Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Geithner to host Finance Ministers

TonyDownTheShore

*November 9th and 10th ~ Timothy Geithner to Host Finance Ministers.

Washington, The U.S. Department of the Treasury today announced that Treasury Secretary _Geithner will travel to Honolulu, Hawaii to host the 2011 Asian-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Meeting of Finance Ministers on November 9-10, 2011.

The Secretary will chair a meeting of regional finance ministers focused on policies to strengthen the global recovery and bring about strong, sustained and more balanced growth in order to boost job creation and incomes in the United States and throughout the APEC region.

The APEC economies, comprising many of the most dynamic and fastest-growing economies in the world, account for 58 percent of U.S. goods exports.

http://www.treasury.gov/press-center/media-advisories/Pages/tg1320.aspx

TOP GOVERNMENT AND BUSINESS LEADERS TO ATTEND

• Upvote 1

All I know is that lately there's been a lot of meetings with world leaders and finance leaders and we haven't heard a thing about the outcome of these meetings, makes me wonder when are we going to hear something ?

Couldn't agree more. It seems that the only thing they agree upon is to have more meetings.

It does seem like a lot of meetings the last few weeks, sure can't hurt for them to try and put their efforts in a single direction. I agree... I wish they would give a little more input on what they are talking about in regards to solutions and what they are accomplishing. I guess we just wait, we will see soon enough, huh

rolleyes.gif

It does seem like a lot of meetings the last few weeks, sure can't hurt for them to try and put their efforts in a single direction. I agree... I wish they would give a little more input on what they are talking about in regards to solutions and what they are accomplishing. I guess we just wait, we will see soon enough, huh

rolleyes.gif

Unfortunately wait is the only thing we can do.

GO RV