Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it Rv time? Or just more time?

Hawaii 50

I really don't know if it will LOP but the Iraqi people are being told it will LOP. I know because I am in Iraq working and I talk to an Iraqi sometimes. Now in my OPINION with all the Dinar floating around out there, something will happen but of course I don't know what. It could be a LOP, low Revaluation i.e .10 cents and slowing go up, or an in country revaluation for a few months before the rest of the world gets to cash. So plan for the worst and hope for the best

• Upvote 2

Personaly, I think it is MUCH bigger than just Iraq. I do not expect a Lop and yes, IMO gonna happen sooner as opposed to later.

MAn I get tired of hearing that!!

Sooner as opposed to later than WHAT? Th.at is an open ended statement. I means absolutely nothing. That could mean sooner than 2015 as opposed to later than 2015. Dont mean to bash you but damn we can avoid using that one i think

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

with the scuttlebutt of iran and isreal ,they could do a onemonth scrimmage attack on each others terriortories lob a few missles ,,,then turkey crossing the borders into northern area`s,, iraq needs a valued currency in my opionion, prop up the infrastructure get busness moving into country, might ease the tennsion in that part of the world,, soo i think a rate change in the area of .25 would get confidence in the iraq country, :) would like too see it this month myself but closer too the end of this year too the first of next

• Upvote 1

Ya know what?

This tired subject has been beaten to death and discussed in so many threads, chats, etc. that if you still feel compelled to post an open question like, RE deleting the zeros: "how do you think this will play out", you're either not paying attention, or stirring up **** because you're bored waiting for whatever happens. In either case, I think its counter productive to continue posting such rhetorical questions unless there has been a substancial change in the political or financial news related to the Dinar and this topic. Since there has not, I suggest anyone needing to address this subject should just search through the many, many pages of debate and discussion that already exist.

Peace

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Ya know what?

This tired subject has been beaten to death and discussed in so many threads, chats, etc. that if you still feel compelled to post an open question like, RE deleting the zeros: "how do you think this will play out", you're either not paying attention, or stirring up **** because you're bored waiting for whatever happens. In either case, I think its counter productive to continue posting such rhetorical questions unless there has been a substancial change in the political or financial news related to the Dinar and this topic. Since there has not, I suggest anyone needing to address this subject should just search through the many, many pages of debate and discussion that already exist.

Peace

There are MANY subjects that are beat to death here and come up over and over you know why? Cause people come and go all the time.....some people come from other sites where certain topics are taboo and you get banned for talking about it...

Its no different from people asking how to cash in or whats the difference between circulated and uncirculated dinar....

Dont have to be so rude about it....

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

There are MANY subjects that are beat to death here and come up over and over you know why? Cause people come and go all the time.....some people come from other sites where certain topics are taboo and you get banned for talking about it...

Its no different from people asking how to cash in or whats the difference between circulated and uncirculated dinar....

Dont have to be so rude about it....

Lol u are giving lessons on rudeness now??? LMFAOOOO!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

I really don't know if it will LOP but the Iraqi people are being told it will LOP. I know because I am in Iraq working and I talk to an Iraqi sometimes. Now in my OPINION with all the Dinar floating around out there, something will happen but of course I don't know what. It could be a LOP, low Revaluation i.e .10 cents and slowing go up, or an in country revaluation for a few months before the rest of the world gets to cash. So plan for the worst and hope for the best

How are they being told that the dinar will lop? Is it word of mouth, advertisements, etc? I am interested in what you see and hear.

• Upvote 1

It appears something is started but not finished. :blink:

How are they being told that the dinar will lop? Is it word of mouth, advertisements, etc? I am interested in what you see and hear.

Good question Zig. Give more details fireman. Your there are you being told? Are you asking or just bringing it to DV for GP. This prompts debate, so do give details.

Edited by uncirculd

It appears something is started but not finished. :blink:

Good question Zig. Give more details fireman. Your there are you being told? Are you asking or just bringing it to DV for GP. This prompts debate, so do give details.

With all the conflicting "reports" it would be good to hear from more boots besides the normal guru doodoo about whats going on over there when they know dang well they have no clue.....

I dont think fireman is the only one that has come on here reporting that they have been informing the citizens for sometime about lopping the zeros......

• Downvote 1

It is monetary policy change, but what does that mean? Only Shabbs knows. This we know.

Shabbs has reported it over and over and for the GOI and all this is what he will do. So, what exactly what he will do is the question.

Hey keepmwlknfny, briefly and short version,

think about this. What we have heard over and over about the stability of the exchange rate. Shabbs has done a tremendous job with the floating exchange to build reserves and pull in dinars at the same time. What he keeps saying and we get confused about, dang...what was the word he used......

wait...it will come....maybe not.... nevermind, what he implied was in conjunction with the monetary policy he will stabilize the exchange rate and give more buying power. So it ain't over till the fat lady sings..

I now know that the gurus do not know and I trust in Jesus this is going to happen. :)

I highly doubt Jesus cares about the Iraqi Dinar revaluing and you making millions of dollars. Maybe Jesus your landscaper would like that as he'll get a bigger tip next week but Jesus the son of Christ most likely doesn't care about the Iraqi Dinar one way or the other lol.

Also in response to this question I think were looking at another 5-7 years maybe as long as ten, nothing happening anytime soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4