Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Israel attacking iran

I have seen on numerous news websites that Iran are believed to be making nuclear weapons, Israel will no doubt attack iran before christmas. And if we like it or not were involved! So unless the dinar revalues before this attack i cant see it doing-so for a long while.

Iran will obviously attack US interests in iraq too! Things are about to get real messy folks.

So im not being negative in saying pop your dinar away till well into next year, because an rv is impossible with another war on iraqs doorstep. Lets hope its over soon!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Israel wants to strike before the soldiers cool off. The US soldiers just got done taking care of Sadaam & Bin Laden. Of course, Iran would love to use nuclear bombs on Israel, Netanyahu would be unwise not to make a move. Let's hope for the rv to pop before anything happens. Pray for Israel.

• Upvote 3

Iran has recently been attempting to make friends with Iraq.

Did you miss that item in the news??????????

All major combat units will be out-of-country by the end of 2011.

There will be combat units and Air Force assets in Kuwait.

Please explain why Iran would start what would turn into an international war against them by attacking a nation they are trying to swing over to their way of thinking??????????????

Reason it out. If Israel attacks them - they will NOT openly retaliate against the US or Iraq. :P

Edited by gymrat76541

Please explain why Iran would start what would turn into an international war against them by attacking a nation they are trying to swing over to their way of thinking??????????????

Reason it out. If Israel attacks them - they will NOT openly retaliate against the US or Iraq. :P

The US has israels back big time! So they will be involved the uk is the same. Even if it seems they are not And iran will play dirty in war and will attack US interests iraq being the closest one!!! They will be a tougher task than iraq/afghanisatn

Israel wants to strike before the soldiers cool off. The US soldiers just got done taking care of Sadaam & Bin Laden. Of course, Iran would love to use nuclear bombs on Israel, Netanyahu would be unwise not to make a move. Let's hope for the rv to pop before anything happens. Pray for Israel.

My thoughts exactly pal ;)

I have seen on numerous news websites that Iran are believed to be making nuclear weapons, Israel will no doubt attack iran before christmas. And if we like it or not were involved! So unless the dinar revalues before this attack i cant see it doing-so for a long while.

Iran will obviously attack US interests in iraq too! Things are about to get real messy folks.

So im not being negative in saying pop your dinar away till well into next year, because an rv is impossible with another war on iraqs doorstep. Lets hope its over soon!

It seems to me you 're making it all appear obvious while in actuality it isn't.

• Upvote 1

All countries, whose dictators, regimes and monetary systems, that are not coordinating with the rest, or the majority of those in control, will soon be subjected to a new global system that all links together as one, and controlled by only a few global elite...and anyone that get's in the way will be removed...some call this the New World Order....it is all coming together now....

• Upvote 1

With all of the superpowers in Iraq....and starting to come online, with a commodity that is always in crtical need, that will not only give their respective countries the edge it needs for fueling their eonomies, but their long range future needs and plans could possibly be met, with such a large reserve in many of these areas, due to the massive abundance of not only the oil, but natural gas, sulphur, phosphates, salt and many other commodities that will be exploited from that area.....China and Russia got the largest oil contracts in Iraq...not to mention South Korea, many of the European Block Countries along with the U.K., the U.S....and many other countries...who will not just let Iran or anyone else simply remove them from the picture...as some of these countries already have either their military there protecting their interests, and/or private security firms, which are being contracted daily...to the multitude of costs of in the billions...In other words, everyone working hand-in-hand to develop the prize...oil drives the world and it will be exploited from Iraq...and no one will stop it....IMO....

I concur.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone think that if Iran is attacked that Russia and china will just sit by and watch?blink.gif War in the Middle east right now would draw in the rest of the world, thus WWlll. The bear from the north the army's from the east that were without number there were so manysad.gif The begining of the End for satan

• Upvote 1

You guys are worrying about the wrong things here, saying "it better RV before this happens" is taking this much too lightly. This is the most dangerous situation thew world has faced in a long time and I seriously doubt it will be as simple as Israel dropping a few bombs and that will be the end of it. The entire middle East could come apart over this thing, Iran is NOT what Iraq was as far a a military power and they most likely will retaliate in any way they can. They can stop the flow of oil out of the Gulf, or at least slow it to a trickle for long enough for our economy to suffer big time. Plus it remains to be seen who will side with who in this thing and if it goes nuclear we just don't want to think about the consequences! Oh Iran does not have a nuclear weapon yet? Oh yes they do! Maybe not a nuclear explosive device but they have enough nuclear material to make enough "Dirty" bombs to destroy all of Israel, along with the missles to deliver them, and the Israelis are all too aware of that. Unfortunately this could get a lot messier than we think and it very well could be that the Dinar is not the thing to be worrying about!

