Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cash in rumor

Still Hoping

I was wonder if anybody can verify or bash this... Thanks

1-5-2011 Bulldog75 I AM GETTING BANK REPORTS OF "DINARIAN LARGE HOLDER GROUPS GETTING PREFERENTIAL SCHEDULED CASH-IN APPOINTMENTS" FOR EARLY NEXT WEEK INVOLVING OVER ONE BILLION $$$ IQD. ARE THESE 'INSIDER APPOINTMENTS' DUE TO THIS 'ONEOF BIG 4 BRANCH BANKS' HAVING FORE-KNOWLEDGE FROM THEIR "CORPORTE HEADQUARTERS" ?

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1cs3RqwNz

sorry the date was 11-5-2011 not 1-5-2011

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1-5-2011 Bulldog75 I AM GETTING BANK REPORTS OF "DINARIAN LARGE HOLDER GROUPS GETTING PREFERENTIAL SCHEDULED CASH-IN APPOINTMENTS" FOR EARLY NEXT WEEK INVOLVING OVER ONE BILLION $$$ IQD. ARE THESE 'INSIDER APPOINTMENTS' DUE TO THIS 'ONEOF BIG 4 BRANCH BANKS' HAVING FORE-KNOWLEDGE FROM THEIR "CORPORTE HEADQUARTERS" ?

This type of stuff should really stay clear of the VIP !! :angry:

I do rember some people here on DV talking about getting together in teir local towns and with the power of numbers trying to acheive a lower spred and preferential treatment at cash in but, Adam has the biggest power of numbers. If all that has any truth to it then it is a no brainer to stick with the plan Adam has. :D

I do rember some people here on DV talking about getting together in teir local towns and with the power of numbers trying to acheive a lower spred and preferential treatment at cash in but, Adam has the biggest power of numbers. If all that has any truth to it then it is a no brainer to stick with the plan Adam has. :D

That is very definitive considering you have no details.

• Upvote 1

Must be a PD rumor, doesn't SteveI hold 1 billion dinar alone?

Sorry,

Color me lame, but anytime I hear his name (Bull***), I always add one more asterisk. UR

And rightly so.

SteveL, the fearless "leader" of don't promote other sites.com. He of the "200% sure of May", "June is our month", and later, "let it come to you" quotes.

That says it all ... If there ever was a need for that.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1