Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's chat 11-09-11

kcw

Adam. I appreciate all the information and I hate to ask for even more information but here it goes. Since alot of people have asked about the RV, I will ask about something else. I have a very limited budget and like to research something before I buy it. I have no doubt that your VIP is worth the money and I know you have a 25% off Special going. I am not trying to be cheap but like I said I am very very limited on my budget. Is there anywhere I can research the kind of information that is in you VIP area before I put out the money for it. I will probably only have enough for the 3 month sub. but I would still like to have some idea of what it is I am buying. I am not looking for you to tell me exactly what is in there but an outline of it would be great. I am not asking for any freebys, just like to do my DD before spending my limited income. (I don't have millions and millions but I have just under 1 million and would like to get the most out of it I can) If this information is on here somewhere and I haven't found it I am sorry for wasting your time. Thank You for all your hard work and generosity in sharing what you know.

Please put your questions here for Wednesday 11-09-11 chat :)

It seems to me if Iraq really intended to RD wouldn't they be working with the IMF to do so? Wouldn't we see some implications of an RD in their 2012 budget plan? Just wondering..... & does their 2012 budget plan tell you anything that we might have missed?

• Upvote 1

With all of the negativity, the abosolute absurd statements about " its done its done: cash in tomorrow!" and there for a while bickering amoung the members (I actually fell that is improving a little bit) WHAT keeps you motivated and positive about this investment? What really makes you feel that soon this will all pay off? Incidently thank you for all of the time and effort you put into this.

Hello Adam,

I believe our US government hold dinar and I know you believe this too. I actually raised a question in the rumor section this past week that got a lot of opinions on this subject. It raised quite a debate.

Do you care to share with me why you believe our government does hold dinar and how much? I know our government has not admitted this publicly and won't. I feel this would really let the cat out of the bag. ;)

Please share your thoughts on this subject.

THANK YOU!!!

Good Morning Adam. I have to two questions. If Iraq is pursuing the RD/Lop(no not that Mr. Bill!) would they be interested in debt forgiveness by foreign countries? My second question is, if they are planning to move forward with an RD wouldn't they need to be working with the IMF and their 2012 budget would reflect costs of restructuring their currency? Thanks.

Hi Adam I have a fun question, I signed up for the text message service to be notified when it RVs, have you decided what your going to put as your mass text message yet? For example, "I'm at the bank and you should be too or I just saw Cisole fly over the rainbow." :lol:

Hello Adam! I read an article yesterday about Maliki's upcoming visit to the US on December 12th. The article states that one of the items to be discussed would be the US helping Iraq out of Chapter VII. How does this impact your view on a possible RV before Thanksgiving?

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, if you could do me a favor and comment on this post. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one that would like to hear your opinion. Thx!!

"Ok guys - how about a reality check - I am not a GURU by any measure, I am a Sr. business excecutive for a multi million dollar division and hold degrees in business and finance, with that said - There is an estimated M2 (only currency in savings, investments) value of 43 trillion dinars in circulation, there is only a combined estimated M1-M2-M3 ( this is ALL the money availible) value of 18 trillion US dollars in circulation. If the dinar RV is 1 to 1 against the US dollar there isn't enough money availible in the entire industrialized world to cash in against. All of this can be verified on the web, and no the FED's can not and will not print more money to cover the difference as that would destroy the worth of the U.S. dollar (even worse than it is now) and push us into higher inflation

A LOP is a likely senario if they want to reduce the amount of availible currency and then do an RV. A more realistic and more probable event would be an RV at $0.01 to $0.10 with a drop dead date to cash in or the large denomination bills become worthless. This pulls the Dinar back in country at a managable rate. After the large bills have been collected and destroyed, then push the rate up to a $2.00 to $2.75 rate, remember the most expensive currency in the industrialized world is the Kuwait Dinar which is around $3.50. Iraq may have a wealth of minerals in addition to the oil they have, however those minerals are in some of the most remote mountain country in the world and will take years to get at and begin to develop, until then it has no value. The only commodity that Iraq has to drive thier economy is oil, so the RV has to be based on the current value of oil and adjusted against the out put and the quality ( yes there are different types of oil and they carry an adjusted value, and any Oklahoma Oil Man should know this) of the oil they can produce.

