Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

this just in ---- in tuscaloosa alabama

jeepguy

this has just come acroos the news desk this a.m. {not adam montana} looks like mayham in down town too waters edge ,,the international highways have been clogged ,,going to the local { piggley wiggley} now takes all day,, i`ll send you over too bamagirl { bamagirl} are you here yet?................. looks like bama lady is still stuck in traffic,,, we have boots on the ground though lets send you over too --{red} red are you there, YES I`M HERE ,,WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO WHAT A DAY THIS HAS BEEN WE HAVE SEEN LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN ---GRILLING AND CHILLIN ,---- SO FAR NO FIGHTING ----- MORE ON FIGHTING AT 6 P M ---- THAT IS WHEN ALL HELL IS ABOUT TOO BREAK LOOSE, WE SPOKE TOO AN L S U FAN {BUT HE WAS COVERED UP IN RED JERSEY FAST LAST WE SAW OF HIM HE WAS A CHANGED MAN !!!! BACK TOO YOU JEEPGUY ,,,,, thanks red good too see ya haven`t been taken hostage by the mayhem ,,,,at the playing field we have a good source that has been told {too this reporter} GOING TOOOOOOO BEEE ONE HELL OF A GAME --------- GOOD LUCK TOO BOTH SIDES AND REMEBER we are all americans here ,,,after the game we will still be americans ,,, except some of these guys willl be hurtin for surtan,,,winners or loosers they both are winners in my book ,,,this reporter is going too a local {bar} and watch ------- free beer when bama scores and free bandades when l s u scores hehehehehe that is all for now folks back too your local program on the webs -------------------------- gooooooooo r veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I'm here but can't stay and play, darn it, too many people here at the house and too much excitement...this is like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc.. I LOVE IT!!! Love being a BAMA GIRL!!! Wish we could all be tailgating together...much love to you all...gotta go get ready for the GAME OF THE CENTURY!!! Great posts Jeepguy.... ROLL TIDE ROLL BABY!!!! P.S. I'll be back after after the game Willy1nder, ready to dish it out or take it...we will see...later guys!!

GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geauxxxxxxxxxx Tigers!!!!!!!!!!

A battle to the very end, in overtime. It pains me to concede the loss, but in my list of favorite teams LSU is second, so... maybe next time.

GEAUX TIGERS (back home! Get out! See you next time...)!

ROOOOOOOOOLL TIDE! YEEEEHAW!

:D:D:D

Well folks, lost my internet and just got back on for first time since game. What a game--told ya'll--told u you were gonna need that roll of paper and the washing powder to clean up. WHAT A GAME. Too bad it was during the regular season. Two GREAT teams. I have to be good here, my son might be doing his residency at UAB next year. Went for interview last week, had an LSU hooded sweatshirt on and they frisked him at the airport when he landed. Honest they did. All in fun, I think. By the way, he loves their program. GEAUX TIGERS and GRAUX RRRRRRVVVVVV

SO EXCITED I CAN'T SPELL. GEAUX RRRRRRRVVVVVVVV