Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

they fixed the FOREX main matrix

randalln

http://www.1-usd.info/

got a e-mail with the repaired link from the Web master

It was told to me if its on this site it is being traded on forex

The volume of trade is the million $????????

has been some changes to the pre-fix of some currencies

Enjoy

THE DINAR AND DONG ARE THERE

this is a live site.........................smile.gif

You can also make your own cross-links in your bookmarks without a whole site to look thru just click the RSS next to the cross-rate it will only up-date that one currency

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

So did that site change from being worthless to legit in the matter of a few days?

I would think if it was worthless you would still see the old rateswink.gif

But you can continue to use Yahoo if you want the get theirs from somebody that gets it from here

there is a professional paid version of this site but its only available to banks

the only difference is 45min.

the only way to get every 3 min is to become a forex trader and subscribe to Real-Time for $1000 bucks a month.

Sorry randalln,

but if this were true, it would have been true when this site came up a month ago, no? 36 (or there abouts) pages of not much.

http://dinarvets.com...193-forex-site/

Robin

your info is wrong this site has been running for 2 years

and has always been right just (Iraq Iran were not live)

• Upvote 7

I would think if it was worthless you would still see the old rateswink.gif

But you can continue to use Yahoo if you want the get theirs from somebody that gets it from here

there is a professional paid version of this site but its only available to banks

the only difference is 45min.

the only way to get every 3 min is to become a forex trader and subscribe to Real-Time for $1000 bucks a month.

your info is wrong this site has been running for 2 years

and has always been right just (Iraq Iran were not live)

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:08 PM

Subject: very interesting!

If you go to this forex site it shows 1 = 1 on the USD/IQD

http://www.1-usd.info/

The USD/VND = 20 VND to a USD, or a nickel.

I don't think that is the final rate, but I do believe it means something is happening.

This is from another site......KM

No, it has not always been "right" sorry

then I remember a debate over the validity of the site itself. I don't remember who "won" that debate, but I do know that the rate is not 1:1 now, nor was it a month ago.

• Upvote 1

I just opened up my MT4 platform and I am not seeing the IQD being traded at this time.

*This doesn't mean that it is not, it s just not listed with the brokerage firm. I'm going to check with an Arab brokerage firm to see if it is listed. If the IQD is now being traded on the FOREX market then this is beyond HUGE!!!!!!

OK, just checked with an Arab brokerage firm, the IQD is not listed at this time.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 4

I just opened up my MT4 platform and I am not seeing the IQD being traded at this time.

*This doesn't mean that it is not, it s just not listed with the brokerage firm. I'm going to check with an Arab brokerage firm to see if it is listed. If the IQD is now being traded on the FOREX market then this is beyond HUGE!!!!!!

OK, just checked with an Arab brokerage firm, the IQD is not listed at this time.

LOL, 20Mill! I reloaded that page like ten times waiting anxiously for your followup...before I finally realized you reposted response just prior to my first comment on it. HA...let's hope my timing doesn't suc so bad at cash in!

:lol:

So are we going to have another all night party or is it (the forex site) now ready for when it happens sometime between now and Thanksgiving?blink.gif

I'd better wait to recover from my last all niter...maybe just in time to Tgiving! I blame my slow recovery on dhardage forcing me to drink so much wine.:P

hEllzbEllz...I'll never sleep now

• Upvote 1

I think I can stay up that longbiggrin.gif

I'd better wait to recover from my last all niter...maybe just in time to Tgiving! I blame my slow recovery on dhardage forcing me to drink so much wine.:P

hEllzbEllz...I'll never sleep now

I wss only drinkin koolaid that night so no hang overblink.gif. I think I will wait up tonighttongue.gif

• Upvote 2

I think I can stay up that longbiggrin.gif

I wss only drinkin koolaid that night so no hang overblink.gif. I think I will wait up tonighttongue.gif

Hey watercop! noticed the rockies for your location! Just got back from Denver and Aspen last month...I am SO gunna move from the Smoky Mtns. Ahhhhh...hotsprings...here I come!

LOL. Sorry to be the party pooper here!

LOL, np, bro! We're still waitin for Carrello's clock to ding!! Bwaaa ha ha ha!