Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bondlady's opinion

Choppermike

Brought this over from another site.

11-8-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady it is my belief and opinion that the hcl has been approved not only by the goi but by the kurds as well...the defense minister, i believe the've went ahead and gave the post to dulami and i also believe parliament will vote him in when they come bk... since allawi walked away from insisting on supreme council i think that gave maliki an out to put the former defense minister back into that post.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 2

Brought this over from another site.

11-8-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady it is my belief and opinion that the hcl has been approved not only by the goi but by the kurds as well...the defense minister, i believe the've went ahead and gave the post to dulami and i also believe parliament will vote him in when they come bk... since allawi walked away from insisting on supreme council i think that gave maliki an out to put the former defense minister back into that post.

Good, Good, Good!

I know alot of likes/dislikes for BL. My side is that I like her. She's not even touching a rate here. Just doing what she does by reading news...what's said but then done...and is making some non-wishywashy statements and better conclusions than most would dare risk. I like her style...and miss it in this DV group, too.

Thanks for this condensed post, Choppermike.

Y'know, it just occured to me...the term "blow smoke up someone's #@$%" came from an old medical technique. Funny, I just saw a pic of one the other day, but an odd medical box containing a billows and various smoke/vapor materials. The billows, when someone had started to drown...would be inserted up their...um...opposite end from the head. Anyway...they thought billowing the gas "into" a person would assist in reviving them.

And...thus...the mystery of the history of Oki...um...."blowing smoke up your #%$@" has been solved.

• Upvote 10

I know alot of likes/dislikes for BL. My side is that I like her. She's not even touching a rate here. Just doing what she does by reading news...what's said but then done...and is making some non-wishywashy statements and better conclusions than most would dare risk. I like her style...and miss in this DV group, too.

Y'know, it just occured to me...the term "blow smoke up someone's #@$%" came from an old medical technique. Funny, I just saw a pic of one the other day, but an odd medical box containing a billows and various smoke/vapor materials. The billows, when someone had started to drown...would be inserted up their...um...opposite end from the head. Anyway...they though billowing the gas "into" a person would assist in reviving them.

And...thus...the mystery of the history of Oki...um...."blowing smoke up your #%$@" has been solved.

I can always count on you to give me a visual I probably could have done without! THANKS!! :P

I know alot of likes/dislikes for BL. My side is that I like her. She's not even touching a rate here. Just doing what she does by reading news...what's said but then done...and is making some non-wishywashy statements and better conclusions than most would dare risk. I like her style...and miss it in this DV group, too.

Y'know, it just occured to me...the term "blow smoke up someone's #@$%" came from an old medical technique. Funny, I just saw a pic of one the other day, but an odd medical box containing a billows and various smoke/vapor materials. The billows, when someone had started to drown...would be inserted up their...um...opposite end from the head. Anyway...they thought billowing the gas "into" a person would assist in reviving them.

Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh before nighty, night!

Thanks to the other great posters too, and the great BL!

• Upvote 1

Future observation: Fascinating Captain, these natives of your planet's past do possess a sense of humor that even a Vulcan could raise an eyebrow at!!! :lol: (Deserved a +1, caughtinthecrossfire)

I would love to spend a day in your mind. :D

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Cooked... Love your new "shout out to Betty"!wink.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

To all bashers.....

If some people did even half the research that Bondlady has done they may be qualified to make the statements like she does... but alas, we mere mortals just like reading what others have dug up from countless hours of research. If you live in a glass house don't throw stones folks. Why not trying to dig up the information for yourselves... then let us critique your opinion! wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 6

You believe this and you believe that. Two year olds believe in the Easter bunny.

I believe that you pulled that straight out of your arse Bondlady.

:blink:

Is that necessary. Lets see you dig up some news, break it down, and spend your time giving your honest opinion. If you don't like her, don't read her and don't post negatine comments. Many of us here appreciate her efforts and don't care for your negativity, :angry:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Is that necessary. Lets see you dig up some news, break it down, and spend your time giving your honest opinion. If you don't like her, don't read her and don't post negatine comments. Many of us here appreciate her efforts and don't care for your negativity, :angry:

Nice new avatar cooked. I gave you a +ve to even out a neg :( ....that wasn't called for in my book. I agree with you :)

• Upvote 1

Nice new avatar cooked. I gave you a +ve to even out a neg :( ....that wasn't called for in my book. I agree with you :)

Thanks.

It's amazing how some people are so damn negative and just can't see good in anything.

I wonder what the limit is on number of negatives before one gets banned?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I went to BondLady's site yesterday, and she brought in those exact same news articles and discussed them with her folks, and with me there. I saw her do this analysis, personally, so you are not only absolutely wrong, but you are also out of line in accusing her of anything but the most noble and right behavior. We are just lucky she shares with us, given that you are not the only ones who have been incredibly rude to her.

And for what it is worth, she also told me that this guy, the new Defense Minister, dulami, is Maliki's "yes man" but at least there is someone in that office (which we need before the dinar can RV), and this guy did it on a termporary basis before, so he knows a little about it.

So you fools who have disparaging comments about her know nothng, nada, zero, zilch, aught, the Big Empty.

• Upvote 7

CMike, thanks for he input. it be nice if every guru had such good and positive info such as bondlady.

I dont SEE BOND LADY AS A GURU

Instead I see her as A well read and well versed investor who is very good at getting her point and opinion over to the masses.

That in itself puts her Way above the GURUS who just talk to hear themselves talk.

BOND LADY FOR PRESIDENT.

GO RV

• Upvote 1