Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Bank Kansas City

Hell froze over

So what do you think we are less than 2 weeks away from some adjustments from the I.M.F. I say loud enough because i dint care about keeping it hush hush. She replies must be ,you would not believe all the people in here lately asking about it.I say oh those are probably all dinar heads fishing around . NOW I HAVE SAID THE "d" word .2 girls from the drive thru lane stop and wait for her stock answer as well ass an assistant nobody . new girls got it right with a over joyous well i dont know she smiles yea i got the wink then a smile as she says have a nice weekend........ it was Tuesday 5:00 PM

Burlusconi Italy checks out for good.

Geeks of Greek no ground can be decided HELLO there waiting for handouts .

To our beloved lender Dearest China please surprise the world and go with the plan set forward that has been on your plate for 10 years now . If you do not we Americans will stop shopping at Walmart until they get your crap out of the stores and make way for another importer.

Finally Cain denies new allegations he ever attended Hooters and Chic Fillet conventions in sin city to his best recollection.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 26

Shouldn't have waisted all that money your mom gave you for grammar lessons. This is not even close to being readable. It helps if you think in whole thought patterns and write sentences that are not so fractured. Sorry, but people should take a little time to make their posts presentable.

In some ways maybe it's laziness... for the sake of the other readers, can't people take a second to look things up, use spell check, grammar check, ask someone, copy someone else, learn...

There is some pretty good posts here from time to time. And some quite entertaining. I'm not sure what to call this, except for a an exercise in futility even attempting to glean something useful.

Well... I feel better now. :) Not meaning to be offensive, or personal, but C'mon.. raise the bar a notch please.

Oh... I'm not sure it can be translated since it's in an unknown tongue... besides, do you really want to translate that disturbing gibberish?

Edited by vastdream
  • Upvote 1

Is there a translation on this anywhere?

Only at www.huh?.com, but I don't believe it is translatable into coherent English. Sorry.

I think this is his failed attempt at pitching a TV pilot called "2 Girls, and a Drive Thru"

Does that mean we need to speak into the clown's mouth to find its meaning?

• Upvote 2

Only at www.huh?.com, but I don't believe it is translatable into coherent English. Sorry.

Does that mean we need to speak into the clown's mouth to find its meaning?

Just as long as you're not ordering a double cheeseburger, onion rings and a large orange drink!! :lol::lol:

Otherwise.... it could be a long day! :blink::lol:

So what do you think we are less than 2 weeks away from some adjustments from the I.M.F. I say loud enough because i dint care about keeping it hush hush. She replies must be ,you would not believe all the people in here lately asking about it.I say oh those are probably all dinar heads fishing around . NOW I HAVE SAID THE "d" word .2 girls from the drive thru lane stop and wait for her stock answer as well ass an assistant nobody . new girls got it right with a over joyous well i dont know she smiles yea i got the wink then a smile as she says have a nice weekend........ it was Tuesday 5:00 PM

Geeks of Greek no ground can be decided HELLO there waiting for handouts .

To our beloved lender Dearest China please surprise the world and go with the plan set forward that has been on your plate for 10 years now . If you do not we Americans will stop shopping at Walmart until they get your crap out of the stores and make way for another importer.

Finally Cain denies new allegations he ever attended Hooters and Chic Fillet conventions in sin city to his best recollection.

What are you smoking?

Shouldn't have waisted all that money your mom gave you for grammar lessons. This is not even close to being readable. It helps if you think in whole thought patterns and write sentences that are not so fractured. Sorry, but people should take a little time to make their posts presentable.

In some ways maybe it's laziness... for the sake of the other readers, can't people take a second to look things up, use spell check, grammar check, ask someone, copy someone else, learn...

There is some pretty good posts here from time to time. And some quite entertaining. I'm not sure what to call this, except for a an exercise in futility even attempting to glean something useful.

Well... I feel better now. :) Not meaning to be offensive, or personal, but C'mon.. raise the bar a notch please.

Oh... I'm not sure it can be translated since it's in an unknown tongue... besides, do you really want to translate that disturbing gibberish?

For someone so critical of another's grammar.........except for a an exercise........... ouch!

• Downvote 1

"waisted" try wasted!

• Upvote 1

End Quote

I don't see your point to bring this in here while talking Dinar RV........It's Berlusconi ( not Burlusconi) anyway.....Thank Universe he gets the fxxk out..

...he was just sharing several news clips and updates instead of making an entire new post out of them...I appreciated it...nice...thanks HFO. :)

• Upvote 1