably posted on other sites (OOM especially).

Adam Montana said that the RV will be November 20th and the rate will definitely be .10; He also stated that if it doesn't happen on November 20th it will NEVER happen.....

:D :D :D

Just telling you how much they love your logical and realistic commentary! Keep up the great work......Belize for Christmas?

:lol: you are SO right :D

Belize for Christmas? I am IN! :partyhat:

Adam, no stones from me on your opinion the "latest" it could happen-never- "There's a chance it could never happen" What I like is that its your honest opinion.

In all reality, we don't know what path the RV will take , but its your honest opinion that keeps me focus.

Thanks "Angel" Adam :D

I don't think that's how it will play out, but I'm not going to pretend there isn't a chance.

I just happen to think it's small enough that I'm not worried about it!

• Upvote 1