Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DID KURDS GIVE RATE

kennyw

Daloyee: These areas are still the responsibility of Ninawa's provincial authority. And they’re suffering because of the unfair way in which the state’s budget for development was distributed, both this year and last year. For example, the Sinjar district – which is one of the poorest in Iraq with a per capita income of one Iraqi dinar a day [uS$0.80 cents] – has suffered injustice and deprivation for decades. Saddam Hussein did not allow the Kurdish people in this area to earn a living and they are still suffering today. The provincial council continues to neglect this area – despite the fact that floods destroyed property and displaced hundreds of people in April 2011.

http://www.niqash.org/articles/?id=2932

• Upvote 8

Okay ... I could handle $0.80 ... they can have my vote if any is required ... hahaha

Thanks for posting

:)

smee2

Yea me too! But sure be alot easier on eveyone if it just went to $1. Not complicated at all! Everyone good with $1 !?!?!?!

• Upvote 2

In most third world countries, a dollar a day feeds you, but it doesn't feed your kids. I don't buy the8 tenths explanation.

sadly most people do not understand true poverty because they have never seen the so-called "third world"....(personally I find the term pejorative...but that's for another discussion)

truth be told either $.80 or $1.00 would be an incredible ROI that would be unheard of in any other investment perhaps peeps would do well to avoid reading the wildly unrealistic claims of gurus who throw about claims of $8.00+ and instead focus on what good can be done from whatever we are blessed to receive.... :twocents:

• Upvote 7

Ok my 4th grade teacher taught me that that would be .80 cents, example $1.80 is a dollar eighty, $0.80 is eighty cents. I'm going to believe her. Yes it could very well be a typo but that IS what was there in print.

I was doubting myself till I just thought about it for a minute.rolleyes.gif

I would be thrilled to see it come out at $0.80 cents!

• Upvote 1

Daloyee: These areas are still the responsibility of Ninawa's provincial authority. And they’re suffering because of the unfair way in which the state’s budget for development was distributed, both this year and last year. For example, the Sinjar district – which is one of the poorest in Iraq with a per capita income of one Iraqi dinar a day [uS$0.80 cents] – has suffered injustice and deprivation for decades. Saddam Hussein did not allow the Kurdish people in this area to earn a living and they are still suffering today. The provincial council continues to neglect this area – despite the fact that floods destroyed property and displaced hundreds of people in April 2011.

http://www.niqash.org/articles/?id=2932

JMO, But I think there are talking about whe Saddam was in power and he only valued there (the Kurdish dinar) as $.80 on the U. S. Dollar while the rest of Iraq enjoyed the $3.50 rate to the dollar... JMO....GO RV!!!~~~

• Upvote 2

Ok my 4th grade teacher taught me that that would be .80 cents, example $1.80 is a dollar eighty, $0.80 is eighty cents. I'm going to believe her. Yes it could very well be a typo but that IS what was there in print.

I was doubting myself till I just thought about it for a minute.rolleyes.gif

I would be thrilled to see it come out at $0.80 cents!

Hey Maggie, I'll go with that train of thought! I'm hoping to something close to a buck, but more would be accepted! LOL :lol:

• Upvote 3

Quote: from hammer911

JMO, But I think there are talking about whe Saddam was in power and he only valued there (the Kurdish dinar) as $.80 on the U. S. Dollar while the rest of Iraq enjoyed the $3.50 rate to the dollar... JMO....GO RV!!!~~~

Hammer911, That makes perfect sense to me, Thank You!

SunDevil, Yeppers, You can say that again! laugh.gif

Precious1, Welcome to the site, I love your positive attitude!

Am i smissing somthing???? why again would a country give a rate out before an rv? they have stated over and over im hearing that they want to be equal to the dollar... doesnt that give pretty clear assumption that they will lop and after lop their currency will be 1 to 1.....I use to think diffrent but am i missing somthing here?????

Quote: from hammer911

Hammer911, That makes perfect sense to me, Thank You!

SunDevil, Yeppers, You can say that again! laugh.gif

Precious1, Welcome to the site, I love your positive attitude!

Thank you berry much! That's a free comodity! I love freebies :lol:

Am i smissing somthing???? why again would a country give a rate out before an rv? they have stated over and over im hearing that they want to be equal to the dollar... doesnt that give pretty clear assumption that they will lop and after lop their currency will be 1 to 1.....I use to think diffrent but am i missing somthing here?????

IMO your not missing anything.

• Upvote 1

I think that's eight-tenths of a cent.... JMO

You are correct!

Why are so many people reading rv rates into every friggin news article they read? You must drive yourselves nuts! Everyday... a different article written by some smuck reporter in Iraq that doesn't know his @$$ from a hole in the ground, and everyone pulls the most insignificant little bits out of it and says it shows an rv rate.

Many of you seem so desperate. I don't understand this type of thinking. It is very foreign to me. I'm an investor, not an ambulance chaser! I follow most of my investments from a safe distance and let my financial planner do the close observing. If it's failing, he tells me and we move my cash elsewhere.

