Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

they fixed the FOREX main matrix

randalln

Hey watercop! noticed the rockies for your location! Just got back from Denver and Aspen last month...I am SO gunna move from the Smoky Mtns. Ahhhhh...hotsprings...here I come!

LOL, np, bro! We're still waitin for Carrello's clock to ding!! Bwaaa ha ha ha!

I grew up on the mountain of Powder Horn Ski Resort. Know where that is?

I'd better wait to recover from my last all niter...maybe just in time to Tgiving! I blame my slow recovery on dhardage forcing me to drink so much wine.:P

hEllzbEllz...I'll never sleep now

Since when does anyone listen to me?? 'sides................ I am not the one that goes from singing "75 bottles of beer on the wall", to "where has all the beer gone" in 1 night. I bought 6 cases of chocolate wine. I now have 1 left...........now I know where it went!

Hey watercop! noticed the rockies for your location! Just got back from Denver and Aspen last month...I am SO gunna move from the Smoky Mtns. Ahhhhh...hotsprings...here I come!

LOL, np, bro! We're still waitin for Carrello's clock to ding!! Bwaaa ha ha ha!

Hey, 29 minuts and counting.

Hot springs...as in Glenwood Hot Springs. Lived in the Rockies too. Loved it.

• Upvote 1

Since when does anyone listen to me?? 'sides................ I am not the one that goes from singing "75 bottles of beer on the wall", to "where has all the beer gone" in 1 night. I bought 6 cases of chocolate wine. I now have 1 left...........now I know where it went!

LOLOLOLOL!!!

I grew up on the mountain of Powder Horn Ski Resort. Know where that is?

Yeah, migo, near Grand Junction...got a "friend" in Carbondale...;)

I say we ALL go PARRRR tay in Aspen after RV!!!!Common, Carrello...that Fla sun is brutal!!

At the time posted on this thread the site mentioned above does not show the rates that someone had stated in this thread. Still showing 1169.1 to 1170.5 IQD / USD and 21000 VND / USD.

What are these people smokin'...........? :huh:

what rate was stated gainsmore?

• Upvote 1

So are we going to have another all night party or is it (the forex site) now ready for when it happens sometime between now and Thanksgiving?blink.gif

theses are updated as individual rss feeds every hour most currency is not traded 24 hours a day usually just main crosses but I'm using it as my base

it is very precise

• Upvote 1

I'm one of those "blessed underwear wearing", Mormons that only eats green jello and doesn't partake in alcoholic beverages or smoke so it wasn't mebiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm one of those "blessed underwear wearing", Mormons that only eats green jello and doesn't partake in alcoholic beverages or smoke so it wasn't mebiggrin.gif

Ok watercop, but where did you get the jello?? Caughtinthecrossfire provided all the snacks for that evening, and I hear his specialty is jello shots. Just sayin B)

theses are updated as individual rss feeds every hour most currency is not traded 24 hours a day usually just main crosses but I'm using it as my base

it is very precise

I book marked it so it will be fun to watch even if it doesn't do anything tonightsmile.gif

Ok watercop, but where did you get the jello?? Caughtinthecrossfire provided all the snacks for that evening, and I hear his specialty is jello shots. Just sayin B)

I got about 7 boxes if you need anybiggrin.gif

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Yeah, migo, near Grand Junction...got a "friend" in Carbondale...;)

I say we ALL go PARRRR tay in Aspen after RV!!!!Common, Carrello...that Fla sun is brutal!!

Carbondale is sweet, and just up valley from Glenwood Springs. I lived in Aspen. If I go, I may run into the ex. It is a small town. I may need protection.

I'm not in Florida, I am in California.

But I will go wherever, and I will wear the t=shirt.

Now, where is Randalin, the superstar.

Carbondale is sweet, and just up valley from Glenwood Springs. I lived in Aspen. If I go, I may run into the ex. It is a small town. I may need protection.

I'm not in Florida, I am in California.

But I will go wherever, and I will wear the t=shirt.

Now, where is Randalin, the superstar.

Not sure where Rand is...but as for protection...we gotcha covered, C!!!(and sorry, but knew u were some place really sunny, he he he)

this is a link to all fake or not registered forex sites .......................this(1usd.info) is not on it (this link dose not even register on any blacklist)

http://www.fsa.gov.u...verseas.shtml#s

this is also go for checking all the people that will contact you after your worth millions

there is also one for the states I'm bring to copy the lint it don't work

• Upvote 1

U want that in Mahagony to match the wine, d?

GAHHH! I need a drink!!

sure!! only fair since you broke my last lock using a cork screw and a hammer! (I would like my hammer back btw)

here, have some kool aid! I hear it causes the same side effects of alcohol.