Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We may be very close now Check it out/

Quietlearner

Dinar Trade to reopen. I live 25 minutes from Ali's office. I have spoke with the office staff on 4 seperate occasions. They have been clear in stating each time that they would be reopening when the RV was Eminent. I will pray. Thanks all of you for your kindness, prayers and love you have sent me and mine. I would like to tell you its working, but we will wait a little longer. God bless and GO RV!!!

Fw: Important Information

************* Message flagged Tuesday, November 8, 2011 4:46 PM

Message body

<BR class=yiv1182850146yui-cursor>

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: ***************************************************

To:*****************************************

Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 3:50 PM

Subject: Important Information

#yiv1182850146 td, #yiv1182850146 th {font-size:14px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;}#yiv1182850146 .yiv1182850146bold14px {font-size:14px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-weight:bold;}#yiv1182850146 .yiv1182850146bold16px {font-size:16px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-weight:bold;}

header_500.jpg

Dear Valued Customers, As you may know, Dinar Trade took a temporary leave from the market several months ago. At this time, we are going through an exciting transition, which, in the near future, will allow us to offer new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for your blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.In the meantime, if you would like to place an order for Iraqi Dinar we recommendDinar UK Ltd. They ship COD within 24 hours to U.S. customers and you will receive a discount of $30 per million dinars if you use the promo code "IQDUK" when ordering. They also offer Dinar on Reserve and purchasing through your IRA. You may order from Dinar UK at: www.DINARUK.comOr by calling 1-855-346-2785 (Toll Free number for U.S. customers).

Our Sincere Thanks for Your Business and support,

Dinar Trade Inc

sales@dinartrade.com

877-770-7660

Unsubscribe

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

What was the actual reason they gave for this short break? And did they ACTUALLY say they would be reopening just prior to an eminent RV?

Would really like to see actual statement links with that if possible, Quietlearner. Not doubting your recollection, just would like to examine the verbage myself. :)

This could, indeed, support everything Adam has been so anxious to relay as far as how close this could be.

P.S. I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANY MORE DINAR!!! DISCOUNT OR NOT!!! lol lol

• Upvote 4

I just two weeks ago opened a account for my IRA that stores in a vault, gold and silver and I looked at a list of what is "allowable" and only specific types of gold and silver coins are acceptable. I specifically asked if foreign currency was allowed and I was told no currency was allowed except US Dollars in your account. I am just saying that"s what I was told by the agent that opened my account.

What was the actual reason they gave for this short break? And did they ACTUALLY say they would be reopening just prior to an eminent RV?

Would really like to see actual statement links with that if possible, Quietlearner. Not doubting your recollection, just would like to examine the verbage myself. :)

This could, indeed, support everything Adam has been so anxious to relay as far as how close this could be.

From memory. The reason given for temporarily closing his facilities in the States was because of threats to him and his family. Law enforcement said he was in grave danger.

He didn't say imminent RV or anything. Ali said that when the Dinar revalued at a substantial rate he would be opening back up in the States again to exchange. And he was expecting an initial low rate, like a dime or something. He could be opening for other reasons. Maybe the threat is gone.

The interview was on the DD site. And I don't think it is available anymore.

• Upvote 2

Would really like to see actual statement links with that if possible, Quietlearner. Not doubting your recollection, just would like to examine the verbage myself. smile.gif

Hey caught in the crossfire,

I'm sorry I do not have any of that on paper. I was in the middle of a dispute with Ali and his staff directly in regards to a reserve date the first time I had heard about him closing. That was in late April right after the below email. This email is actually what I sent them as the DT site had posted this rate the day this reserve was do. I actually believed it was fact and I had missed the RV. It did not stop with this one and got very heated in the next few emails, which I wont post as the profanity I used would shock the sensibility of the common man.

Reserve payment due today April 25 # 121069

TO: 1 More1 recipientCC: 1 recipientYou 1 MoreBCC: recipientYou Hide Details FROM:

TO:

CC:

Message flagged Monday, April 25, 2011 2:56 PM

Message body

Dear Sales,I am aware that our payment is due today. I would like you to make the payment using Dinar at the exchange rate of 7.O3 USD TO 1.00 IQD This rate is consistant with the posting on the Bank of International Settlement. If there is a problem with this method of payment please contact me immediately so I can make other arrangements. I am having a difficult time with the traditional payment method as I am unable to fund my account with a check that continue to not clear. Thank you for your time and anticpated cooperation in this important matter. Respectfully,Quietlearner Reply to: Send

That being said I was so angry I drove to the office and wanted to confront Ali in person. I was greeted by several suits who made it clear that this course of action would not be wise. I called from my vehicle and and was told by the office manager "we are closing Mr. ____________ I will pass your message on." I told him great so now you will jump ship and leave us holding the bag. His reply was with some reluctance " we are not leaving just closing out the sales end of the Dinar. We will re-open when the RV is eminent." Make no mistake Lord knows and so do the folks on this site I can be and have been wrong in my beliefs and ideals on the entire dinar situation, however, in this area the information is firm. I am sure folks that have dealt with Dinar Trade can testify to the fact that this type of statement if not exact statement has been replayed over and over. The other three times I heard this were random phone call to Dinar Trade to see if they were in fact still running the office. To the best of my knowledge that office has been staffed the entire time 5 days a week 8 hours a day. The reason I called? It made me very nervous, at that point DT was the only place I had purchased Dinar. I was concerned about the rumors of counterfeit Dinar etc. I put everything I had in the Dinar and I do know that one should never put all his eggs in one basket, however, what do you do when you only have one egg?

Take Care I'm sorry I don't have more for ya but it should be fairly simple to verify what I am saying. Lastly, a word of friendly advice, their was never a time line indicated verbally as far as the time he would open to the time of the RV. That my friend would be entirely to simple. Although I have posted this, I still would encourage you to stay objective and balanced. I wouldn't hang my hat on any one thing, but rather I would watch for many little things like this to come together, and don't forget Prayer.

God Bless,

Queitlearner

PS

As far as the reason for the break, its complicated and honestly its at this point confidential, When I meet up with you and buy you a beer, I tell ya all about it. Its actually a very interesting and disturbing story. There are about nine versions out there now some closer than others, but it is truly a serious matter.

• Upvote 2

Hey caught in the crossfire,

God Bless,

Queitlearner

PS

As far as the reason for the break, its complicated and honestly its at this point confidential, When I meet up with you and buy you a beer, I tell ya all about it. Its actually a very interesting and disturbing story. There are about nine versions out there now some closer than others, but it is truly a serious matter.

HA HA!! Hey, we'll have that bear after our eggs hatch!! And thanks for not using the explicatives in the message exchanges, LOL!!!

Good to see you, QL, and much thanks for such a complete response. Guess my ears have been primed too much this week. he he he

Take care, and

God Bless You Too!

crossfire