Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was reluctant to post this, being that it's probably stupid but what the hell. Nobody's prediction has been correct yet so I'll take a stab.

I think 'something' will happen with the IQD on November 13th (2011)

Here's why. For the past 15 years the numbers 1-1-1-3 have been following me. When I was young and waiting tables in a small pizzeria I couldn't go one night without ringing out a tab of $11.13 I mean not just once but several times a night.

Even now when I look at the clock, it's hard not to see 11:13. Happens several times a week. This number pattern has plagued me for a decade and a half.

Until this day I do not know what it means or why. I thought perhaps my son would be born on Nov. 13th--nope it wasn't that. I thought maybe that's the day I am supposed to die--we'll see LOL. Anyway it seems to also fall in line with Adam's opinion of a pre-Thanksgiving RV and I believe Parliament and the ISX is up and running that day as well.

Anyway I suppose in 6 days we will find out if I am right or just another big dummy.

Please DO NOT run out and do something dopey like drop Junior's college fund on Dinars. People--Pay your rent/mortgage; Put food on the table. Buy your Thanksgiving turkey.

Just thought to throw this out there

Edited by andy3978
  • Upvote 15

I was reluctant to post this, being that it's probably stupid but what the hell. Nobody's prediction has been correct yet so I'll take a stab.

Here's why. For the past 15 years the numbers 1-1-1-3 have been following me. When I was young and waiting tables in a small pizzeria I couldn't go one night without ringing out a tab of $11.13 I mean not just once but several times a night.

Even now when I look at the clock, it's hard not to see 11:13. Happens several times a week. This number pattern has plagued me for a decade and a half.

Until this day I do not know what it means or why. I thought perhaps my son would be born on Nov. 13th--nope it wasn't that. I thought maybe that's the day I am supposed to die--we'll see LOL. Anyway it seems to also fall in line with Adam's opinion of a pre-Thanksgiving RV and I believe Parliament and the ISX is up and running that day as well.

Anyway I suppose in 6 days we will find out if I am right or just another big dummy.

Please DO NOT run out and do something dopey like drop Junior's college fund on Dinars. People--Pay your rent/mortgage; Put food on the table. Buy your Thanksgiving turkey.

Just thought to throw this out thereSounds like compulsive disorder.

Just thought to throw this out there

That is okay several times I have looked at the clock and it says 11:11, so is that suppose to mean something, I have no idea. It would be nice if it did mean something.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Andy,yes it's as good a date as we have seen in the past! Let's just hope that Adams feeling is right on Thanksgiving cause that's my favorite holiday,family and all that Great food and to be blessed by the Dinar-Wow leter go!!

Thanks for the post Andy,yes it's as good a date as we have seen in the past! Let's just hope that Adams feeling is right on Thanksgiving cause that's my favorite holiday,family and all that Great food and to be blessed by the Dinar-Wow leter go!!

yes it would be great i love thanksgiving too would be a grat blessing to shop before x-mas for us ALL.

• Upvote 1

Andy,

I don't think it's stupid at all. I think you have a better chance of being right than even our favorite gurus. I believe in the power of the universe and something is being told to you --- now let's just hope it is the RV. :) If something else special happens on that day, let us know so we too understand what it meant. Not to be negative, but let's pray it's not November 2013. :unsure:

Thanks for putting it out there for us to ponder.

Hope you have a great Tuesday,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 1

Andy,

I don't think it's stupid at all. I think you have a better chance of being right than even our favorite gurus. I believe in the power of the universe and something is being told to you --- now let's just hope it is the RV. :) If something else special happens on that day, let us know so we too understand what it meant. Not to be negative, but let's pray it's not November 2013. :unsure:

Thanks for putting it out there for us to ponder.

Hope you have a great Tuesday,

Kimberlye B)

Hi Kim. Let me be the first to say I am a sceptic and I don't usually subscribe to hokey-ness!. If it were something as simple as seeing a number on the clock I'd blow it off. It's just that it's more than that. I see these silly numbers with a creepy frequency. Like I said in the initial post, it might be nothing; it might have nothing to do with the IQD whatsoever...or maybe it does LOL. I'll bide my time and see what happens. Thanks to all for nothing dropping the bash hammer.

• Upvote 2