Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who is Ennorste?

NotReallyTex

Where does he come from beam.gif

Does he have a crystalball.gif

Just doing a little fishing.gif for information, nothing serious

If anyone knows about his origins please do tell. Just remember the Rulz.gif and be nice. Negativity really does suck.

Enorrste is my neighbor here on the mountain in Lake Arrowhead area. Sglass~

Edited by Sunglass

Steve is survivalist who lives on 15 acres in a nattional forest in Cal.He lives alone and reads alot and is one of the smarted investers on these forms,he can read something and turn around and explain it to us in a way that we can understand.thats all I know about him,but am thankful for his input to us all!!Thanks Enorrest!!

I, for one am sleep-deprived because of him. He is on the west coast and I am in central time. It is imperative that I wait for his posts. I last as long as I can but the last two nights I have been up until 1:00am. In my opinion, he is the most intelligent information provider that we have. Professor Enorrste, as he is affectionately called, doesn't have "boots on the ground", "important people in high places" or some of the intelligence gatherers that some of the others have. He takes the information that he gathers from all of his sources, analysis it and presents it to us so that the average Jack, such as I, with maybe a little below intelligence can understand it.

I'm certainly not saying that the other presentors are not doing a fantastic job, I'm just saying that Steve Norris presents it better and longer than any one with the most patience, answering the same questions over and over again and again.

That is who I think Norrste is.

That high IQ number comes with a price, doesn't it? More often than not, such an individual will approach a subject with tunnel vision and ride it out until conclusion...as we have all experienced with his into the wee hours lectures. We have been blessed to have many intelligent investors here at Dinar Vets, but I have to say that Ennorste is probably on a level most of us won't achieve...so let's glean all we can from him and the others ,too.

He is a guy who posts really great info and has links to back it up. He is EXTREMELY well versed on the Dinar. He has provided more information than anyone else on this site. That's all that matters to me. This site allows all of us anonymity. So, I am not one who wants to delve into his personal life or any other member's private life for that matter.

If you want to know more about him, then just ask him about himself the next time he's in chat.

Ditto to all of the above endorsements on enorrste [steve norris]. I have seen enorrste on several other sites some he was banned from and some where the difference of opinion caused him to stay quiet and thru it all he has remained consistent, stable and has back offed and stayed quiet to observe before stepping in, a man of experience and maturity in my opinion. Thnx enorrste.

He is the best for the information and backs up everything he has intel on. He gives us updates and then explains to us why this is happening or why certain things are not happening. Anyone can follow his descussion and know what he is saying. Very good informate and and intelligent man. He has his life what ever it is and takes time out of it to help us. He is one of the best we have had since we got into this investment. Great Man, Give him a hand shake and even maybe a thank you hug.

Sunglass, if you are interested why not go straight to the horses mouth, especially when he lives so close! (Lucky you)

This is what I know, YES he is DAZZINGLY brilliant. Just as important (to me), he has a great heart, and keeps his cool.

He was married, but is now divorced. He feels marriage is forever, even if you are divorced. She, apparently, does not. They have children, I think he has talked about a couple of sons. He is Catholic. He seems like a good conversationalist, too. And I hear he drinks martinis, how can he be all bad? Like everyone else, I'm crazy about him. GO ENNORSTE :-)

Thanks Dudes and Dudettes, I knew he was the bomb for information. Pretty much as far as explaining to the average newbie like me he does it best. I was curious if he posted anywhere else too.

I was really trying to make a funny amongst all this serious stuff too. All this speculating is going to drive me tosmiley-face-stretcher.gif

Ennorste real name is J.J. Dewey who lives in Boise ID

I thought John J. Dewey ran for president and was from New Yark state. The New York (?) paper was published with the headline; "DEWEY WINS". He didn't. They just thought he was going to. Truman won. You think this is the same guy? Enorrste would have to be about 120 years old.

Sunglass, if you are interested why not go straight to the horses mouth, especially when he lives so close! (Lucky you)

This is what I know, YES he is DAZZINGLY brilliant. Just as important (to me), he has a great heart, and keeps his cool.

He was married, but is now divorced. He feels marriage is forever, even if you are divorced. She, apparently, does not. They have children, I think he has talked about a couple of sons. He is Catholic. He seems like a good conversationalist, too. And I hear he drinks martinis, how can he be all bad? Like everyone else, I'm crazy about him. GO ENNORSTE :-)

Plus, he is a real estate appraiser...as am I. And I have been known to drink dirty martinis......

Dittto! I believe he is a man with an IQ that most will never achieve. He is an asset to this site. Peeps we just don't know how blessed we are to have him. He doesn't just pop on line every once in a while, he his on this site every night ready to take the bashing..... unlike most. He is the one everyone waits for, yet uses to vent. NOT FAIR!!!