Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Late FRI PM encouragement 11/4/2011 Post by Highhopes PTR Forum

ronscarpa

Hi Everyone...I just thought I'd drop this off for your info...and a chuckle...Be Blessed...RON B)

From Dinar Recaps

[PaPaJack1952] flyboy64 we going to love sunday wait and see

[CAP1] atlasshrgd -Not from what I'm hearing. That rate was given to me over two months ago. No one wanted to believe it then. Most won't believe it now until it hits. [soonerfan] PaPaJack1952 Actually I'm hearing $8.60 so all good

[lovely] CAP1 what rate were u given,please?

[CAP1] 8.47

[smokin60s] CAP1 If it comes out low it'll be 1to1 for less than 24hrs poss as high as 3 than up to 8 No time to double dip ,but enough time for people who NEED it will get RID of millions 25k notes

[sncpitts] lgtennis So what I am understanding is that this will show Sunday night/day? Ours or theirs??

[lgtennis] yes will be up on sunday

[sncpitts] lgtennis I was told that we would cashin on Monday and that was told to me yesterday ish

[lgtennis] sncpitts thre u go sncpitts yep

[lgtennis] wycoffjul yep and purplehelment cap1 and papajack can concur with me

[lgtennis] cnat say really anymore than that however u guys deserved to have a happy day today with what happend last night

[MotorCityGuy] I have had several sources indicate that whenever the IQD activates, it will go to $8 range by the end of the year, so 8.47 would not surprise me greatly!

[dinarrv9911] purplehelmet300 Are you saying RV on Sunday, 11/06/2011?

[purplehelmet300] sunshine - Dont have an exact date - just within days!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Has anyone heard anything about what that IRS will be taxing.

Welcome afganman... It's still debatable as to whether it will be capital gains tax or regular income tax. Try going to the Tax Forum here on DV to see the many, many posts about this. You'll find a lot of answers to many questions in all the forums. :)

• Upvote 2

Hi Everyone...I just thought I'd drop this off for your info...and a chuckle...Be Blessed...RON B)

From Dinar Recaps

[PaPaJack1952] flyboy64 we going to love sunday wait and see

[CAP1] atlasshrgd -Not from what I'm hearing. That rate was given to me over two months ago. No one wanted to believe it then. Most won't believe it now until it hits. [soonerfan] PaPaJack1952 Actually I'm hearing $8.60 so all good

[lovely] CAP1 what rate were u given,please?

[CAP1] 8.47

[smokin60s] CAP1 If it comes out low it'll be 1to1 for less than 24hrs poss as high as 3 than up to 8 No time to double dip ,but enough time for people who NEED it will get RID of millions 25k notes

[sncpitts] lgtennis So what I am understanding is that this will show Sunday night/day? Ours or theirs??

[lgtennis] yes will be up on sunday

[sncpitts] lgtennis I was told that we would cashin on Monday and that was told to me yesterday ish

[lgtennis] sncpitts thre u go sncpitts yep

[lgtennis] wycoffjul yep and purplehelment cap1 and papajack can concur with me

[lgtennis] cnat say really anymore than that however u guys deserved to have a happy day today with what happend last night

[MotorCityGuy] I have had several sources indicate that whenever the IQD activates, it will go to $8 range by the end of the year, so 8.47 would not surprise me greatly!

[dinarrv9911] purplehelmet300 Are you saying RV on Sunday, 11/06/2011?

[purplehelmet300] sunshine - Dont have an exact date - just within days!

Well that settles it then...because I have been looking at a big McMansion in the suburbs but have been holding off on signing the closing documents because my payments not including utiities will be about $5500 a month. Was waiting on the RV first, but after reading this post of it being just a few days away at a rate of about $8, I now feel extremely comfortable in signing these closing docs to sched. my settlement. Yep feeling really good about this now. About to place a call with my realtor now to set it up. My first mortgage payment won't be due ti Jan. So I should be fine. :P . Thanks Smokin60s for you confirming this great rate of over $8. Golly Gee you are a real lifesaver! :D And a really swell guy to supply us with this wonderful rat!....errrrr...I mean Rate! :blink::lol:

• Upvote 1

Well that settles it then...because I have been looking at a big McMansion in the suburbs but have been holding off on signing the closing documents because my payments not including utiities will be about $5500 a month.

You can buy mine. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

No one believed him then and no one believes him now... and no one will believe him even when it "hits" as he so eloquently put it.

And the reason for this is he is lying. I don't care if I get negs for calling him a liar because that is the truth. He knows it and so does everyone else. Even if he supposedly "heard" this ridiculous rate from Shabs himself, he'd know it was wrong. Only someone who is heavily into taking drugs and didn't finish grade school would believe this crap. You can't fool a Dinar Vet.

• Upvote 3

Well that settles it then...because I have been looking at a big McMansion in the suburbs but have been holding off on signing the closing documents because my payments not including utiities will be about $5500 a month. Was waiting on the RV first, but after reading this post of it being just a few days away at a rate of about $8, I now feel extremely comfortable in signing these closing docs to sched. my settlement. Yep feeling really good about this now. About to place a call with my realtor now to set it up. My first mortgage payment won't be due ti Jan. So I should be fine. :P . Thanks Smokin60s for you confirming this great rate of over $8. Golly Gee you are a real lifesaver! :D And a really swell guy to supply us with this wonderful rat!....errrrr...I mean Rate! :blink::lol:

At that rate, why are you financing?