This is the thought provoking response i wanted from this topic, thanks buddy!! This really is bigger than anything before your so right!! I cant really see any other option here though, war is immenent.

Does anyone think that if Iran is attacked that Russia and china will just sit by and watch?blink.gif War in the Middle east right now would draw in the rest of the world, thus WWlll. The bear from the north the army's from the east that were without number there were so manysad.gif The begining of the End for satan

True mongo would love to think there is another scenario but israel cannot sit and wait to be attacked with nuclear. I dont blame them attackIng. The problem is that all westen nations will be dragged into this :(

Consider this...Iran is not that much different than Iraq was when we invaded Iraq the first time. We may very well end up going to war, but the end result will be the same, we win a decisive victory and teach the world, yet again, that you just don't mess with the USA and that dictators are bad. Since when are we afraid to fight?

• Upvote 1

Russia and China know that Iran has been a thorn in the side of the ME for far to long. What would make you think that either of them want WWIII? The entire free world is against the use of nuclear weapons. Evil dictators have been falling like fly's and Iran will be no different. Russia and China have signed major contracts for Iraq to supply oil to them. Do you think they will allow Iran to stop the flow of oil from the gulf? Not likely. The powers that be have covered their bases well. Iran will become democracy as the rest of the ME is doing rather they like it or not.

To answer your question. Yes, I believe that Russia and China will sit by and watch.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 2

The situation in Iran is rapidly deteriorating day by day......I believe many would be happy with a US Invasion....

True... The Shah ( Reza Pahlevi) was a Fascist Dictator and I won't try to refute that... But... It had made the Country the most advanced and modern in the Region when he was in Power ( which was the result of a coup helped by the US to de-throne Mossadeq).

The Country even though not politically democratic ( which surely is not a little detail, obviously) was free when it came to Religiion.. Everybody could belong to any Religion or to none if so they chose... Freedom of dressing ... I believe most dressed the western way but those dressing traditionally were free to do so...The State Airline in those years (Iran Air) was condidered an excellent one and would fly to lots of destinations....

So those things I described were surely priceless.....Then things degenerated rapidly in 1978/79...The Shah was ill and getting more and more insecure to the point he ordered the Police to shoot at groups of more than 4 people in the street.. Which didn't help, of course... Let's not forget that the SAVAK..The dreaded Secret Police committed a lot of atrocious murders and abuses.....

Then after the Shah fleed the Country....Khomeini was called from his France exile and asked to run the Country....At that time there were lots of Iranian Students in Italy and in the city where I was studying ( Bologna, I know that makes you guys laugh...) there were also many Iranians and I got to know the coordinator of the Iranian students there.. a very intelligent guy, of course opposing the Shah Regime like most and I'd say for right reasons ( lack of freedom , abuses, etc.)

He decided along with others to go back to Iran to see what was happening, and help with the "Revolution"...He was trusting . like many others, Khomeini capability to run the Country " in a democratic way" at least more democratic than the Shah, perhaps thinking of the influence of his french stay.

I recall he stayed away for about 1 month (supposedly he had planned to stay longer and even possibly stay there for good )... I met him and saw fear and terror in his eyes... His first words were ( I still remember that after more than 30 years).. " Oh no.. What is it we got ourselves into"...He told me a few things... Khomeini established a Terror Regime which made the Shah appear like the Dalai Lama.....And he brought the Country back 100 or 200 years about every aspect of life....Surely he killed lots more Folks than the Shah ( which is no reason for justifying him, of course.. but just for the record)...Everybody suffered enormously and guess what... Especially Women... He created a special Police Corps which had the Authority to even enter private homes in order to check if " their" , Powers That Be concept and dictates of Islam were respected even there,in the privacy of Citizens' Homes.....

Edited by Markinsa
Removed duplicate text
  • Upvote 3