There really isn't much to talk about at this point in the dinar investment. It is going to rv very soon. Why? Because it has too! Iraq is sitting on potentially the largest oil reserves in the world and the world wants and needs it. Iraq is going to look like the UAE, Dubia and Kuwait one day, and I plan on being part of it!

Put you dinars in a safe deposit box and forget about them. One day you'll be very pleased you did and you won’t have to go through all the drama created by overly stimulated people on the forums. To the lopsters I say... away with you naive, you bother me with your incessant little ramblings. You're like the mosquito or the black fly... always there, hiding in the dark, waiting to bite and suck and draw blood. Disgusting little creatures!

You are correct!

Many of you seem so desperate. I don't understand this type of thinking. It is very foreign to me. I'm an investor, not an ambulance chaser! I follow most of my investments from a safe distance and let my financial planner do the close observing. If it's failing, he tells me and we move my cash elsewhere.

There really isn't much to talk about at this point in the dinar investment. It is going to rv very soon. Why? Because it has too! Iraq is sitting on potentially the largest oil reserves in the world and the world wants and needs it. Iraq is going to look like the UAE, Dubia and Kuwait one day, and I plan on being part of it!

My Dinars are in a safety deposit box, along with my other currency. I do feel we are very close to an RV and yes 80 cents would be right in the range where an RV is still a possibility as opposed to some of these crazy rates given by pumpers, etc. I don't think people here are desperate. I think they're excited, because they know we are at the end of this ride, and yes, if it works out the way we had hoped, it's life changing for people. When good news comes out supporting the theory of an RV, people get excited. It's infectious and I kinda like it.

I stay home with a toddler. The truth is, an RV doesn't change my schedule. I will still have 3 hours to myself during the week while my kid is in preschool. I will still go to the park, walk my dog, go get ice cream and watch Family Guy on Mondays once my kid is asleep. But I used to practice law working 60 to 70 hours a week for complete jerks. I was in automobile insurance defense, representing manufacturers when seat belts, airbags, etc. failed during an accident sequence. I've had to spend hours looking at files where people burned alive in their vehicles, or worse. I had to depose parents who lost children when roofs caved in etc. I was well compensated but completely miserable. I wasn't able to get out for 5 years until my law school debt was paid. Just knowing I will never have to go back to doing something I don't like, ever, is comforting to me.

This isn't my first investment either. But it is the first one that has the potential to yield this kind of return. I don't apologize for being excited about it, but yeah, I get how someone can be here years and years and get sick of hearing it is soon, the RV is around the corner, the rate is this, etc.

Maybe it's shoddy reporting. You could be right. Another possibility is the rate could be 80 cents. We don't know. I still remain excited. I have lots and lots of Dinars, because when I started in this I was doing 10 cent math, so 80 cents would be 8 times my initial calculation and for me, it means my great grandchildren, assuming the money is handled right, will never have to work for jerks. Now that is exciting!

Everyone, have a great night!

• Upvote 3

My Dinars are in a safety deposit box, along with my other currency. I do feel we are very close to an RV and yes 80 cents would be right in the range where an RV is still a possibility as opposed to some of these crazy rates given by pumpers, etc. I don't think people here are desperate. I think they're excited, because they know we are at the end of this ride, and yes, it works out the way we had hoped, it's life changing for people. When good news comes out supporting the theory of an RV, people get excited.

I stay home with a toddler. The truth is, an RV doesn't change my schedule. I will still have 3 hours to myself every day while my kid is in preschool. I will still go to the park, walk my dog, go get ice cream and watch Family Guy on Mondays once my kid is asleep. But I used to practice law working 60 to 70 hours a week for complete jerks. I was in automobile insurance defense, representing manufacturers when seat belts, airbags, etc. failed during an accident sequence. I've had to spend hours looking at files where people burned alive in their vehicles, or worse. Just knowing I will never have to go back to that, ever, is comforting to me.

This isn't my first investment either. But it is the first one that has the potential to yield this kind of return. I don't apologize for being excited about it, but yeah, I get how someone can be here years and years and get sick of hearing it is soon, the RV is around the corner, the rate is this, etc.

Maybe it's shoddy reporting. You could be right. Another possibility is the rate could be 80 cents. We don't know. I still remain excited. I have lots and lots of Dinars, because when I started in this I was doing 10 cent math, so 80 cents would be 8 times my initial calculation and for me, it means my great grandchildren, assuming the money is handled right, will never have to work for jerks. Now that is exciting!

Everyone, have a great night!

That sounds awesome Canuklady! I really REALLY want your grandkids NOT to work for jerks!(and in the meantime I will at least be able to knock off all debt, help the Word reach out further and bring some smiles to others along the way! GOOOO RV! ;)

• Upvote 1

That sounds awesome Canuklady! I really REALLY want your grandkids NOT to work for jerks!(and in the meantime I will at least be able to knock off all debt, help the Word reach out further and bring some smiles to others along the way! GOOOO RV! ;)

Thank you! Exciting isn't it? I try not to think about it but it keeps me up at night! Every night I say, okay, I am not getting on DV, and I end up right back here! What was that line from the movies? "every time I try to get out, they pull me back in..."

Going to bed now to dream of what 80 cents would do... :D

• Upvote 1