Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The 15 of this month's budget in 2012

VIZIOIRAQI

Iraqi Government, Discusses the 2012 Budget Mid-Month

08/11/2011 14:43

Baghdad, November 8 / October (Rn) - The Iraqi government said Tuesday it will discuss the country's budget for the 2012 mid-month in preparation for approval and sent to the House of Representatives. Maliki Government figures indicate that Iraq's budget for next year will amount to 131 trillion Iraqi dinars (about $ 112 billion), up 36% from the current year budget and a deficit of 23.3 trillion Iraqi dinars (20 billion dollars). The government says the deficit will be covered by the amounts of cash retained from the current year budget 2011 is internal and external borrowing and the proportion of savings is expected to increase selling prices or increased oil production or borrowing from the IMF and World Bank.

The chancellor said the government peace Quraishi, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the Council of Ministers will discuss in the 15 of this month's budget in 2012," noting that "the government will adopt the budget in line with the aspirations of Iraq's economic and enhance the value of Iraqi dinar."

"The Ministry of Finance said it has completed the required procedures and took notes of the International Monetary Fund into account and will raise the budget to the House of Representatives by 20 this month, to be voted upon before the start of next year."

Economists and experts predict that delayed the budget in 2012 in the House of Representatives because of political differences between the parliamentary blocs typically arise with a discussion of financial budgets annually.

Iraq relies is a member of OPEC on oil revenues to finance about 95% of the annual budget.

Often delayed the adoption of fiscal balances in Iraq and voted on in the House of Representatives because of the differences between the political blocs.

The value of the current year budget approved in February 20 last, of which $ 82.6 billion $ 25.7 billion of investments.

Iraq has suffered from dilapidated infrastructure sectors in the overall result of long years of siege and war during the last two decades of the last century.

Despite the passage of eight years to topple the former Iraqi regime, the Iraqi government could not provide basic public services for citizens, which are often protesting the lack of it.

http://translate.goo...%26do%3Dsearch%

• Upvote 11

The chancellor said the government peace Quraishi, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the Council of Ministers will discuss in the 15 of this month's budget in 2012," noting that "the government will adopt the budget in line with the aspirations of Iraq's economic and enhance the value of Iraqi dinar."

Now that's good to see!

• Upvote 1

My hat is off to all you senior members out here that still have your sanity in tack! I am just a baby in this venture and I sincerely appreciate the example of patience and endurance that is OBVIOUSLY deserving of an investment like this! Hahaha - wow - I honestly don't think I could have been on the edge of my seat for as long as some of you have! I'm having a good time though. I've only been a dinar mommy for about 6 months - so when I hear news like this I can keep in in perspective because of your examples! So thank you thank you thank you! :D

• Upvote 7

My hat is off to all you senior members out here that still have your sanity in tack! I am just a baby in this venture and I sincerely appreciate the example of patience and endurance that is OBVIOUSLY deserving of an investment like this! Hahaha - wow - I honestly don't think I could have been on the edge of my seat for as long as some of you have! I'm having a good time though. I've only been a dinar mommy for about 6 months - so when I hear news like this I can keep in in perspective because of your examples! So thank you thank you thank you! :D

hahahaah the ride too the number two curency is boarding as we speak!!! :lol: r v that v,n,d --- it has moved again incase no one saw that

• Upvote 2

This sounds like music to my wallet..and my ears...the next discussion will be the rate, they haven't finalized it yet, unless it's been settled already. Then the date, but these aren't revealed yet, we wait and see. ( I think the pumpers are the one's who say it's happening today, this week, this weekend, I don't think they care about being the first to be right on the date or rate, all they care about is making $$$, or some could be honestly spreading the word so more people could get involved so that America can be helped. It could be that part of the project is get as much people involved so that the UST could benefit from someone else's hard work? Or, the 'elite' has a plan to benefit from the world, remember Bush and Chaney are Mason's. This gigantic event is very well planned out, the RV is the capstone, they just can't push the button anytime they feel like it, be patient. I thank the pumpers, because of them, I got enough dinars to make me happy. Go RV!