Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DID KURDS GIVE RATE

kennyw

Thank you! Exciting isn't it? I try not to think about it but it keeps me up at night! Every night I say, okay, I am not getting on DV, and I end up right back here! What was that line from the movies? "every time I try to get out, they pull me back in..."

Going to bed now to dream of what 80 cents would do... :D

I'll send you a lullabye tape! ummmmmm let's see..........what to put on it. money money money (Abba)?? hmmmmmmmmm no.

The Beatles - Money (that's what I want) nope........

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing

darn! got nuttin sorry!

• Upvote 3

I'll send you a lullabye tape! ummmmmm let's see..........what to put on it. money money money (Abba)?? hmmmmmmmmm no.

The Beatles - Money (that's what I want) nope........

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing

darn! got nuttin sorry!

You are so funny DHardage! My favorite poster! Not a day goes by where you don't make me laugh out loud. You make DV world a better place!

How bout this one? It's not about the money money money it's not about the cha-ching cha-ching we don't need the ba-bling ba-bling! But I would change the words to: it's all about the RV RV RV, yeah we want a RV RV RV...

And don't forget Tribe Called Quest who wisely rapped: "riding on the train with no dough sucks!".

• Upvote 1

You are so funny DHardage! My favorite poster! Not a day goes by where you don't make me laugh out loud. You make DV world a better place!

How bout this one? It's not about the money money money it's not about the cha-ching cha-ching we don't need the ba-bling ba-bling! But I would change the words to: it's all about the RV RV RV, yeah we want a RV RV RV...

And don't forget Tribe Called Quest who wisely rapped: "riding on the train with no dough sucks!".

lol ok! It's in the mail :) Not MY voice though. I'll spare you that cuz I :wub: ya!

• Upvote 1

JMO, But I think there are talking about whe Saddam was in power and he only valued there (the Kurdish dinar) as $.80 on the U. S. Dollar while the rest of Iraq enjoyed the $3.50 rate to the dollar... JMO....GO RV!!!~~~

Would have to disagree with that one... Saddam drove the value of the IQD into the ground - and when they did the currency exchange the Kurds primarily had the swiss dinar which held a higher value than the saddam notes because they weren't as over printed as the Saddam notes were. Remember, each swiss dinar was exchanged for 150 new dinar when the Saddam dinar was being exchanged at 1:1.

I think some of the folks here are living in an alternate universe where .80 is eight tenths of a cent. That must be the new ebonics math, cause eight tenths of a cent is represented as .008, and 80 cents is represented as .80. google this phrase "what is 8/10 of a cent" and you will get the answer. the article clearly states .80 not .008.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think some of the folks here are living in an alternate universe where .80 is eight tenths of a cent. That must be the new ebonics math, cause eight tenths of a cent is represented as .008, and 80 cents is represented as .80. google this phrase "what is 8/10 of a cent" and you will get the answer. the article clearly states .80 not .008.

I think it is just a matter of poor writing, cranster. The author used both the dollar sign and then said 'cents'. One of them is obviously incorrect. One dinar is indeed worth roughtly .8 of a cent at the current exchange rate as I am sure you already know. The writer needs to learn how to write American currency amounts properly.

• Upvote 1

I think you both are the best. You both make me smile. Canuklady I liked what you said back there and I am with you all the waybiggrin.gif

Thanks Watercop! You rock, so does your avatar! Everyone has the right to get excited (without being called an ambulance chaser or overly stimulated geez), and everyone has the right to not get excited, and point out why they aren't excited. I am just tired at the cheap shots at some of the members here. We're at the end of this ride, and people are excited. Some people aren't and that's fine. I won't be insulting them. They're subdued. Good for them. Back to smashing trucks! :D

• Upvote 1

sadly most people do not understand true poverty because they have never seen the so-called "third world"....(personally I find the term pejorative...but that's for another discussion)

truth be told either $.80 or $1.00 would be an incredible ROI that would be unheard of in any other investment perhaps peeps would do well to avoid reading the wildly unrealistic claims of gurus who throw about claims of $8.00+ and instead focus on what good can be done from whatever we are blessed to receive.... :twocents:

well said, plus 1 for you...... I agree with your statement 100 percent ;)

JMO, But I think there are talking about whe Saddam was in power and he only valued there (the Kurdish dinar) as $.80 on the U. S. Dollar while the rest of Iraq enjoyed the $3.50 rate to the dollar... JMO....GO RV!!!~~~

now that's a interesting thought.....I for one did not think of that. you may be on to something but I will still take 80 cents and fly to the bank . thanks for your valuable input