Oh, one more thing a National RV is one of - if not the most closely guarded secrets in the world. I don't care who you are or what your contacts may be - you and they know NOTHING !!! There are no test screens, there is no advance prelude to the banks, nor are there any behind the curtain bank manager peeks at the new rate. It just shows up, just like the many RV's have in the past - no fanfare, no advance warnings, there is no special historical date or time, it can happen in the middle of the night or in the middle of the day. Obama doesn't have a say in it, just like Obama can't control the stock market.

Invest only what you can stand to lose and wait - if you can't wait don't buy - this could go on for another few years".

• Downvote 1

Hi Adam,

I have been a dinar investor (?) since 2008 and believe in the process.

However since the CBI has stated on numerous occasions that they will delete 3 zeros,( move the decimal to the left), I have asked this question to a number of Gurus and have not gotten an answer?

At the risk of sounding like a lopster...why wouldn't they remove the zeros then revalue equal to a dollar?

ie: 25,000 IQD = aproximately $21 now....remove the zeros...25,000 becomes 25 IQD and then revalue to a dollar to equal $1...or then worth $25.

to put another way 1,000,000 IQD = $1,200 now...remove the zeros and 1,000 IQD will equal $1,000 :(

Please tell me i am wrong.

Hopeful,

DrC

Ahhhh...that dreaded LoP...yes, many questions on your take. My target question about that topic (that i still do not agree with)...

With my understanding that U.S. troops in Iraq have no bearing on the country's (in)decision to LoP...wouldn't the time for a LoP actually have already come and gone (closer to say...June?) if it usually follows a period of sustained low inflation rate?

Just say'n...why use a shovel when the job calls for a hammer.

Hi Adam, if you could do me a favor and comment on this post. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one that would like to hear your opinion. Thx!!

"Ok guys - how about a reality check - I am not a GURU by any measure, I am a Sr. business excecutive for a multi million dollar division and hold degrees in business and finance, with that said - There is an estimated M2 (only currency in savings, investments) value of 43 trillion dinars in circulation, there is only a combined estimated M1-M2-M3 ( this is ALL the money availible) value of 18 trillion US dollars in circulation. If the dinar RV is 1 to 1 against the US dollar there isn't enough money availible in the entire industrialized world to cash in against. All of this can be verified on the web, and no the FED's can not and will not print more money to cover the difference as that would destroy the worth of the U.S. dollar (even worse than it is now) and push us into higher inflation

A LOP is a likely senario if they want to reduce the amount of availible currency and then do an RV. A more realistic and more probable event would be an RV at $0.01 to $0.10 with a drop dead date to cash in or the large denomination bills become worthless. This pulls the Dinar back in country at a managable rate. After the large bills have been collected and destroyed, then push the rate up to a $2.00 to $2.75 rate, remember the most expensive currency in the industrialized world is the Kuwait Dinar which is around $3.50. Iraq may have a wealth of minerals in addition to the oil they have, however those minerals are in some of the most remote mountain country in the world and will take years to get at and begin to develop, until then it has no value. The only commodity that Iraq has to drive thier economy is oil, so the RV has to be based on the current value of oil and adjusted against the out put and the quality ( yes there are different types of oil and they carry an adjusted value, and any Oklahoma Oil Man should know this) of the oil they can produce.

Oh, one more thing a National RV is one of - if not the most closely guarded secrets in the world. I don't care who you are or what your contacts may be - you and they know NOTHING !!! There are no test screens, there is no advance prelude to the banks, nor are there any behind the curtain bank manager peeks at the new rate. It just shows up, just like the many RV's have in the past - no fanfare, no advance warnings, there is no special historical date or time, it can happen in the middle of the night or in the middle of the day. Obama doesn't have a say in it, just like Obama can't control the stock market.

Invest only what you can stand to lose and wait - if you can't wait don't buy - this could go on for another few years".

What's Your Question? It Would Appear You Think You Already Have The Answers. If You're a SR Business Exec, And Hold Degrees In Finance and Business, Then You Probably Don't Need Adams Input On Your Opinion. Just My Opinion. So Says.................DayTrader

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What's Your Question? It Would Appear You Think You Already Have The Answers. If You're a SR Business Exec, And Hold Degrees In Finance and Business, Then You Probably Don't Need Adams Input On Your Opinion. Just My Opinion. So Says.................DayTrader

First of all daytrader, I didn't write that post. Second, I'm asking for Adam's opinion not your's...stop playing big brother...so says Flyers1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1