Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS BREAK!!!

jeepguy

o kay folks here it is ----- we are now coming to you live at the big game ,,,the stadium issss crammmed tight no room for anything else,,,,bathroom waits are lasting 45 minutes,,, o kay here it is the first kick off of thee gameee and L S U is kicking too bama ,,, and hereeeee goes ---great great kick right down center ,,caught by the boys in red,, bama . and l s u trying too tighten up the end lines and wait wait there is a hole right too the left of the left center hash mark ,,good lord ,,,loook at that running running l s u missed a tackle all i see is yellow uniforms and couple reds jerseys ,, this could goooo alll the wayyyyyyyyyy look like ------ BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP ------- we interupt this broad cast for a brief news update take it away merl ----- YES THANK YOU THANKS ----- WE ARE NOW LIVE AT THE IRAQ C B I AND GOI FOR AN IMPORTANT NEWS UP DATE ----------- WE AT IRAQ C B I AND THE CONFIDENT G O I OF IRAQ ,,,BRING YOU GOOD NEWS WE HAVE FOUND A RATE FOR DINAR THE RATE ISSS AT THIS MOMENT -------- WE BREAK BACK TOOO THE GAME---- thanks o m god what a play did you all see that noone in their right mind could have pulled that kind of a play and set up for such a reacord breaking running game like this ----------- o h lord now we need a commercel identification ------- man need a break

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 10

o kay folks here it is ----- we are now coming to you live at the big game ,,,the stadium issss crammmed tight no room for anything else,,,,bathroom waits are lasting 45 minutes,,, o kay here it is the first kick off of thee gameee and L S U is kicking too bama ,,, and hereeeee goes ---great great kick right down center ,,caught by the boys in red,, bama . and l s u trying too tighten up the end lines and wait wait there is a hole right too the left of the left center hash mark ,,good lord ,,,loook at that running running l s u missed a tackle all i see is yellow uniforms and couple reds jerseys ,, this could goooo alll the wayyyyyyyyyy look like ------ BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP ------- we interupt this broad cast for a brief news update take it away merl ----- YES THANK YOU THANKS ----- WE ARE NOW LIVE AT THE IRAQ C B I AND GOI FOR AN IMPORTANT NEWS UP DATE ----------- WE AT IRAQ C B I AND THE CONFIDENT G O I OF IRAQ ,,,BRING YOU GOOD NEWS WE HAVE FOUND A RATE FOR DINAR THE RATE ISSS AT THIS MOMENT -------- WE BREAK BACK TOOO THE GAME---- thanks o m god what a play did you all see that noone in their right mind could have pulled that kind of a play and set up for such a reacord breaking running game like this ----------- o h lord now we need a commercel identification ------- man need a break

I gave you a +. Why would anyone - you? Have fun @ the game & good luck to your team! ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2